Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics (168747 Views)

The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look! / HISTORY. Monarchs who ruled over Rano Kingdom (Emirate) from 1001 A.D, till date / CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Missy89(f): 5:32am On Apr 07, 2017
Eddygourdo:
dat is no glove on charles , his inner shirt is white and thaats what's protruding through his hands and not a glove. and isn't that a white leg on the knight ? Or is that a leg glove ? Or we assume wwe don't know the knights uniform is a strapp ?

Busted grin

Nice observation

1 Like

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 07, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Rosskii: 5:43am On Apr 07, 2017
Eddygourdo:
dat is no glove on charles , his inner shirt is white and thaats what's protruding through his hands and not a glove. and isn't that a white leg on the knight ? Or is that a leg glove ? Or we assume wwe don't know the knights uniform is a strapp ?

So you think those people just had their bare legs inside the metallic body armour, with no tights or trousers? Have you ever been to Europe? Do you have any idea how cold it gets there? And those are hand gloves they are wearing dude. Those are black guys in the freezing cold of Europe! They wore inner clothes inside their armour, and gloves outdoors. What is it? You think whoever ''faked'' the images ran out of crayon to cover the hands or legs? Clown.

7 Likes

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Eddygourdo(m): 5:50am On Apr 07, 2017
Rosskii:

So you think those people just had their bare legs inside the armour, with no tights or trousers? Have you ever been to Europe? Do you have any idea how could it gets there? And those are gloves they are wearing dude. Those are black guys in the freezing cold of Europe! They wore inner clothes and gloves outdoors. What? You think whoever ''faked'' the images ran out of crayon to cover the hands or legs?
I knew you would say this about the knight. Imagine an armoured knight in white trousers, very good camouflage mr "general" . Nevertheless did the knight also wear a white glove? As that would explain the "whiteness" of his hands when drawn in 2-dimensions. See mr man. The same platform where u copied these pictures that have no academic content or verfiiable facts I know them. I applaud their vision but I criticize their attempts to skew history in their favour jjust as the white man did to us. To every race its history, why not objectively seek that of the black man as attempts at propaganda like this makes the white man laugh at ur attempts. Maybe I am dumb on this issue because like u said "I have never visited europe". Since you have do the knights over there wear white trousers ? Are there not black gloves or other gloves ? How come a lot of other pictures you posted of same era and locale had no white gloves even for noble men. Maybe you need to tell who painted the pictures to paint on white gloves on them too.

It will make it believeable.
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by romme2u: 5:52am On Apr 07, 2017
Rosskii:

This thread was not started to impress you or your white masters, or to gain their wretched ''respect''. It was meant to educate our people, whom you have nothing but scorn and contempt for. We want our people to KNOW their history, the way other races know theirs. YOU clearly have a problem with that, for which I can recommend a really good therapist.

i love black history and i am proud of being black but u don't gloss over history or paint it to suit ur narrative. Africans had a high point and a low point in history. we had our failings which is why things are this bad.

Reporting an unbalanced and one-sided history will only confused your target as most have already asked what went wrong with all the glory you painted for them to wake up and see themselves in mud.

It is like u regaling a tale of how rich a person's grandparent was only for the person to be born in squalor poverty without telling the person what went wrong and how it happened.

You are just like the Europeans you are castigating who were fond of telling one-sided stories to suit their sponsors and financier.

How many research and background checks have you conducted to verify the authenticity of your claims. what are ur sources of information to ensure impartial narrative. History has become a debatable and contentious issue in this contemporary times because of half-truth like what you and horus just did on this thread.

i want to catch some sleep, i will get back to this.

1 Like

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Eddygourdo(m): 5:53am On Apr 07, 2017
Rosskii:

So you think those people just had their bare legs inside the body armour, with no tights or trousers? Have you ever been to Europe? Do you have any idea how cold it gets there? And those are hand gloves they are wearing dude. Those are black guys in the freezing cold of Europe! They wore inner clothes inside their armour, and gloves outdoors. What is it? You think whoever ''faked'' the images ran out of crayon to cover the hands or legs? Clown.
zoom the knight's picture, guess painters represent trousers in colour shades . See just tell us the truth or rather claim he bleached his laps. Enough of these clownish arguements ur embarassing urself. We know these are fake propaganda pics. So leave it as it is and walk away. Many believe the crap anyway. Make do with those

2 Likes

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Trexnemesis(m): 6:03am On Apr 07, 2017
It is very obvious. Black were revolted against and annihilated out of Europe. I knew all along that the Hebrews were blacks. David was black ( he was described by the Bible as being Rudy). Solomon was black (his mother Bathsheba was black). His main wife described herself as being black and beautiful in the book of Ecclesiastes. Jesus Himself was black as a descendant of David and Solomon. Where are the Original Hebrews? Persecuted and chased out of Palestine by the whitish jews. We have to look for them inside Africa. It's pathetic. We need to dig deeply the history of the Yoruba race actually and possibly the Angolans.

3 Likes

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Daboomb: 6:04am On Apr 07, 2017
Elfree:
It didn't start today the whites can't stop fighting blacks. they just want to subdue the black nation which clearly they have partially succeed in doing but[b] my problem is how they constantly keep lying to themselves to the extent they believe their lies is the truth.[/b]
1."They convince the world Jesus is white but yet the popes worship a Black portrait of Jesus".
2"The devil is always portrayed to be a black being while Jesus,his angels and his disciples are white forgetting Devil was once an angel before falling"
3." White colour signifies purity while black is a stain.
4" white folks are civilized while blacks are barbarians".
5"white witches are good while black witches are the devils bride.
IT'S CLEAR MY WHITE BROS/SIS ARE SUFFERING FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX...NO OFFENSE INTENDED # NO TO RACISM

At the bolded:

"A lie, often repeated overtime, assumes an air of truth"! undecided undecided

There you have it.

1 Like

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by vRendoh(m): 6:04am On Apr 07, 2017
Thanks ...
I know the world runs in circle. My white boss will always tell me we did slavery on them first. That we are worse....
The sons of the slaves turns to be doctor's and engineers to the Prince and princesses. .it is still like till date. Even in our local community. We were strong and dominant but it got into the children head and they took to dancing ...bleeping ....drinking...eating....till morrow.
But we much better than this. ...yes we are!

1 Like

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Daboomb: 6:08am On Apr 07, 2017
Trexnemesis:
It is very obvious. Black were revolted against and annihilated out of Europe. I knew all along that the Hebrews were blacks. David was black ( he was described by the Bible as being Rudy). Solomon was black (his mother Bathsheba was black). His main wife described herself as being black and beautiful in the book of Ecclesiastes. Jesus Himself was black as a descendant of David and Solomon. Where are the Original Hebrews? Persecuted and chased out of Palestine by the whitish jews. We have to look for them inside Africa. It's pathetic. We need to dig deeply the history of the Yoruba race actually and possibly the Angolans.

My problem (or what l cant explain) is that "If Blacks were these brilliant, intelligent and strong, how were the whites able to conquer them and drive them out.... even more importanlty (an embarrassing!), where are the "brilliant blacks" and how come Africa got saddled with the foolish, greedy and inept blacks we have now"?
Dont let me say the likes of Saraki and Dino Melaye, l know some would not like that.
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Rosskii: 6:13am On Apr 07, 2017
romme2u:

i love black history and i am proud of being black but u don't gloss over history or paint it to suit ur narrative. Africans had a high point and a low point in history. we had our failings which is why things are this bad.

Reporting an unbalanced and one-sided history will only confused your target as most have already asked what went wrong with all the glory you painted for them to wake up and see themselves in mud.

Crap. If you took time to read through this thread rather than looking for whom to attack, you would have seen discussions addressing the history behind those images, and what later went wrong etc etc.

It is like u regaling a tale of how rich a person's grandparent was only for the person to be born in squalor poverty without telling the person what went wrong and how it happened.
Because you failed to read, even though you have eyes. You only have the mind to criticize because deep down, you do not like what you are seeing here, even though you claim to be ''proud of being black''. If you were proud, you would have read through the thread to learn more on the subject. You are not proud.

How many research and background checks have you conducted to verify the authenticity of your claims. what are ur sources of information to ensure impartial narrative. History has become a debatable and contentious issue in this contemporary times because of half-truth like what you and horus just did on this thread.
Those images are not hidden. You can go on google and type in 'black moors' and you will find hundreds of research material and images. Mr background checks. All the stuff you've been believing since you were born, from ''white Jesus'' to ''white Moses' and ''white Mary''', what background checks did you conduct to know if they were really white? It is only when you see black people in history that you demand to see background checks. Umu anuofia.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by XolezCouture: 6:19am On Apr 07, 2017
NYC one jst save a life.....wt u said jst hlp me bcoz am studying history and international studies... and was taught about d Roman and Roman Catholic.....about emperor Constantine l
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Rosskii: 6:21am On Apr 07, 2017
Eddygourdo:
zoom the knight's picture, guess painters represent trousers in colour shades . See just tell us the truth or rather claim he bleached his laps. Enough of these clownish arguements ur embarassing urself. We know these are fake propaganda pics. So leave it as it is and walk away. Many believe the crap anyway. Make do with those

You are talking a load of rubbish. Yes, people wore white or cream clothing inside their metal body armour. Or green or yellow or blue!!! Was there a law against the colour of clothes one could wear? And how come of the over 100 images posted, your mind settled on 2 pictures? Are you fine with other 98? Just go away. I've no time for self-hating wastrels. Go check out Tonto Dikeh's latest antics in the Celebrity section.. That's your level.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Xcex: 6:24am On Apr 07, 2017
A nice post...... Kudos man, when u knw ur past, u knw chart a right course......seems we shy away from our past cos it hunts us n we have much to conseal

2 Likes

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Eddygourdo(m): 6:29am On Apr 07, 2017
Rosskii:

Just go to bed my friend. You are talking a load of crap. Yes, people wore white or cream clothing inside their metal body armour. Or green or yellow or blue!!! Was there a law against the colour of clothes one could wear? And how come of the over 100 images posted, your mind settled on 2 pictures? Are you fine with other 98?

those two exposed you. Stop with these negative propaganda. Hate has never formed any sense of self awareness till date. Rather objective truth has. These pics are majorly fake and distorted to suit a propagandist view of the promoters. Acknowledge that fact , accept that as fact, not as a matter of choice but obligation because all you have posted are subjective. Very similar to every historical account. Imagine ur assumption on the hebrews as being black with no proof , imagine linking jesus to being black with no proof. Can you academically prove ur hypothesis ? State links to museums or archives which hold these pictures as fact and maybe we may start disproving ur theory by telling you the origins or subjjectiveness of those materials.

The black man had a history slighly similar to all you have posited. But those pictures aren't evidence to that fact. I have argued enough. Have a good night rest in europe. Its good morning here
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Rosskii: 6:33am On Apr 07, 2017
Trexnemesis:

I've seen research that shows the historical Jews were the Bantu branch of Africans. In that branch we have groups like the Yoruba Igbo, Efik, Bini, Tiv, Ijaw Ashanti, and other central African groups etc. The Bantus are actually a Semitic group, while the Afro-Asiatic Hausas, Sudanese, Fulani etc are Hamitic.

1 Like

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Rosskii: 6:35am On Apr 07, 2017
Eddygourdo:
those two exposed you. Stop with these negative propaganda. Hate has never formed any sense of self awareness till date. Rather objective truth has. These pics are majorly fake and distorted to suit a propagandist view of the promoters. Acknowledge that fact , accept that as fact, not as a matter of choice but obligation because all you have posted are subjective. Very similar to every historical account. Imagine ur assumption on the hebrews as being black with no proof , imagine linking jesus to being black with no proof. Can you academically prove ur hypothesis ? State links to museums or archives which hold these pictures as fact and maybe we may start disproving ur theory by telling you the origins or subjjectiveness of those materials.

The black man had a history slighly similar to all you have posited. But those pictures aren't evidence to that fact. I have argued enough. Have a good night rest in europe. Its good morning here

Thanks. If you are not happy, go start your own thread with the ''real, proper facts'', let us see how you get on. Professor Hindu.

1 Like

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by LastProphet: 6:36am On Apr 07, 2017
mtcheww
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Eddygourdo(m): 6:38am On Apr 07, 2017
Rosskii:

Thanks. If you are not happy go start your own thread with the ''real facts''. Professor Hindu.
here he goes with insults. Not surprised. Its a sign of limited intellect. I understand
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Rosskii: 6:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Eddygourdo:
here he goes with insults. Not surprised. Its a sign of limited intellect. I understand

You are even lucky I'm still talking to you. Go and cry by a river because we are exposing your white master for the FRAUD he is. And we ain't stopping.

1 Like

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Eddygourdo(m): 6:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Rosskii:

You are talking a load of rubbish. Yes, people wore white or cream clothing inside their metal body armour. Or green or yellow or blue!!! Was there a law against the colour of clothes one could wear? And how come of the over 100 images posted, your mind settled on 2 pictures? Are you fine with other 98? Just go away. I've no time for self-hating wastrels. Go check out Tonto Dikeh's latest antics in the Celebrity section.. That's your level.

a small man you are.

1 Like

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Rosskii: 6:41am On Apr 07, 2017
Eddygourdo:
a small man you are.

A cry baby you are.

Need more tissue?
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Eddygourdo(m): 6:42am On Apr 07, 2017
Rosskii:

You are even lucky I'm still talking to you. Go and cry by a river because we are exposing your white master for the fraud he is.
hahahahaha. I must be truly lucky. Been awhile I engaged little minds nor proved an idiot wrong. Mr man focus on dull people who are amazed by the rubbish you posted. I would have disgraced you more and proved you a fraud if only you kept it clean. Too bad
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Rosskii: 6:44am On Apr 07, 2017
Eddygourdo:
hahahahaha. I must be truly lucky. Been awhile I engaged little minds nor proved an idiot wrong. Mr man focus on dull people who are amazed by the rubbish you posted. I would have disgraced you more and proved you a fraud if only you kept it clean. Too bad

Your greasy hands are not fit to touch the least of those historical artefacts, you self-loathing wastrel.

Why don't you move on to a neo-nazi site (your natural home) and feed your professed superiors more Uncle Tom buffoonery for their pleasure?

2 Likes

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Eddygourdo(m): 7:02am On Apr 07, 2017
Rosskii:

Your greasy hands are not fit to touch the least of those historical artefacts, you ignorant, self-loathing wastrel.
ha I thought as much. A mentally weak boy. Call more names. It exposes further ur level in life
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by dayold: 7:21am On Apr 07, 2017
facts the Europeans wouldn't want the Africans to know.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by mykerg: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2017
Its quite a shame tha were not taught African history in schools and that has grounded the mentality of the average African.Playing second fiddle is the case now and the African would always fall at the feet of the white man which shouldnt be so.I only pray this generation learns about how great we were and the contributions Africans made towards civilization.We remain slaves of the whites and our leaders know little or nothing thats why they act the way they do and care less about future generations.But bring back our past glory start from every individual studying and knowing the roots and causes that made Africa what it is today.Its too bad we have lost research and reading culture rather we prefare distracting ourselves with the white mans inventions similar to what made us sell ourselves cheaply to them in first place.Nice job OP.I ll rather read posts like this than follow up that piece of crap called BBN ..

2 Likes

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by NOBODYY: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2017
musicwriter:

I saw that thread sometime ago. Problem is I have personal issues with the Moors. By 710 AD when they conquered Spain, Europe was still in total darkness, instead of taking them to slavery they were busy teaching them ancient African sciences. The moors had to show Spain how to make soap, medicine, and dress, e.t.c and were able to develop their cities giving them their first township in Barcelona and Madrid. Fast forward to about the 1500's, only God knows what they were doing when Spain over-threw them. Not just over-throw them, but took them to Slavery. Most black historians said the moors were the first people to be shipped to slavery in the Caribbean by a certain pope to Haiti. When Europeans saw slavery was profitable, they later began the scramble for Africa to source for more slaves and eventually took over our lands and governments which brought us to where we're today. So, the moors despite their initial achievements, it didn't end well. The moors brought us slavery!!.

This is why I hate it when you have Africans believing the cooked up lies by Europeans that Africans were savages enslaving each other. If slavery was an established industry in Africa, the moors would have taken Spain and Portugal to slavery!!. But, they couldn't because the concept of buying and selling human beings was alien to us.

If history could be rewind, the moors should have just remained in North Africa without venturing into Europe.
I love reading your posts mehn...
More blessings

1 Like

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by sukkot: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2017
Rosskii:

So you think those people just had their bare legs inside the metallic body armour, with no tights or trousers? Have you ever been to Europe? Do you have any idea how cold it gets there? And those are hand gloves they are wearing dude. Those are black guys in the freezing cold of Europe! They wore inner clothes inside their armour, and gloves outdoors. What is it? You think whoever ''faked'' the images ran out of crayon to cover the hands or legs? Clown.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Nowenuse: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2017
Rossikk:

It hasn't been wiped out. What has happened is that the black originators of what you see today have been deliberately concealed/hidden from public knowledge. Kept away from education systems and the media.

For instance the great Moorish palaces of Spain, which served as the model for subsequent European palaces, are still standing there in Spain. You can visit them, and tour the area. The great advances made by the Moors in mathematics, astronomy, and the sciences, led to current advances. So the traces are easily found.

But once you fail to acknowledge the fact that those achievements were the work of black Moors from Africa, and instead, you credit earlier white ancestors, or Arabs, for those feats, you effectively ''wipe out'' all traces of black involvement in those achievements.

This, the whites have done with ruthless efficiency. Heck, they even went to the extent of going to Egypt to knock off the noses from the Sphinx and other ancient Egyptian statues and sculptures, in order to disguise their African features. So you can imagine what they did in their own countries of Europe, to destroy evidence of their African heritage. Many paintings of their ancient elite have been 'whitened'. Many place names changed to European names etc etc. Hollywood films show whites acting the part of ancient black heroes, from Moses to Jesus and Mary, and from the Pharaohs to the various black European monarchs of antiquity. ALL are played by white actors to conceal the truth, and 'rewrite history'.

Also, don't forget we are talking a long time ago here. Some of the more recent artefacts and paintings posted above are dated to 600 years ago! The ones just posted by Horus, showing black kings on Greek coins, date back several thousand years!

So we're talking a very long time ago here. Regarding the Moors, don't forget they led Europe from the 8th to the 17th century. That's 900 years! So their end had to come at some point. They couldn't just be there forever. Eventually the host population will develop the desire and wherewithal to overthrow you, and reclaim their land, and you will be forced to leave. This happens throughout history. No condition is permanent as they say. Even the current civilization we have today will one day be extinguished, or radically altered, such that if you come here in say 500 years time, it will be totally unrecognisable. That's just life. New developments and ideas will overtake the old. wink

Unduly pessimistic. China was underdeveloped in the 1970s. It took them less than 30 years to become the the major superpower and industrial powerhouse they are today. They did this by looking inwards, by banning western imports, reducing corruption, and investing in agriculture and manufacturing. African countries that pursue a similar course will see good results going forward. It will probably be easier for Africa to do this as a single unit like China, than for individual countries to implement such policies, as they might attract western sanctions. This is why many African intellectuals suggest African political unification, in order to push policies that can really transform the continent. The AU actually has as its ultimate objective, African unification.

Seriously, i am short of words. Are u Nigerian? If you are, I really can't believe there are Nigerians or Africans like you. I must say you are a beacon of hope to our generation and a light to our race.
Am just amazed! Keep up the good and wonderful work. I sincerely hope Africa and the black race will rise again in our lifetime.

4 Likes

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by sukkot: 7:48am On Apr 07, 2017
Trexnemesis:
The story of the yoruba race is the story of the biblical hebrews but it is hidden in mythology. the mythology says ' oduduwa fell from heaven down to earth '. falling from heaven to earth means you fell from grace. you lost your power. i can emphatically tell you the yorubas as well as other tribes dotted all over africa are the biblical hebrews.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by olusledge: 7:54am On Apr 07, 2017
Bahddo:
no, you didn't get my question. It's not a question of when but why. Why would one dare to sell as slaves and treat as inferior on the basis of skin color those no different from their rulers? We were once ruled by white skinned folks and till tomorrow, most Nigerians shamelessly worship white skin.

If the blacks where amongst the elite as the artworks show, who sanctioned the slave trade and the accompanying brutality and inhumanity towards native Africans? When did it start and what did the black rulers do about it?

We speak British English... That's a residue of British colonial rule. Unless you mean the black Africans colonized European countries (the way Britain or Portugal or Spain colonized countries in Africa and South America), as against being a part of their civilization, I'm afraid I can't see the connection.

Believe me, I like the tales of historical black superiority and white conspiracy but it doesn't really add up as I expected.
well am a student of political science with some knowledge of history..I'd like you to look at august Comte law of 3 stages ..theological stage ,metaphysical stage and the positive stage.. reason I brought this is because the time the article alleged the black ruled Europe was a theological stage in Europe, remember they were once very religious and I believed they saw blacks as God sent,and they had to put some in power ...fast forward to metaphysical stage and I believe this is where the black lost it,time of magic would open the secret that blacks were as human as they were

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? / Brgbveakijlng..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.