Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,910 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

$550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles (38380 Views)

2023 Presidency: Fresh Hurdles Before Ndigbo / Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki / 2nd Term Bid: Fresh Hurdles Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Enyimbamercedes: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2017
What loot? Didn't they read where Bamaiyi said he was saving it for the country! Please Abacha didn't steal any money at all. All these journalists sef

1 Like

Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by BeardedMeat(m): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

Buhari is probing everybody. Including his bones.
Hahahahaha! Mr Integrity indeed.
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by newspostng(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
abacha.a criminal in wolves clothing
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
But they said Abacha did not steal/loot, he was keeping the money to buy arms? grin
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Charly68: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
But i think retired General Bamaiyi said there was nothing like Abacha loot in his latest memoir .May God help our leaders in the country ,they are fool of hypocrisy & I just pity them because they live in deceits & end up in hell fire
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by petsam11(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
If someone said that Abacha was not corrupt (and some people always believe whatever he says to be the truth and nothing but the truth) and yet all these billions (when dillinger av been added together) in dollars o! Not even in Naira... Has been retrieved so far... Then, don't u think that the originator of "Abacha was not corrupt" believes in the popular saying "stealing is not corruption"
Anyway, I just wanna make common sense!!!
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by senitorspeaker(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
And yakubu d former NNPC director looted 4billion. Our days are more corrupt dat the abacha's days. Pls i refer u to Rotimi Amechi and other ex and present governors
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Butterworth: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
But ABACHA did not STOLE ANY MONEY according to BUHARI the minister of INTEGRITY , a.k.a Mr President.
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by kennybab: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2017

Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Hennygee(f): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
any difference between God and Allah?

nairaman66:
Abacha! You nor fear God nor Allah!!
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Icon79(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nwodosis:
But Bubu said Abacha was not corrupt!

Well, corruption is relative. Compared to the likes of Diezani, OBJ, GEJ, and IBB, one can actually insinuate that Abacha was not corrupt because the level of Abacha's corruption was a child's play compared to the afore listed individuals.

I mean, we all thought that Abacha was corrupt until the likes of OBJ, Diezani, etc showed up on the stage grin grin

O pari
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Splashme: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
gurunlocker:
But he didn't stole now? according to Chief dullard, or did he?

Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by teebell999(m): 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jolar101:
President Buhari should be ashamed of himself to had told his zombies Abacha was not corrupts.

Buhari and his cabals will reloot/stealing the funds

Go back to school pls! This your English is about to corrupt my device.
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by nairaman66(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hennygee:
any difference between God and Allah?

Yes one of them preaches about violent methods in handling issues! I was actually waiting for someone to quote me!

If Allah and God almighty were the same, Muslims and Christians would be brothers and Sisters!
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
teebell999:

Go back to school pls! This your English is about to corrupt my device.
You must be one of the zm

1 Like

Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by richeso: 7:41am On Apr 05, 2017
DONT GIVE US THE MONEY, WE HAVE NO USE FOR IT. IT WILL ENTER FEW POCKET. THE ONES WE HAVE HERE WE NEVER EVEN USE IT WELL NA THAT ONE FOR OUTSIDE WE DEY FIGHT FOR. RUBBISSHHHHH
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by deniguy01(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
yet una go dey chase yahoo boys Wey dey collect small from us wen una get politicians taking it everyday
Re: $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles by Hennygee(f): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2017
and which of them preaches against violent? with your candid proof pls

nairaman66:

Yes one of them preaches about violent methods in handling issues! I was actually waiting for someone to quote me!

If Allah and God almighty were the same, Muslims and Christians would be brothers and Sisters!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.