Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) (18506 Views)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
EppPliss:
More evidence

Please can anyone in Zaria verify if this is the kind of admission slip given to patient, thank you.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by eyinjuege: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Op, since you say you are in Zaria now, verification is very easy.
Can you get yourself to the faculty of medicine in Samaru and wait there at a fixed time this week?
I will get someone there- a consultant dr who also lectures students there to personally see you and also take pictures of the ulcers to send to me and I'll post on this forum?
Its very easy to verify I believe.
Also go there with some form of ID, a driver's licence or int passport
Cc: ifyalways
Cc: EppPliss

13 Likes

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by eyinjuege: 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
EppPliss, where you dey na?

Do you want to come to the main campus, Samaru in Zaria or not?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
eyinjuege:
EppPliss, where you dey na?

Do you want to come to the main campus, Samaru in Zaria or not?

Sorry i was offline. Yes I will do that tomorrow let say by 2.00pm. Can you give me a number to call when i get there?
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
ifyalways:

Yes, there was an admission with this hospital record and in the mentioned ward. However, i was told to hold on for some time to get the consultants that handled the patient and details of the patient. I will get back to you as soon as I hear from them.

Thanks for confirming my hospital record, any feedback yet?
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by eyinjuege: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
EppPliss:

Sorry i was offline. Yes I will do that tomorrow let say by 2.00pm. Can you give me a number to call when i get there?

Faculty of medicine,Samaru. 11am tomorrow morning.

Wear a red shirt, so you can be easily identified, and go with your ID.

I can't give his no to you because I don't personally know you, so all our interactions will be here on this forum.

You will be approached by one of the Drs/lecturers there, and he will probably introduce himself to you. Don't forget he will take pictures of the legs, so wear something that's not tight that'll need you to remove your whole trousers.
Give me a mention once you get there so I can also call him straightaway.
I will give a feedback here as soon as we know you're real.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Acidosis(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
eyinjuege:

I can't give his no to you because I don't personally know you, so all our interactions will be here on this forum.

You will be approached by one of the Drs/lecturers there, and he will probably introduce himself to you. Don't forget he will take pictures of the legs, so wear something that's not tight that'll need you to remove your whole trousers.

You will make a good asset to any organization ma'am... Your company can never lose a dime to swindlers

cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Valfrankie(m): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Acidosis:

You will make a good asset to any organization ma'am... Your company can never lose a dime to swindlers

cheesy
As in. Him and Ifyalways are something else . OP, I wish you God's mercies cry

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
eyinjuege:

Will do, but i dont hav a national id or driving licence. I lost them along with some of my vital documents when i forgot them on the dashboard of a taxi. The only thing i hav nw is my TVC. Wud dat be enuf?
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
Valfrankie:
As in. Him and Ifyalways are something else . OP, I wish you God's mercies cry

Amen
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Mimzyy(f): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
Op please reply this so she can verify.

dominique:
Can you post your some medical docs such as test results, doctor's report, bills, invoices etc for verification please? Also mail me with your previous monicker so I can check your profile out. Wishing you speedy recovery
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
Op if you want help..upload any of this voters card, driver license, national id or school id. With a full picture of you with the ulcer. At this point no need for shame. It involves your life and with the rate at which scammers go, we need all this doc to verify your story.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
EppPliss:

Will do, but i dont hav a national id or driving licence. I lost them along with some of my vital documents when i forgot them on the dashboard of a taxi. The only thing i hav nw is my TVC. Wud dat be enuf?

Hmmm
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Mimzyy(f): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Makes sense. Thanks for going the extra mile ma'am

eyinjuege:

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by eyinjuege: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
EppPliss:

Which one is TVC? Permanent Voters card (PVC)?
If its that, then its more than appropriate

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mimzyy:

since i was not an out-patient most of my test results are in my folder at d hospital n d others i can't lay my hands on them right now. I'm still searching though if i see anything i will upload immediately.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
eyinjuege:

Which one is TVC? Permanent Voters card (PVC)? If its that, then its more than appropriate
Temporary voters card, yes.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by ifyalways(f): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nice one Eyinguje

@OP,its taking longer than I thought because they have to manually get your folder to get the Doctor that attended to you, they still say there's no Suleiman @ surgery or Cosmetic Surgery department.

They also said if you stayed as much as ten months, they ought to recall your case easily.

Crossing fingers.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by dominique(f): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mimzyy:

Still yet to get a response
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by idu1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
Following
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Mimzyy(f): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
dominique:

Still yet to get a response

CC epppliss, can you please send her a pm containing details of your other moniker?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Roseey0(f): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
True or false.
Op be strong
Help will come
God wants you alife.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by gazilion: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
I've just bumped into this thread.
I would so be disappointed if this is a scam!
I pray it's not!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
ifyalways:
Nice one Eyinguje

@OP,its taking longer than I thought because they have to manually get your folder to get the Doctor that attended to you, they still say there's no Suleiman @ surgery or Cosmetic Surgery department.

They also said if you stayed as much as ten months, they ought to recall your case easily.

Crossing fingers.
My folder wil be at MOPD that was the clinic that admitted me into male surgical ward A and that is where Dr. Suleiman can easily be found esp on clinic days which is every thursday. However like sum1 suggested which i hav agreed i wil present myself for verification 2morrow God's willing at faculty of medicine, samaru, zaria unfailingly.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
gazilion:
I've just bumped into this thread.
I would so be disappointed if this is a scam!
I pray it's not!!

It is not, i knew many pple will think it's a scam reason why i was hesitant of posting it a long time ago. But truth is i wil be d last person to use my health to scam any1. If pple do it, God i cant, this is health we are talking about for crying out loud!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by thorpido(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
When you meet with Eyinjuege's contact,let's get a feedback.

*Singles,it's more or less compulsory to have a genotype test done before you marry(before dating enters gear 2 sef).If you are AS genotype,you can't marry someone with AS genotype too.Love is not enough o.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Following
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
following
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Young03(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Well, i just de observe like i did during the tym of the girl that was deported from SA n got preegy
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by MummyIMadeIt: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
ruggedtimi:
Op if you want help..upload any of this voters card, driver license, national id or school id. With a full picture of you with the ulcer. At this point no need for shame. It involves your life and with the rate at which scammers go, we need all this doc to verify your story.

Bro you don't expect everyone to have all dis details you know, more especially in a country like ours where Sensitive Data's are never recovered if lost owing to our lackadaisical nature. So be guided bro..

Meanwhile Op for you not have died according to your tale, i strongly believe your case isn't over on planet Earth. Wishing all God definite mercies in healing you and taking away ur burden. Godspeed to ur health recovery.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Shossie(f): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
I lost a friend last year to leg ulcer, when the story has being confirmed true, I will do a little I can do to save a life. Remain strong.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Viking007(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Following.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) / Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? / Woman Delivers Two Sets Of Identical Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.