Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Hey Guys, See The 9 Sexy Things Women Want In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Guys, See The 9 Sexy Things Women Want In Bed (1328 Views)

When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys, See The 9 Sexy Things Women Want In Bed by Brainyworldent(m): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2017
S.exy things women want to see you do in bed – Don’t miss the mark on these DUH s.ex moves, guys! Your s.ex life might be good, but aren’t there always a few things that could make it, well … better? Quick answer: YES. How do I know? Over a glass of wine (or several), I flat out asked my friends if their s.ex life was everything they wanted it to be.

I was surprised to hear their answers weren’t about what their partners were doing, they were about the things that they weren’t doing. While they unanimously agreed that their s.ex was swell, they also all agreed they just wanted a little more of these eight things. Listen up, gents, for the truth about what women want in bed?
Read More: https://gaposaolofofo..com.ng/2017/04/gaposa-relationship-hey-guys-see-9-sexy.html

Re: Hey Guys, See The 9 Sexy Things Women Want In Bed by Fmartin(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
la click la bend

(1) (Reply)

The Picture That Clearly Describes POLYGAMY / "I Recorded It For My US Lover 3-years-ago" - 18 Year Old Ghanaian Girl Must See / Amber Rose Storms Media With Her Newly Shared Photo(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.