Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Mystery Man Pays N42m Tithe To Benue Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mystery Man Pays N42m Tithe To Benue Church (330 Views)

Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mystery Man Pays N42m Tithe To Benue Church by lamzybaby: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
A man whose identity has been shielded by a local church in Makurdi, has shocked church members with a tithe offering of N42 million.

Investigations by our correspondent in Makurdi revealed that the money was paid into the UBA account of the NKST Church High Level Makurdi.

Although the pastor of the church, Dr. Frederick Ikyaan, initially denied knowledge of the offering, a copy of the church’s quarterly financial report, covering the months of January – March, confirmed the payment of N42million tithe to the church.

Read more: http://nigerianpilot.com/mystery-man-pays-n42m-tithe-benue-church/

Re: Mystery Man Pays N42m Tithe To Benue Church by DeBlessedOne(m): 12:05am On Apr 15, 2017
That's our N3billion criminal! Pheeeeew!! Pheeeeeew! EFCC!! I'm blowing the whistle eehh!! Na for church the thief hide oh!
Re: Mystery Man Pays N42m Tithe To Benue Church by yanabasee(m): 12:27am On Apr 15, 2017
DeBlessedOne:
That's our N3billion criminal! Pheeeeew!! Pheeeeeew! EFCC!! I'm blowing the whistle eehh!! Na for church the thief hide oh!

Dont b too quick to lay off ur whistle blowing skills until the statement of the account is pictured....
Re: Mystery Man Pays N42m Tithe To Benue Church by rifasenate11(m): 3:59am On Apr 15, 2017
now, I want to understand how this one will be investigated. churches are not government organizations. they can handle such funds.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Fold The Napkin? / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(sun. 23/04/2017) / Existence Of The Supernatural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.