Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) (18222 Views)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by olysexy(f): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
with all the verification and all done, am glad how you responded. am not saying I'll do much but am promising you I'll drop part of my tithe in your account. and please house if. anybody know how to link him up with NGO and philanthropist should please do.... I'll do my bit and paste the link to this trend on my facebook and twitter. we need spread this @seun help too by making this front page format least a week. He sounds intelligent and his future am sure is so bright. may God heal you..... stay blessed and never loose your faith.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Raintaker(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
O ga o
Ki Olohun Shaanu wa.
May God heal you op.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Bloomingbud(f): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chartey:

Even Selman and all these pastors go to the hospital so please don't give him hope where there's none.

Oga if you are hopeless he is not hopeless and I never discouraged his medical treatment, even said I'll drop my contribution so I don't get how my suggestion is giving hope where there is none.

Please just read and move on and stop picking on a comment not meant for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Chartey(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bloomingbud:

Oga if you are hopeless he is not hopeless and I never discouraged his medical treatment, even said I'll drop my contribution so I don't get how my suggestion is giving hope where there is none.

Ok
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by benueguy(m): 12:01am On Apr 06, 2017
Chartey:

ABUTH Shika is just 5mins from Apostle Joshua Selman's location, why doesn't he go to heal people there regularly? Do you think the op hasn't tried different religious solutions? Oga park well.
Did Jesus follow every clinic during His life on earth?
And I'm sure you know that the most important thing here is faith, irrespective of who the person praying is, it's faith. Even in Jesus' days there were some people who didn't receive their healing and that was because they didn't have FAITH!

He must have tried different religious solutions, but definitely not apostle Joshua Selman. Please in case of next time, if you can't provide help for someone, don't try to counter what another person has said. If you must, then let your own counsel be two times better than theirs. Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by benueguy(m): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2017
Bloomingbud:

Pls don't answer him again. Leave him alone.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by GetUmad: 5:56am On Apr 06, 2017
Let's help this guy already. Every seconds count. I'd say well done to those who have gone the extra mile to verify the veracity of this. However, I believe since it's been established that it's genuine, we should do something and not put this guy through some additional trauma more than he's managing already.

Pls someone should mention me when his account details or whatever means to help has been released.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Funjosh(m): 6:26am On Apr 06, 2017
GetUmad:
Let's help this guy already. Every seconds count. I'd say well done to those who have gone the extra mile to verify the veracity of this. However, I believe since it's been established that it's genuine, we should do something and not put this guy through some additional trauma more than he's managing already.

Pls someone should mention me when his account details or whatever means to help has been released.

Account No: 6230664936
Acc Name: Emmanuel Ise Jimmy
Fidelity Bank

OR

Account No: 6004580944
Acc Name: Ise Emmanuel Jimmy
Keystone Bank

Incase you want to reach me privately for further communication my number is 09056894234.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by olaolaking: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2017
EppPliss:
Now EppPliss, the detail of your referral needs to be sorted out.
We need a proper referral from Dr David in Port Harcourt to the hospital in India. Which hospital is he referring you to? and to which consultant?
In short there's still a long way to go, but patience is virtue.
The hospital in Port harcourt/ Dr David needs to officially contact the consultant in India, they have to officially write the costs and breakdown of the procedure they plan to do.
I don't know how things work here, if TEHN has to get involved but I believe they should for accountability.
Cc: Ifyalways

This was where the graft was taken from the thigh

Thx 4 all d effort u put in in order to authenticate me. However if after evrythg u still doubt my sincerity wat else do u want me to do? I dont want to sound ungr8ful n at the same time i dont want to be ungr8ful too to Dr. David by invading his privacy. He is not aware of my online solicitation, he only told me to go luk for money and he wil link me up wit d doc abroad.
Please carry the Dr. Along so that he can understand. It is not just about linking. We also need the breakdown. It will help you and all of us to be focused. The money may be more than what you heard from the doctor. And it will be difficult to finish off the whole thing when you miscalculate. I don't think anybody is doubting here
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2017
Good morning evry1. Soon i will be opening another thread detailing the progress i am making in real time from how much i have been able to raise (with screen shot showing bank statement), my meeting with the Doctor that is linking me up with the Doctor that would carry out the graft on me in India, when I'm making my traveling arrangement, when i take-off from Nigeria, to the time of my admission in India and when the procedure has been carried out successfully till when i'm back in the country. Stay connected, it's gonna be a "reality thread" sort of, the type obtainable in reality shows and offcourse with pictures as backups trust me.

I want to say i'm grateful and will forever remain indebted to evry1 of u that have contributed so far financially, spiritually (by putting me in your prayers) and emotionally by your show of concern. May the good Lord reward you all abundantly and may all your effort never be in vain.

Thank you all!!!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by sparkle4u(f): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2017
May God heal you
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by roolnaado(m): 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
EppPliss:
Good morning evry1. Soon i will be opening another thread detailing the progress i am making in real time from how much i have been able to raise (with screen shot showing bank statement), my meeting with the Doctor that is linking me up with the Doctor that would carry out the graft on me in India, when I'm making my traveling arrangement, when i take-off from Nigeria, to the time of my admission in India and when the procedure has been carried out successfully till when i'm back in the country. Stay connected, it's gonna be a "reality thread" sort of, the type obtainable in reality shows and offcourse with pictures as backups trust me.

I want to say i'm grateful and will forever remain indebted to evry1 of u that have contributed so far financially, spiritually (by putting me in your prayers) and emotionally by your show of concern. May the good Lord reward you all abundantly and may all your effort never be in vain.

Thank you all!!!

God will see you through, for the main time, if you can use moringa leaf powder as a food supplement.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Eleganza33(f): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mehn dis is bad, u wil b fine soon in jesus name
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
So sad right now that my fellow human being is passing through this!

God shall speed up your healing and send helpers to you speedily.I'm definitely going to be contributory to this course!

Eyinjuege and ifyalways, I keenly followed the this thread opened by EppPliss and I can't thank you enough for your efforts in getting this man verified and worthy of help!

Thank you both! I'm very grateful on his behalf

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Antina:

Ameen

Hi sent you a pm.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Antina(f): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
x240:

Hi sent you a pm.

Replied ur pm.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by GetUmad: 6:18am On Apr 07, 2017
EppPliss:

Thank you all!!!

God would see you through. Your sojourn shall be successful and you shall return with Testimonies.
I shall wire you something today by His Grace.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 7:28am On Apr 07, 2017
GetUmad:

God would see you through. Your sojourn shall be successful and you shall return with Testimonies.
I shall wire you something today by His Grace.

Amen, and God bless you.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by jidobaba(m): 8:47am On Apr 07, 2017
ifyalways:
Story time.

Are y'all back from your sabbatical undecided

One simple question, which hospital treated you and recommended this skin grafting?
Madam, even as you're the self-styled resident scam-buster, your first response doesn't always have to be derisive.
Anyway, you more than made up for it this time.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Antina:

Replied ur pm.
replied.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
Eleganza33:
Mehn dis is bad, u wil b fine soon in jesus name

Amen
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by GetUmad: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
EppPliss:

Amen, and God bless you.
Was the one that spoke with you few minutes ago... Pls you can send me a pm to confirm the stuff. I was actually thinking that number was that of Funjosh never knew it's yours.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Funjosh(m): 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
GetUmad:

Was the one that spoke with you few minutes ago... Pls you can send me a pm to confirm the stuff. I was actually thinking that number was that of Funjosh never knew it's yours.

It wasn't mine, I only copy you his info when you requested for his account number. Thanks for your kind gesture. Gracias
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2017
Good morning nlanders like i promise to update u, be on the look out for the continuation of this thread in the Health section.

Happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
I have open a thread that will be detailing the progress i am making in real time in the health section like i promise.

Here is the link;
https://www.nairaland.com/3729981/re-ss-nairalander-cries-out

The first post on the thread concerns how much i have received so far.

From the post u can see that the amount raised so far is "Awesome", i got to be positive at all times n hope for the best no matter what.
You guys are the best and i believe u can still do better than this. Therefore i'm making a fresh plea again to nairalanders and any1 reading this right now to please HELP by donating any amount u can in order for me to meet the target amount of N3m required to carry out the procedure on me in India. Thank you n God bless.

I thank again as many that has contributed so far, may God Almighty strengthens and reward you abundantly. Amen.

Cc. Godchild2015, olysexy, dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=EppPliss post=55380325]I have open a thread that will be detailing the progress i am making in real time in the health section like i promise.

Here is the link;
https://www.nairaland.com/3729981/re-ss-nairalander-cries-out

The first post on the thread concerns how much i have received so far.

From the post u can see that the amount raised so far is "Awesome", i got to be positive at all times n hope for the best no matter what.
You guys are the best and i believe u can still do better than this. Therefore i'm making a fresh plea again to nairalanders and any1 reading this right now to please HELP by donating any amount u can in order for me to meet the target amount of N3m required to carry out the procedure on me in India. Thank you n God bless.

I thank again as many that has contributed so far, may God Almighty strengthens and reward you abundantly. Amen.

Noted. Will send mine by Monday by the grace of God
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by amicable09(f): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
I'm just seeing this thread through Godchild2015. Please briefly summarize what the request is for. I have not been following.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
amicable09:
I'm just seeing this thread through Godchild2015. Please briefly summarize what the request is for. I have not been following.

He need the sum of 3m to travel to India to carry out some surgery. Verification had being done by two trusted nairalander.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by kaboninc(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
amicable09:

Summarize?
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
kaboninc:

Summarize?

done that already
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Mimzyy(f): 4:14am On Apr 09, 2017
EppPliss:

Amen, and God bless you.

Just hang in there bro, there's a ray of light at the end of this tunnel. You're not alone. We are praying for you. Please do well to update what you have received and what's left once you get the estimated amount you need to spend. To the moniker that heeded my mention, may God Almighty always meet you at the point of your needs. To everyone that has contributed positively in one way or the other (moral support, financial...) I say God bless you. We are indeed grateful.

Eppliss, keep saying this to yourself everytime you can. By His stripes, I am healed and made whole, I shall not die but live to declare the goodness of the Lord. It is well bro. I love you, we all do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 12:23am On Apr 10, 2017
Mimzyy:

Just hang in there bro, there's a ray of light at the end of this tunnel. You're not alone. We are praying for you. Please do well to update what you have received and what's left once you get the estimated amount you need to spend. To the moniker that heeded my mention, may God Almighty always meet you at the point of your needs. To everyone that has contributed positively in one way or the other (moral support, financial...) I say God bless you. We are indeed grateful.

Eppliss, keep saying this to yourself everytime you can. By His stripes, I am healed and made whole, I shall not die but live to declare the goodness of the Lord. It is well bro. I love you, we all do.

I cant say hw blessed i am to hav these words of asurance frm u. I'm indeed very gr8ful. I wil try my best to keep updating the house. As for ur admonision for me in Isaiah 53:5 and Psalm 118:17, those hav been the in-grafted words that has kept me going. Thank u n may u be richly blessed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment / Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? / Four Family Members, 7 Others Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.