Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

CPA Marketing: The Ultimate Guides - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CPA Marketing: The Ultimate Guides (2829 Views)

CPA Marketing For Beginners To Make 20k Daily (complete Guides Inclusive) / Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing / How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPA Marketing: The Ultimate Guides by kinxlink(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
How to promote CPA offers?
How to make money with CPA offers?
Can I make money with CPA offers without any website?etc. are some commonly and frequently asked questions by the newbies who have just entered into CPA industry. I tried my best to answer all above questions in this article. To answer question. I must say there are numerous ways to promoting CPA offer over the internet. Some of them are legal and some of them are illegal. Surely, I am not going to teach you illegal promotion methods because of two reasons; firstly I hate illegal methods and secondly I don’t have much idea about that. Therefore, play safe and make money in safe way. Below I have mentioned some different approaches.
Re: CPA Marketing: The Ultimate Guides by kinxlink(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Cover up CPA affiliate offer URL/LINK:
As you are going to play the game without owing any custom website or blog, you need to cover up your CPA offer URLs because some sites (i.e. Facebook) do not allow to post direct CPA offer URL. In simple way you can use to make your affiliate URL looks small and trustable. However, it will also not work in some cases. Therefore visit boxhost.me and register for a free hosting plan with its subdomain. Your domain will look like yourname.boxhost.me. After setting up your account you need log in and switch to cPanel section.
From cPanel interface you need to click on “File Manager” icon and install the manager by selecting your language. I prefer English as the language of file manager.
Below image is showing the view of file manager. You may find a default.php in this section. Delete that as well as create a new file and name it index.html. Then select the file and click on edit button.
Copy and Paste below code in the file and make necessary changes such as Title, Description, Meta and Link. Replace PUT LINK HERE text with you CPA offer link and write an attractive title. It’s better to write a nice description about your offer to get more visitors.
Re: CPA Marketing: The Ultimate Guides by kinxlink(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
<html>
<head>
<title>PUT YOUR TITLE OF THE PAGE HERE</title>
<meta name=”description” content=”YOUR OFFER DESCRIPTION”>
<meta name=”keywords” content=”YOUR KEYWORDS”>
</head>
<body style=”margin:0px; “scroll=”no”>
<iframe src=”PUT LINK HERE” style=”border:0px;width:100%;height:100%;”>
</iframe>
</body>
</html>
Finally save the file and you are done with covering up your CPA offer URL. Big Congrats!
Wait Wait! If you think the second process is too hard and confusion for you then simply sign up for a site and publish a post describing about the CPA offer. You can use this link anywhere without any restriction.

Re: CPA Marketing: The Ultimate Guides by greenalwaz: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
U are blessed, madam!!
Re: CPA Marketing: The Ultimate Guides by MICHEAL346(m): 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: CPA Marketing: The Ultimate Guides by digital2018: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2018
Pls I sent you a pm. I am interacted in CPA.how do I contact u?
Re: CPA Marketing: The Ultimate Guides by commarrkss: 12:09am On Sep 19, 2022
HOW TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OUR MACHINE AND FREE SOFTWARE

Recharge card printing business is a lucrative one you can start with a minimum of N54,000 only. You can also make above N450,000 monthly printing recharges and vouchers with the right information and guides from Confidence Communications Limited
For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge business and make profits from it with our free software and userguide, Call Mr.David Azin on 09161908779,
Email: confidencecommes@gmail.com
www.confidencecomess..com
Buy Recharge Cards And Voucher Pins From Confidence Communications Limited Today and be on the part way to success

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Turned 10k To 500k Through Mini-importation / Imo Govt To Partner With Private Investors For Economic Development / Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.