Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? (2948 Views)

German shepherd puppies for sale / Help Me Identify This Breed Of Dog / Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by pmbaba: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
She was giving to me by someone, i know it's crossed tho but can't identify it's breed. She's just 6months old, very neat, fun loving and very aggressive too. It's my 1st time keeping a dog, and due to how jovial and fun she could be, I've come to love dogs. So pls your suggestions and opinions are welcomed.

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by emmaokw(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
no picture but i'm sure she's a dragon

8 Likes

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by pmbaba: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Finding it difficult to upload pix
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by Seun(m): 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
A cross between a Labrador Retriever and a breed with straight ears. You should ask for pictures of the parents.
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by marshborn(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
This is a pure local breed, ekuke to be precise...no wahala yourself

12 Likes

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by Spy360(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
marshborn:
This is a pure local breed, ekuke to be precise...no wahala yourself
Is ekuke a breed? When you can't identify a breed you call it ekuke. If you don't know, please allow those that do to tell us. Don't spoil an opportunity of learning with your baseless assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by marshborn(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Spy360:

Is ekuke a breed? When you can't identify a breed you call it ekuke. If you don't know, please allow those that do to tell us. Don't spoil an opportunity of learning with your baseless assumptions.
Ekuke is the african name which it is know as. So till I call a foreign name that's when you would be satisfied?
Later you people would say buy naija to grow naija.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by Spy360(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
marshborn:

Ekuke is the african name which it is know as. So till I call a foreign name that's when you would be satisfied?
Later you people would say buy naija to grow naija.
Even so called 'ekuke' better still local breeds have breed identity. Or don't they?

My point is that by calling it ekuke it ends every other attempt to decode the breed mix.

Regards.
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by marshborn(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Spy360:

Even so called 'ekuke' better still local breeds have breed identity. Or don't they?

My point is that by calling it ekuke it ends every other attempt to decode the breed mix.

Regards.
I don't know what this dog is mixed with but I am pretty sure that it is at least 85% ekuke.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by bobogii2008: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
OP, its difficult to tell what breed(s) ur dog is. But regardles of watever breed it is, I like d way u described the dog, it shows that u care a lot about the dog, and that's very key in owning a dog. Don't let people make u feel bad by calling ur dog all sorts of horrible names.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by marshborn(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
bobogii2008:
OP, its difficult to tell what breed(s) ur dog is. But regardles of watever breed it is, I like d way u described the dog, it shows that u care a lot about the dog, and that's very key in owning a dog. Don't let people make u feel bad by calling ur dog all sorts of horrible names.
grin what makes ekuke a bad name? grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by vincentjk(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
marshborn:

grin what makes ekuke a bad name? grin

Oga Carry your over sabi go sit down

Who told you it's an Ekuke??

Well I don't blame you because you know nothing about dogs
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please that is an Ekuke A.K.A Nkita.

I don't understand d nonsense these ones up are talking.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by marshborn(m): 5:42am On Apr 05, 2017
beardlessdude:
Please that is an Ekuke A.K.A Nkita.

I don't understand d nonsense these ones up are talking.

God bless you brother....They don't want to hear the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by Juni4jay(m): 6:21am On Apr 05, 2017
101% 404 aka local dog. The important tin is to love ur dog. Cheers!

6 Likes

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by coolsegun2002: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
This Seun seff.....sometimes he go just like dey use sarcasm yab person....make we no quick talk say nairaland owner sef dey yab...

What is labrador-ish or retriever-ish about this matter now? he come spoil the matter dey say make op ask for the parent....chaiii!!

Peeps wey dey get ekuke, dey hardly get male and female naaa...one day u go just see the female crayfish come house with bele..
I remember when I still dey crash for festac...when u see local dog dey mate for road...like 4 or 5 males go gbensh that bitcch..you come dey ask for parent...abeggi..Seun carry your sarcasm go religion section.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
My first thought was "local dog"
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
coolsegun2002:
This Seun seff.....sometimes he go just like dey use sarcasm yab person....make we no quick talk say nairaland owner sef dey yab...

What is labrador-ish or retriever-ish about this matter now? he come spoil the matter dey say make op ask for the parent....chaiii!!

Peeps wey dey get ekuke, dey hardly get male and female naaa...one day u go just see the female crayfish come house with bele..
I remember when I still dey crash for festac...when u see local dog dey mate for road...like 4 or 5 males go gbensh that bitcch..you come dey ask for parent...abeggi..Seun carry your sarcasm go religion section.
grin grin
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by khadaffi(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
This na pure local dog.
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by cybriz82(m): 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Spy360:

ok no vex..this is bingo,bingo whistle bingoooo, bingo.bingo.bingo..

2 Likes

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by Juni4jay(m): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
cybriz82:

ok no vex..this is bingo,bingo whistle bingoooo, bingo.bingo.bingo..
Lmfao!!.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by Winston318: 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
It's a street dog.
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by Agromutay(f): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
pmbaba:
She was giving to me by someone, i know it's crossed tho but can't identify it's breed. She's just 6months old, very neat, fun loving and very aggressive too. It's my 1st time keeping a dog, and due to how jovial and fun she could be, I've come to love dogs. So pls your suggestions and opinions are welcomed.
pmbaba:
pmbaba:

its a mutt with a mix of basenji and Labrador
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by Agromutay(f): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ekuke aka Nkita aka bingo aka local dog is actually a breed the 'basenji' if its pure ie. And its a really intelligent dog na we dey relegate then to poor mqn status when in reality they are somewhat expensive in other climes, i knew of someone who sells them abroad. How d guy dey take export them, i still never know.

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by timifizzy(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
This is a sweet Mongrel/basenji/Ekuke/Enugu/Bingo..

OP.. don't be deceived, you have a good breed (though local), please take care of this cutie and gain experience along the line, You will also feel happy and fulfilled. if you PM me, I will let you have my whatsapp.. and I will follow up on her development and would love to buy a puppy at a good price from you soon.

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by mankan2k7(m): 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
It is an abberation to lock 404 inside cage, they are free moral agent

2 Likes

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 09, 2017
Lol d guy above me
Op treat that dog well, ekuke ooo
Rott, Pitt it depends on how u treat your dog bro
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by ibkgab001: 6:54am On Apr 09, 2017
We call them Lokili
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by Magpies(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
laugh wan finish me
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by victor44843(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2017
lemme see her paw
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by fowlyansh181(m): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
coolsegun2002:

died laughing reading this grin
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Identify This Breed? by nelson7777: 7:44am On Jun 26, 2017
Very very neat and beautiful dog, i like it, d dog looks fresh, d teeth is clean, tounge is red, cage is clean, surrounding clean.
op well done keep taking care of dat beauty

(1) (Reply)

How Do Dogs Mate Back-to-back? / My Dog Is Dull And Inactive / Who Knows The Name Of This Creature (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.