Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth (20116 Views)

APC:A moderate muslim from the SW/A conservative from North,2023. / Akpabio & Wife Undertake 'Spiritual Retreat To Italy For A Peaceful Democracy' / Enough Of Calling SW A Traitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chapter5ive:
Okechukwu Ezenwa is pained.
afonja have come with another name it is no more chinoso dike grin make I dey look you like this first grin

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Chapter5ive: 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
myplaydiary:
afonja have come with another name it is no more chinoso dike grin make I dey look you like this first grin

What? Are you Ezenwa that you are quoting me? Who is chinonso dike. You better stick to your posting irrelevant and boring memes.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chapter5ive:

What? Are you Ezenwa that you are quoting me? Who is chinonso dike. You better stick to your posting irrelevant and boring memes.
i will answer any names you guy give me yesterday I was Chinoso today I am Ezenwa, tomorrow I might be Ebuka tongue anything as long as it is not Afonja names grin

Afonja be looking for dirt on the boy like grin

2 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Chapter5ive: 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
myplaydiary:
i will answer any names you guy give me yesterday I was chinoso today I am Ezenwa, tomorrow I might be ebuka tongue anything as long as it is not Afonja names grin

Give you? Did i quote you that you just making unnecessary noise. Whats your own with my post? Lwkmd

3 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chapter5ive:

Give you? Did i quote you that you just making unnecessary noise. Whats your own with my post? Lwkmd
chop shit cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by omoreminder2: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2017

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Chapter5ive: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
myplaydiary:
chop shit cheesy grin

Why are you angry and crying everywhere?

3 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chapter5ive:

Why are you angry and crying everywhere?
this thread have really battered the Afonjas

The Igbo's really battered and humiliated the afonjas into confession on this thread

Living them in shame and disbelief, Afonjas will now take it easy with the lies and propaganda

See how the Afonja were drag about on this thread despite their tears and plea for mercy grin

3 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Chapter5ive: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
myplaydiary:
this thread have really battered the Afonjas

The Igbo's really battered and humiliated the afonjas into confession on this thread

Living them in shame and disbelief, Afonjas will now take it easy with the lies and propaganda

See how the Afonja were drag about on this thread despite their tears and plea for mercy grin

Okay, any new thing? I just dey laugh you cos you dont whats up. Ahahahahaha. Lol cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Can you spot the Afonja in the picture grin

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chapter5ive:

Okay, any new thing? I just dey laugh you cos you dont whats up. Ahahahahaha. Lol cheesy cheesy
see the prepaid meters that afonjas use in their backward brown roof republic grin

Now you can imagine why the are so obsessed about Igbo mansions and G-force cheesy

Afonjas will never change cheesy backwater savages tongue

See brownroof republic prepaid meter, Afonjas are indeed doing very well tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Chapter5ive: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
myplaydiary:
see the prepaid meters that afonjas use in their backward brown roof republic grin

Now you can imagine why the are so obsessed about Igbo mansions and G-force cheesy

Afonjas will never change cheesy backwater savages tongue

See brownroof republic prepaid meter, Afonjas are indeed doing very well tongue

Okay, anything new? I like the meter, just like the one they used in your area at Isolo. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chapter5ive:

Okay, anything new? I like the meter, just like the one they used in your area at Isolo. Lol
lol Afonja shareef, if you like be hacking someone's facebook and be asking anything new, lol cheesy grin my brother I still galant o nothing new tongue lol grin grin grin

The distance between Afonja and sense

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Chapter5ive: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
myplaydiary:
lol Afonja shareef, if you like be hacking someone's facebook and be asking anything new, lol cheesy grin my brother I still galant o nothing new tongue lol grin grin grin

The distance between Afonja and sense

Hacking which facebook? Buhahahaha. Make i laugh well. Lets continue with our insults and curse on Yoruba, oya whats next?

4 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
One of the survivors and winner of the Afonja ancestral sport and recreational activities SW

In case you missed them here is a recap of the Afonja ancestral sports and recreational activities

Ancestral Sports and recreational activities in the SW
Head hunting
Skull mining
Incest
Defiling Toddlers
Ritual killings
First to count organs to finish
Exhuming corpse of loved ones
Eating Unclad at T junctions at midnight etc grin

Afonja I hail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Heya Afonjas they haff die finish on this thread cheesy grin

Oya una wey dey read comment since make una come buy beer, money have to be made grin

Meanwhile Afonja ntor tongue

2 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chapter5ive:

is it really possible, so the sufferiscated Afonjas are silent, the gods have indeed turned their face from Oduduwa grin maybe we should wait to hear from the sophisticated Ijebu's to help their Yoruba cousins out.

Were are all the Afonja warriors have dey all chosen to commit suicide as a team cheesy

Afonjas we are still waiting for you guys to tell us why South west should be considered as a habitable habitat. grin

Odudusha the land of fallen angels and zombies, internet trolls and haters, land of liars and propagandists grin tongue

Afonjas Nairalanders need answers cheesy

Afonjas right now be looking at this thread like

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Chapter5ive: 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
myplaydiary:
is it really possible, so the sufferiscated Afonjas are silent, the gods have indeed turned their face from Oduduwa grin maybe we should wait to hear from the sophisticated Ijebu's to help their Yoruba cousins out.

Were are all the Afonja warriors have dey all chosen to commit suicide as a team cheesy

Afonjas we are still waiting for you guys to tell us why South west should be considered as a habitable habitat. grin

Odudusha the land of fallen angels and zombies, internet trolls and haters, land of liars and propagandists grin tongue

Afonjas Nairalanders need answers cheesy

Afonjas right now looking at this thread like

Okay, any new thing? Your handle on this thread is more than 10, dont you have anything meaningful to do with your life? You keep quoting and even talking to yourself, repeating same boring shit over and over with some irrelevant memes. Dont you have shame?

6 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Chapter5ive: 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
myplaydiary:
afonja is it your life? If you Afonjas care so much about lives why do you make skull decapitation a hobby, Afonjas Sha always advising others even when there is a rock in their eye that blinds them grin Afonjas the same people that exhumes their mothers corpse to sell for a plate of beans and bread is talking about life, what an irony of life grin

Oponu stop asking me stupid questions it appears you don't even have the slightest idea what you are trying to do, what you are doing or how to go about it, so you resort to trial and error while asking the same stupid repetitive questions. Mumu afonja tongue

Same boring lines, nothing new. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Heya me sef come dey pity afonjas grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chapter5ive:

Same boring lines, nothing new. Lol
Heya this Afonja is crying... have you given up on your trials grin

Afonja emotional pricks, see them crying all over the thread

Now this one is crying in my face and stylishly begging for mercy cheesy

No way, even mercy killing una no go see grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Olu317(m): 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
SolidGenius:
Lol... Lots of brain fart - I couldn't read. No wonder our economy is presently in wreck imagine the mentality of this w(a)sterners.

You couldn't read yet you commented? It showed the lapse in the perpetual clueless people without any real plan for their future. Continue to sell GALA and MAMA PUT CUM ISI-EWU SPOT to the detriment of your children's cum brothers technical know-how at the expense of exposure. Even Yoruba agberos send their Children to school to be educated. Tell us about your EZENECHUKWU TOUTS and Co . Your abysmal understanding is delusionally first Class grade.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Chapter5ive: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
myplaydiary:
Heya this Afonja is crying... have you given up on your trials grin

Afonja emotional pricks, see them crying all over the thread

Now this one is crying in my face and stylishly begging for mercy cheesy

No way, even mercy killing una no go see grin tongue

Anything new? I am only crying for you cos you dont know whats up yet, online battered image is far better than an offline battered one. Lol. Abeg say something new jare.

7 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chapter5ive:

Anything new? I am only crying for you cos you dont know whats up yet, online battered image is far better than an offline battered one. Lol. Abeg say something new jare.
Heya you really think lies can build you castles in the sky, continue battering the offline image while the whole world be reading Afonja myths here grin

Even the other Afonjas have given up on you and even ashamed that you are still keeping the thread alive grin

Afonja right now cheesy

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Chapter5ive: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
myplaydiary:
Heya you really think lies can build you castles in the sky, continue battering the offline image while the whole world be reading Afonja myths here grin

Even the other Afonjas have given up on you and even ashamed that you are still keeping the thread alive grin

Afonja right now cheesy

Buhahahaha you dont even know what I am talking about. You will know when it hits you, how is the dry cleaning work? Abeg lets continue to insult afonja people. Lol wink

5 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
There is no need to go back and forth here.

If the igbos on this thread want to get disrespectful, a simple photospeak of the effect of the thorough spanking Yoruba gave their fathers between 1966 to 1970 will do.

5 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chapter5ive:

Buhahahaha you dont even know what I am talking about. You will know when it hits you, how is the dry cleaning work? Abeg lets continue to insult afonja people. Lol wink
afonja sha, how is the barbing saloon business grin

Afonja and lies

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Chapter5ive: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
myplaydiary:
afonja sha, how is the barbing saloon business grin

Afonja and lies

Okay, lets wait and see.
Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chapter5ive:

Okay, lets wait and see.
this Afonja sha, a very funny one with a lot of hope and faith grin grin grin cheesy

Anyways sha, when you ask a Afonja girl for her number what you hear is

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chapter5ive:

Okay, lets wait and see.
in Yoruba haccent what you wrote there translates to;

Oke, res wait hansi grin

Afonja tongue
Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Chapter5ive: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
myplaydiary:
in Yoruba haccent what you wrote there translates to;

Oke, rest wait hansi grin

Afonja tongue

Okay sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today / Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai / Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.