Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth (20115 Views)

APC:A moderate muslim from the SW/A conservative from North,2023. / Akpabio & Wife Undertake 'Spiritual Retreat To Italy For A Peaceful Democracy' / Enough Of Calling SW A Traitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by MrMaestro: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jetleeee:

It's a blackmailing trick and most Yorubas fall for it. Let me borrow Ashiwajufoward's quote

"The rest of the country prefers Yorubaland to be the 'One Nigeria' guinea pig where non-indigenes/natives are allowed to misbehave because we are a 'sophisticated' people, while other regions retain their ethnic integrity"

Yes, we are not accommodating, we don't want to be hospitable anymore. Heck! Even if we are, they'll still call us names cheesy

Anyone who doesn't like the way he's being the treated in the SW can go back to his cage.

We Yorubas are the only ones always trying to prove nonsense.

I agree 100% with this. No one will ever respect niceness. People only respect power and strength. That's just a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by totit: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
What's all these trolls and noises here,why are these ipods finding it difficult to get over their pain grin
Why are ipods disturbing our peace on here, and seeking solace in spamming these thread grin

6 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Olu317(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
SolidGenius:
LOL... Maybe you quoted the wrong person. If there is any ignorant tribe it is yours. All those areas you mentioned were once Yoruba held, but with time, patience and sheer ingenuity it became the igbos strong hold - isn't that what you call patience or maybe voodoo to you... Because that's mostly what you ilks know how to refer to any successful person.

Not everyone must be an artisan, but the igbos have a large considerable amount of them. Have you been to the east?? You could start today, and start unlearning every falsehood and misconception you may have been told about the Igbos... Then you will be on a path to greatness
I didn't quote wrong person. You are a joke! I buttress the point at which you foes are ignorant. Continue to deceive yourself in folly. And imagine a society that want to evolve as nation won't have technicians like BIAFRA then doom await her. I pity your lot. The last time I checked, Yoruba aren't into spare parts and the likes as you guys are. And on ware sales, you have limits on certain commercial TRADE such as Jewelry sales etc. Do you people even know how much GOLD cost per ounce? You people lack what it take to understand the depth of your mentality on how Yoruba's knowledge on wealth creation. YOU ARE ALL LEARNERS. Perhaps, the reason development is farfetched from Nigeria with all manners of economic saboteurs. I only wish BIAFRA become a reality. But not at Yoruba's Land door step. Go to Abuja and face them up their. And desist from thronging into Yoruba land. However, if you come in peace, then, Peace follow you. But if you come in bitterness,hatred and restiveness . Then, sufferance awaits you all BIG TIME. Come out of your delusion and hug the TRUTH with Low esteem.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by totit: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
SolidGenius:
Most Yorubas are poor and dirty. They keep screaming Ogun and Lagos trash while they wallow in abject poverty. No distribution of wealth... You see them at their only best defending celebrities on Twitter. While those that manage to make money from Yahoo Yahoo end up wasting the money on clubs, moet, champagne and prostitutes.

How can one live everyday with the sorely fact that they are Yorubas. God forbid

O really?
I guess you need to be educated and get to read widely especially about poverty index of obodo nigeria. After you are done I am sure you'll eventually bury your head in shame having realise that yeebooooe,SE rank high in poverty index of obodo Nigeria,after the NORTH.

Read una no go read, go to school una no go hear nah so so gala business and fan yogo una go embrace

6 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Afonja sorry faces as they get bitxh slapped left right and center on this thread grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by SolidGenius(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Olu317:
I didn't quote wrong person. You are a joke! I buttress the point at which you foes are ignorant. Continue to deceive yourself in folly. And imagine a society that want to evolve as nation won't have technicians like BIAFRA then doom await her. I pity your lot. The last time I checked, Yoruba aren't into spare parts and the likes as you guys are. And on ware sales, you have limits on certain commercial TRADE such as Jewelry sales etc. Do you people even know how much GOLD cost per ounce? You people lack what it take to understand the depth of your mentality on how Yoruba's knowledge on wealth creation. YOU ARE ALL LEARNERS. Perhaps, the reason development is farfetched from Nigeria with all manners of economic saboteurs. I only wish BIAFRA become a reality. But not at Yoruba's Land door step. Go to Abuja and face them up their. And desist from thronging into Yoruba land. However, if you come in peace, then, Peace follow you. But if you come in bitterness,hatred and restiveness . Then, sufferance awaits you all BIG TIME.
Lol... Lots of brain fart - I couldn't read. No wonder our economy is presently in wreck imagine the mentality of this w(a)sterners.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by SolidGenius(m): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
totit:

O really?
I guess you need to be educated and get to read widely especially about poverty index of obodo nigeria. After you are done I am sure you'll eventually bury your head in shame having realise that yeebooooe,SE rank high in poverty index of obodo Nigeria,after the NORTH.

Read una no go read, go to school una no go hear nah so so gala business and fan yogo una go embrace
Doctored report! Even the so called report, I bet the igbos are behind the positive inclination of your makoko report. With almost every Yorubas leaving inside rusted/leaked brown roofs. Keep deluding your selves

3 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
Afonja jobs in Lagos,
Butchers,
Pepper sellers
Agege bread hawkers, Tomato hawkers, Agbo Jedi Hawkers
Drivers
Conductors
Agbero tax collectors
Omonile tax collectors etc.
While their educated youths are social workers on FB, twitter, Instagram, Lib, NL

Now tell me why those sets of people wouldn't be xenophobic towards successful,
importers
business men,
traders,
clearing and forwarding agents,
who sit down in their shops of offices and make millions in Lagos.

It isn't only in SW and Lagos that you see a full grown man hawking meat all day under the scotching sun grin

While Afonja educated youth are,

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by totit: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
SolidGenius:
Doctored report! Even the so called report, I bet the igbos are behind the positive inclination of your makoko report. With almost every Yorubas leaving inside rusted/leaked brown roofs. Keep deluding your selves

Perhaps you should back you assumption with facts, shouldn't you? grin

Spare me " even this, even that, abeg grin

6 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Iskander4: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
totit:

Perhaps you should back you assumption with facts, shouldn't you? grin

Spare me " even this, even that, abeg grin

ALL SOUTH WASTENERS ARE FROM LAGOS RUUNING AWAY FROM THE BROWN ROOF IN OSHOGBO

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by totit: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Iskander4:

ALL SOUTH WASTENERS ARE FROM LAGOS

Whatever.
I am sure ' Enugu is the pride of SE,isnt it?
So what's your problem if all Yorubas are from Lagos, or don't you have a place to call your own too

5 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by successmatters(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
totit:
What's all these trolls and noises here,why are these ipods finding it difficult to get over their pain grin
Why are ipods disturbing our peace on here, and seeking solace in spamming these thread grin

Because iPod has come to stay, learn to live with it as our bitter neighbors. grin
Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by successmatters(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
totit:

Whatever.
So what's your problem if all Yorubas are from Lagos, or don't you have a place to call your own too

The truth is that, Lagos is a no man's land.

The right you have in Lagos is same right Musa or Akpan or Emeka has, till the balkanization of the yeye country grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ancestral Sports and recreational activities in the SW
Head hunting
Skull mining
Incest
Defiling Toddlers
Ritual killings
First to count organs to finish
Exhuming corpse of loved ones
Eating naked at T junctions at midnight etc grin

Afonja I hail

3 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by totit: 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
successmatters:

The right you have in Lagos is same right Musa or Akpan or Emeka has, till the balkanization of the yeye country grin

There isn't such place as no man's land,except you want us to believe that the whole of SE is also a no man's land undecided

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by successmatters(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
myplaydiary:
Ancestral Sports and recreational activities in the SW
Head hunting
Skull mining
Incest
Defiling Toddlers
Ritual killings
First to count organs to finish
Exhuming corpse of loved ones
Eating naked at T junctions at midnight etc grin

Afonja I hail

I don laff sotey I fall into lagoon here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by totit: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
successmatters:

Ibos ain't bitter neighbor but a source of laughter. Nothing bitter about them after all. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by successmatters(m): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
totit:

There isn't such place as no man's land,except you want us to believe that the whole of SE is also a no man's land undecided

OK. Go and collect ya family land from Dangote grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by successmatters(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
totit:

Ibos ain't bitter neighbor but a source of laughter. Nothing bitter about them after all. undecided

So, let's continue to laff grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Iskander4: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
totit:

Whatever.

ZOMBIE NO; ALL STATES FROM THE ZONE OF THE RISING SUN ARE VIABLE THATS Y WE ARE PROUD TO IDENTIFY WITH OUR RESPECTIVE STATES unlike the children of the fallen ones (CUM SKULL MINERS) from the zone of the seting sun who would as always come from lagos abandoning their OSOGBO ENCLAVE

2 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by totit: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
successmatters:

OK. Go and collect ya family land from Dangote grin

Funny you. You don't even know my family.
C'on, this is just an online discussion what you put up there is just a joke. wink

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by totit: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Iskander4:

ZOMBIE NO; ALL STATES FROM THE ZONE OF THE RISING SUN ARE VIABLE THATS Y WE ARE PROUD TO IDENTIFY WITH OUR RESPECTIVE STATES unlike the children of the fallen ones (CUM SKULL MINERS) from the zone of the seting sun who would as always come from lagos abandoning their OSOGBO ENCLAVE

You lack good communication.
Go and fix that then get back to me,after you're done.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Iskander4: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
totit:

You lack good communication.
Go and fix that then get back to me,after you're done.

U ARE D FIRST PIX

3 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by totit: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Iskander4:

U ARE D FIRST PIX

Good luck my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Iskander4: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
totit:

Good luck my brother grin

the same to u...............zone ............................b

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by totit: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Iskander4:

the same to u...... zone b
I guess you enjoy the laughter you are creating for yourself, after all?

Keep it up, it's good for your health kiss
Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Afonjas can't wait to be millionaires over night by claiming Igbo properties in Lagos they are always crying on this board about how they missed the opportunity after the civil war but they forget to tell us that the late Ikemba's fathers properties that were confiscated during the war are still being use by the state and federal government in Lagos not to talk about others grin Afonja and lies.

Now they believe another opportunity will present itself with Biafra and they keep dreaming of riding in that Igbo chiefs G-force and living in his mansion while spending the millions in his 2x2 spare part shop grin grin afonja sha. Una no go smell shi shi tongue

Afonjas be like grin

5 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
successmatters:

I don laff sotey I fall into lagoon here grin grin grin
my sister na so, enjoy grin Afonja go hear am today cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
No mans land or land no man grin all we know is that Igbo have defined themselves in Lagos and have a stake in it and that cannot be wished away simply because you can type trash on NL tongue

See Afonjas waiting for that call from Ambo telling dem to go and live in all Igbo mansions

3 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
successmatters:

So, let's continue to laff grin grin grin grin
Heya you are really hurting that guys feelings and killing him slowly cheesy

Heya just see the way you rubbish the guy anyhow to the floor cheesy

Just see what you did to him now grin

2 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
Iskander4:

The thing you people are doing to Afonja on this thread is not good, me I cannot support bad thing grin i don't like it o, see how all the Afonja now have run to oja to go and buy rope cheesy

We are going to be witnessing another mass burial in the SW again grin

Afonjas right now

3 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Chapter5ive: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Okechukwu Ezenwa is pained.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - The True Lagos Legacy / Court Bars Daily Nigerian From Publishing Ganduje ‘bribery’ Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.