Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Maryam Babangida Is Dead! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! (36565 Views)

Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] / Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku / Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Kelvinj(m): 12:09am On Dec 28, 2009
How u take know say she dey hell
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Kelvinj(m): 12:11am On Dec 28, 2009
@paddy_lo
Hell dey, so no jones urself
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by chelseabmw(m): 12:14am On Dec 28, 2009
so sad to hear this.may her soul rest in peace, Amen
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Beaf: 12:16am On Dec 28, 2009
tk22ng:

All u Babangida heaters,how holy are you?
We all are part of the system ,one way or the other we have encouraged corruption so lets stop pointing fingers.
She drew closer to God before she died and i believe she is in Better place.We that are  alive, still have a chance to do the right
thing and stop apportioning blames.Lets leave judgement to God.
May her Soul rest in peace.

I don't believe in any religious cr.ap. But I know that action and reaction are equal and opposite; therefore, do evil and reap evil (I don't know where, when or how).
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by gidson12(m): 12:18am On Dec 28, 2009
If she accept god b4 she die she 4 return her own share of of d loot
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Kelvinj(m): 12:22am On Dec 28, 2009
gidson12:

If she accept god b4 she die she 4 return her own share of of d loot
if na u wey turn 2 pastor u 4 return? Be honest
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Totoeater: 12:26am On Dec 28, 2009
Dele giwa will be the first to welcome her. life is like that.

rest in peace, Ndidi Amaka IBB
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by namski(m): 12:27am On Dec 28, 2009
tk22ng:

All u Babangida heaters,how holy are you?
We all are part of the system ,one way or the other we have encouraged corruption so lets stop pointing fingers.
She drew closer to God before she died and i believe she is in Better place.We that are  alive, still have a chance to do the right
thing and stop apportioning blames.Lets leave judgement to God.
May her Soul rest in peace.

tt22ng, comot there. Abeg go sleep. Why she no return the money wey she and her husband bin steal. She drew closer to God before she died, you dey follow am? Ewu Hausa!!!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by gidson12(m): 12:28am On Dec 28, 2009
@ kelvinj
em em, make i first loot first, then i go know wether i go return am if i b pastor grin
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Alxmyr(m): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2009
Kobojunkie:

please tell me you are joking!!! how do you know he did all that

He was with her on her dying bed for more than 2 months. What do you think he was doing?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by tk22ng: 12:33am On Dec 28, 2009
Beaf:

I don't believe in any religious cr.ap. But I know that action and reaction are equal and opposite; therefore, do evil and reap evil (I don't know where, when or how).
which means u dont believe in repentance and forgiveness.God works in many mysterious ways.Thats why God blesses everyone, christian or muslim,God or bad,africa or asian.We all shall be saved by his grace.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by tk22ng: 12:36am On Dec 28, 2009
Alxmyr:

He was with her on her dying bed for more than 2 months. What do you think he was doing?
telling her she will be ok.thats what a loving husband will do
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Lacrisma(m): 12:40am On Dec 28, 2009
Alxmyr:

They were finalizing financial and bank accounts arrangements. From Lagos to Swiss and London accounts--- figuring out who gets the private jets and mansions in abroad.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by A40(m): 12:43am On Dec 28, 2009
@Sagamite
Why don't you stop judging so that you would not be judged

R.I.P to the woman you guys can hate her all you want but neither her nor her husband ruined Nigeria i really don't see why some people are happy about this woman's death it would not add any gwap to your pockets
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by 9jauk: 12:46am On Dec 28, 2009
DO NOT SPEAK EVIL ABOUT D DEAD,MAY GOD FORGIVE US,R I P.
OBVIOUSLY IBB AND ALL D LOOTERS IN NIGERIA WOULD VE LEARNT FROM THIS,IS NOT TOO LATE FOR US TO CHANGE OUR WAYS,I HOPE NEPA WILL LEARN FROM THIS,LET THIER BE LIGHT.
IKD
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by maxuche: 12:50am On Dec 28, 2009
Now Maryam Babangida is dead, Yaradua should follow suite so Nija can move ahead.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 12:52am On Dec 28, 2009
A-40:

@Sagamite
Why don't you stop judging so that you would not be judged

I don't mind be judged.

Na sumo wrestler I get for cupboard, no be skeleton.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Lacrisma(m): 12:53am On Dec 28, 2009
maxuche:

Now Maryam Babangida is dead, Yaradua should follow suite so Nija can move ahead.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by 0hsisi: 12:53am On Dec 28, 2009
maxuche:

are you expecting an Amen or Iseeeeeeee
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by maxuche: 12:58am On Dec 28, 2009
Both, I will take both and more. babangida wants to take over from Jonathan, right, well let him try, The same God that did in his friend will do it again for Nigerians
[/are you expecting an Amen or Iseeeeeeee]
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by 0hsisi: 12:59am On Dec 28, 2009
A thieftess dies and so what?
Is she better than mama Tunde that died at the same hr?

when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy.
I don't mourn her
let the same cold hands of death snatch off her husband before day break for all I care
They don't deserve any peace in this life and the life to come for their wickedness
and May the blood of Dele Giwa,Mamman Vatsa and the numerous known and unknown victims haunt IBB until he meets his wife in the great beyond.

I only wish she didn't die of cancer
cancer is a terrible disease and no one deserrves it
I wish she had been mauled by a hungry lion together with IBB
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by chika98: 12:59am On Dec 28, 2009
There is nothing to be happy about here. I would like to say that to all these people that use "thief" money to send their kids abroad. They will not amount to nothing! Using the Nigeria money to lavish on your children will make them stupid and worthless!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Lacrisma(m): 1:00am On Dec 28, 2009
0hsisi:

A thieftess dies and so what?
Is she better than mama Tunde that died at the same hr?

when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy.
I don't mourn her
let the same cold hands of death snatch off her hsuband before day break for all I care
They don't deserve any peace in this life and the life to come for their wickedness
and May the blood of Dele Giwa,Mamman Vatsa and the numerous known and unknown victims haunt IBB until he meets his wife in the great beyond.

^^^^ AMEEEN!  grin grin grin
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by A40(m): 1:02am On Dec 28, 2009
Sagamite:

I don't mind be judged.

Na sumo wrestler I get for cupboard, no be skeleton.
Hahaha very funny but for real you should direct your frustrations at IBB the woman does not deserve some of the comments i am seeing here
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by spikedcylinder: 1:04am On Dec 28, 2009
A-40:

Hahaha very funny but for real you should direct your frustrations at IBB the woman does not deserve some of the comments i am seeing here

If she follow chop the money that could have saved MILLIONS of lives, she deserve am.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by 0hsisi: 1:05am On Dec 28, 2009
spikedcylinder:

If she follow chop the money that could have saved MILLIONS of lives, she deserve am.

gbam!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by chika98: 1:05am On Dec 28, 2009
spikedcylinder:

The same way thousands of their children abroad spending the money like water will get it too! The curse will follow all of them around!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by SEFAGO(m): 1:06am On Dec 28, 2009
Could people add to her crime the ones of being a drug dealer- I am surprised people are unaware that both Maryama and her husband were major drug barons. Add the numerous European kids who got hooked on drug because of Maryam and her Husband. No shaking African Mafia  cool
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 1:08am On Dec 28, 2009
A-40:

She used the private jets that she knew was not from his salary.

She used the money to stay in top hotels.

She bought the thousands of pounds attires she used to oppress other Nigerian women.

She used the money to buy her kids expensive stuff.

Basically, she spent the loot she was aware was a stolen and probably stole some when she was doing better life to ensure if IBB runs of with some woman, she is sorted.

She be thief!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by spikedcylinder: 1:09am On Dec 28, 2009
I need to clarify something about Maryam though. She was married with 2 kids before IBB, right? What happened to the kids?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by SEFAGO(m): 1:09am On Dec 28, 2009
An estimated 35-40% of all the heroin coming into the United States is brought by Nigerian couriers. In 1989, the United States and Nigeria established a joint Counter-Narcotics Task Force. Lack of cooperation by Nigerian authorities in combating the drug trafficking problem led to a decision by the Clinton Administration in March 1998, as in 1994 and 1996, to put Nigeria on the State Department's list of non-cooperative drug trafficking nations.

So, was Babangida a drug baron? There is sufficient suspicion and information, especially outside of the country to link him with drug trafficking in the 1980s and the early 1990s. However, because he has always avoided circumstances that could make him give answers to those allegations, he has never been pinned down. His failure to travel to a country like the United States, where he is believed to be wanted, adds fuel to speculations about his past. Perhaps, if he were to stop raising legal obstacles to the murder of Dele Giwa, a chance to question him about Gloria Okon may bring up the most closely guided open secret of his regime

http://www.againstbabangida.com/resources/141-was-babangida-a-drug-baron
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by 0hsisi: 1:09am On Dec 28, 2009
SEFAGO:

Could people add to her crime the ones of being a drug dealer- I am surprised people are unaware that both Maryama and her husband were major drug barons. Add the numerous European kids who got hooked on drug because of Maryam and her Husband. No shaking African Mafia  cool

Thank You!

wasn't that what they killed Dele Giwa for
The guy had solid evidence of their drug runs with their couriers and was about to publish it and they bombed the guy to pieces
Ibb is evil
Maryam was equally an evil woman
If she doesn't die who will?
is it my mother or yours that should die?
let her be gone
suffer not a witch to live

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Ebonyi Hawkers In Lagos Get N250,000 Each (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million / CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.