Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

$550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles (38379 Views)

2023 Presidency: Fresh Hurdles Before Ndigbo / Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki / 2nd Term Bid: Fresh Hurdles Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by adorablepepple(f): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2017
undecided
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by kittykollinxx(m): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2017
blood of dbanj!!!
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Victornezzar: 9:34am On Apr 04, 2017
All dis present politicians still dey learn
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by ajepako(f): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2017
Didn't they convince us that Abacha didn't steal a dime?
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Disneylady(f): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2017
Abacha never stole -Buhari

2 Likes

Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by texazzpete(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2017
mmsen:
So Abacha was not corrupt but his money is being returned almost 20 years after his death.

GEJ is alive and well and yet not one kobo has been 'retrieved' by this administration.

You were in a coma when the FG froze money claimed by Dame Patience?
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2017
Lord take Me out of this zoo

2 Likes

Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by bernice55(m): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2017
Naija get moni ooo...choii!!!!,dz one weak me...

FG biko make una loan me small money abeg.
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Jackpat(m): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2017
just imagine

1 Like

Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 04, 2017
President Buhari should be ashamed of himself to had told his zombies Abacha was not corrupts.

Buhari and his cabals will reloot/stealing the funds

1 Like

Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2017
President Buhari should be ashamed of himself to had told his zombies Abacha was not corrupts.

Buhari and his cabals will reloot/stealing the funds for 2019 general elections.

1 Like

Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2017
That man was a fool ahswear.Who in their right mind would do what he did to his own people.

May god please cause him to die again and again and again wherever he's.

I spit and piss on his grave and walkout of his thread.

1 Like

Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2017
Still waiting

2 Likes

Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Mykelpato(m): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2017
cry Make dem just gimme $1 Million from that money,ah swear i go Rep Naija well.
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Totfulguy: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2017
sinistermind:
But our northern saints said Abacha wasn't corrupt... So all these money was put in a fixed deposit account for the country bah

Abacha did not steal the money. He took it.
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Jones4190(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2017
Analogy of OPPRESSOR & FOOLISH CITIZENS.
(A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors).
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a
brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day,
Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken.
Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the
feathers of the live chicken off one by one.
The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores.
It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator
continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until
the chicken was completely Unclad.
After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad
chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket
and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and
started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.
The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started
walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept
dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed
him and sat feeding from his feet.
Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party
leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".
"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up,
starve them and then leave them".
"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts
when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they
will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping
you".
"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that,
you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first
place."
Breath taking, isn't it ?
Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy
defending on social media.
Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the
same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.
They are the same people who are responsible for their
predicaments.
Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's
House during this Sallah period to go collect peanuts?
People trooping to Bola Ahmed Tinubu Foundation offices to
collect branded One kilo bag of Rice & Noddles. Did you see
the number of people of all ages who troop out to welcome
Ex- convict James Ibori to South South!
Your guess is as good as mine.
Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those
they should kill!
Pass to all your contacts & let your Political & Religion
Leaders read, understand & digest.

5 Likes

Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by shenaxy: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2017
It is going to be re-looted

1 Like

Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by mmsen: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2017
texazzpete:

You were in a coma when the FG froze money claimed by Dame Patience?

Frozen is not the same as being reclaimed.

A lot of people have their bank assets frozen when being investigated.
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by lemolemo: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2017
Nwodosis:
But Bubu said Abacha was not corrupt!
stealing is not corruption according to oga jonah.
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by hollyfat(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2017
Nwodosis:
But Bubu said Abacha was not corrupt!
Abacha stole the money, and we all know that stealing is not corruption. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by adecz: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2017
I get 5% share for the money.

Na me blow whistle.

I won't take it, if Fed Govt no give

me my share...... angry
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by airminem(f): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2017
Dear President Buhari, I Think That Mr. Godson Nnaka Will Fit Into EFFC Chairman Appointment. Duely Forward Him To The Senate For Confirmation.
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by BeardedMeat(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2017
You will never see omenkalives, Sarrki, jesuslovesyou, ipobexposed, Aufbau, Modath, and all other BMC's on NL on this thread. They have suddenly gone mute. God punish the Janja.weed!!

3 Likes

Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by hucienda: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2017
"Abacha never stole" - Buhari undecided

1 Like

Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by ruggedtimi(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Only i loot...if my generation poor again na cause
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 04, 2017
BeardedMeat:
You will never see omenkalives, Sarrki, jesuslovesyou, ipobexposed, Aufbau, Modath, and all other BMC's on NL on this thread. They have suddenly gone mute. God punish the Janja.weed!!

Buhari is probing everybody. Including his bones.

1 Like

Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by blaqroy: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2017
Shey baba say he is the most decent man..... Confused complicated thiefs
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by teebell999(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2017
gurunlocker:
But he didn't stole now? according to Chief dullard, or did he?

R.I.P English! grin grin grin grin
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Dareomo(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2017
In all this, let the money be spent judiciously.
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Abagworo(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2017
There is nothing Like Abacha loot but Abacha's illegally acquired wealth seized by FG. Nigeria didn't have enough money to loot to this level with oil selling at 11 Dollar.
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Origin(f): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2017
Just try and make this people poor jare. That's their greatest fear and money is their god.

People that will steal all their future generation wealth today. At least Buhari has seen proof that they are corrupt and is now helping in recovering this stolen wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children / President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.