Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Music Dj Gets Over 200 Death Threats For Inciting Muslims With A Song - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Music Dj Gets Over 200 Death Threats For Inciting Muslims With A Song (330 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo / Apostle Chris Omatsola Relocates Church Over Threats After Sex Video / Man Gets Over $2million Contract 7 Days After Apostle Johnson Suleman Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Dj Gets Over 200 Death Threats For Inciting Muslims With A Song by bigCassava: 11:51am On Apr 04, 2017
Dax J has received over 200 death threats for using a sample of the Muslim call to prayer in a music that he played during a music festival in Tunisia. dax J is a tunis-british.
the dj gulped a lot of enemies after the music which was reportedly played at the Orbit Festival in the coastal city of Ham

mamet on Friday caused scores of people to complain online about the musician.
although reports says that the dJ has apologised for using the muslim call to prayer in the song at the music festival in tunisia.
here is what he said on tuesday " i want to offer my sincere apologies to anyone who may have been offended by music that i played at the orbit festival in tunisia," the artist wrote on his facebook page, before it was no longer accessible .

Source: http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/04/dj-gets-over-200-death-threats-for.html
Re: Music Dj Gets Over 200 Death Threats For Inciting Muslims With A Song by annunaki2(m): 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Muslims, read my signature. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Mystery Man Pays N42m Tithe To Benue Church / Qur'an Verses Every Woman Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.