Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? (44108 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions Sowore’s Continued Detention By DSS / Is A Shame On Nigeria That Atiku A Serial Looter Can Gear 11million Votes / Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pls keep quiet! You and your fellow politicians couldnt pull resources together to solve the problemt despite making so much money from government. But you are quick to involve the poor masses when it comes to carrying placards. But wait...why are the parents of the chibok girls not disturbing on social media? Are they barred from social media and print media? Or are you telling me that only girls from poor parents attended the school? What about the remaining girls in the school, no eye withness account till date?
Madam, pls leave nigerians alone, we already have enough problems from APC begging for solutions!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by Butterworth: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

Oga English, the problem here is not about speaking English, but misunderstanding/misinterpreting English. What has "speaking English" got to do with "11million votes-11million people"?

How many of those your Fucking English men can interpret your own language.

Bleep English.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by inchristalone(m): 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Noted!

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by deleo16(m): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
undecided I agree with her on this

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by Rexleo(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
rusher14:
Nigerians deserve to languish under bad rulership and poverty.

When someone speaks in the best interest of the Nation, the very youth who post about taking up 40K jobs would be the same ones who vilify their benefactors and liberators.

Madam Oby, I salute your courage even in the face of persistent and unwarranted criticism.
u don't understand that woman pls,she is a sick opportunisti. What is her anticident a part from been nominated for a political appointment. She can not now want to be an activist. Even whilst she was the minister of education she proposed to sell all UNITY schools and action was taken on it to the extent that during her tenure as the minister of education all UNITY schools stopped admission intake.she intended to privatise govt unity,no outright sales what am I talking. She can not pontificate about anything.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by rusher14: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Rexleo:
u don't understand that woman pls,she is a sick opportunisti. What is her anticident a part from been nominated for a political appointment. She can not now want to be an activist. Even whilst she was the minister of education she proposed to sell all UNITY schools and action was taken on it to the extent that during her tenure as the minister of education all UNITY schools stopped admission intake.she intended to privatise govt unity,no outright sales what am I talking. She can not pontificate about anything.

I think we should accord respect to whom respect is due.

This matter of always smearing people's names just to score cheap political points must come back to haunt you.

Oby is way too qualified and connected for you to think she is in need of a job.

Please check out her profile.

With respect to the unity schools, please can you tell me what is really wrong with selling them off?

Nigeria has never managed any institution well so why are we acting as if we do?

Recently, we had one of the premium unity schools in Nigeria (Queens College) lose some of its students due to food poisoning. Of course, you know that's basically due to the intrinsic human malaise we suffer in this country.

That she's asking the youth to think and clamour for better things should always be lauded.

Oby would never scrounge for food or appointments unlike majority of the youths of Nigeria.

You best believe that.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by bayinq25(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
mizchoc:
When BBN started, most Nigerians were claiming holier than thou.. "it's an immoral show".. "it has nothing to offer"

So whr did 11million votes come out from?
The lagoon?

Scam or not, we give the government the opportunity to do what they do..
Yet we all want change.

How pathetic!
May God bless you with money as big as abacha's loot this week.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by hollowpot15684(m): 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=Jodha post=55257986][/quote]

I tot silence mean I won't see your reply...

the monkey has proven herself to be real... grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by Ejanla07: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
5 million out of d eleven million do not even kno that thr network provider voted for them
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by Rexleo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
rusher14:

I think we should accord respect to whom respect is due.

This matter of always smearing people's names just to score cheap political points must come back to haunt you.

Oby is way too qualified and connected for you to think she is in need of a job.

Please check out her profile.

With respect to the unity schools, please can you tell me what is really wrong with selling them off?

Nigeria has never managed any institution well so why are we acting as if we do?

Recently, we had one of the premium unity schools in Nigeria (Queens College) lose some of its students due to food poisoning. Of course, you know that's basically due to the intrinsic human malaise we suffer in this country.

That she's asking the youth to think and clamour for better things should always be lauded.

Oby would never scrounge for food or appointments unlike majority of the youths of Nigeria.

You best believe that.

there is no point trying to make u understand the black mind, educated or not.then you is not even aware of the biblical passage that says neither is food to the man of knowledge time and chance happen to them all.self gloating is a weakness to any one . What oby will never beg for food or appointment, the husband a Pastor (it is so easy for people to say when our 1 naira is doing wonders as contribution) the 3 major position she held were all courtesy of Nigeria and OBJ .transparency international, minister, VP IMF.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by Kam0007: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
I LIKE T-bOObs and DEM BE RICE

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by trinity11(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
And if we demand for the chibok girls, they will be released
ayam not undstding o
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by willibounce1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
She is right. We only show interest in stupid things. If you tell them to come and protest against any useless politician they won't come out. Even during elections, they won't vote. But for BBN, they will.be begging for votes as if their lives depend on it meanwhile the south africans are making all the money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by gloshennel: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Igboesika:
Bia Nwanyi aaa what is it ?

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by Emmanueledu(m): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
Madam you won't give up!
All your colleagues were all given appointments and nothing to you!quit this chibok girls scam of a thing...
In other news;we keep on voting Efe till Saturday night...#Basedonlogistics#teamefe
Sms Vote Efe to 32052
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by rusher14: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
Rexleo:
there is no point trying to make u understand the black mind, educated or not.then you is not even aware of the biblical passage that says neither is food to the man of knowledge time and chance happen to them all.self gloating is a weakness to any one . What oby will never beg for food or appointment, the husband a Pastor (it is so easy for people to say when our 1 naira is doing wonders as contribution) the 3 major position she held were all courtesy of Nigeria and OBJ .transparency international, minister, VP IMF.

Just as Nigeria made her attend Harvard or work for Deloitte and the Centre for International Development.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by jalaalbaba: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
We reap what we sow, as a people we get what we deserve, if this is where we want to be collectively as a people, so be it. what the madam is saying is that we are a product of the choices we made.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by mizchoc(f): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
bayinq25:
May God bless you with money as big as abacha's loot this week.

Choi.. ..Amen!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by FearlessDapsin(m): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
EzekweSILLY, when will you learn that you are already dead politically as far as Nigerian politics is concerned?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by Ogunleti01: 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jodha:
Madam go rest..

Jhoor oo.. We will not take this..
indeed she should go and rest while u continue to display ur ignoramity. 11million votes multiply by #30 for using ur sim to vote multiply bt the number of weeks=? Do the calculation urself and at the end of the day winner goes home with 25 million. But if government decided to put 2naira on top of d fuel price, hell would be let loose. I think a rational thinking Nigerian should ask of what importance is the show to Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by jibs4lv(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
Myself2:
So what is this opportunistic confused woman talking about now
dat 11,000 pple sud jump into sambisa on d quest to look for chibok girls.

nonsense.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by josielewa(m): 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jodha:
Madam go rest..

Jhoor oo.. We will not take this..
remember dis meme...its an advert...very old advert on nta...i think maggi...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by crestrader(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
you & cohorts rigged GEJ out, see changes you promised Nigerians, they keep you out of d train, now you're jobless shame on you.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by Origin(f): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
She is so on point.

I'm no longer sure common sense is common anymore.

U de on gen, de load phone so someone can be successful. Recession never catch some people. When dis show end ehn eyes go clear.

By the way which of the over religious groups de watch this show.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by rusher14: 7:09am On Apr 05, 2017
crestrader:
you & cohorts rigged GEJ out, see changes you promised Nigerians, they keep you out of d train, now you're jobless shame on you.

You mean Jonathan lost.
grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by BetaThings: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2017
TippyTop:
Vote who ever you want to vote for.
I mean we have more ediots in this country than sane minds.

Buhari won the election with 3mil more votes than Dr Jonathan. Just imagine if those Buharideens had voted right, there won't be recession now.

Only somebody who does not get it would insist that it was better to vote for a Jonathan who was borrowing to pay salary when oil price was close to $60

Only somebody who does not get it would insist that it was better to vote for a Jonathan who ran down ALL the reserves he inherited
- ECA, main foreign reserves

Only somebody who does not get it would insist that, in order to avoid a plunge into an abyss, it was better to vote for a Jonathan who started racing the economy downhill

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html
In the face of dwindling oil revenues, Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, said the Federal Government has borrowed about N473billion to pay salaries and fund the 2015 budget.

The Minister, who was speaking in Abuja on the details of the N4.493trillion appropriation already passed by the National Assembly, said the federal government had to raise its borrowing level from N570 billion to N882 billion to enable it meet its financial obligations to workers and contractors.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by BetaThings: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2017
Oildichotomy:
It is appaling our choice of priorities in this country. I'm not a fan of Oby but as for this she is so spot on.

This BBNaija BS is painful to say the least

I am her fan
She is a human being and can be wrong and can be right

But her passion for what is right is impressive

How can people be spending millions on frivolities and be claiming that there is hunger and unemployment

Nigerians youths are mostly illogical
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by BetaThings: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2017
ckmayoca:
We use BBN to relief ourselves from your political nonsense so we don't get HBP.

But no need for 11million votes to relieve yourselves
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by BetaThings: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2017
jbaby265:
Chibok scam she mean. Werey

Even the panel set up by Jonathan confirmed that the Chibok issue was not a scam
If you believe in God, be careful
Anybody can be in a fix anyday and just one person will witness a car disappearing into a ditch on a mostly deserted road or hear somebody's cry from captivity and raise an alert and save a life or bring freedom

A car can break down at anytime and the occupants can become "slaves"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Castro_kidnappings
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3057392/Cleveland-house-horrors-survivors-reveal-Ariel-Castro-raped-5-times-day.html

Gina DeJesus, now 25, wrote in her memoir about the first time that Castro raped her following her abduction in 2004 in Cleveland, Ohio
She recalled: 'I'm crying and bleeding. I've been terrified he would do this. '''We gotta celebrate!' he says... ''That was your first time'''
Both Gina and fellow survivor, Amanda Berry, described in their newly-released memoir how Castro raped them 5 times a day
It was the only time they were released from chains until the last 2 years of their captivity
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by BetaThings: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2017
Chiomenwa:
It's better to vote for people we know and see Dan what we are not sure of.
# bring out nnamdi kalu#
Not
BBOG.

And you think you are making sense
The Chibok girls did not have a choice; they all obeyed their parents and went to school like you did and are paying a hefty price
Nnamdi Kalu may have been treated unfairly but he choose to confront the government - it can still turn out very well; he could become a president etc

But it is unjust to compare Kalu and Chibok girls
Even if you believe it was a plot, the girls were not part of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Flopped North Central Rally / Pictures Of Civilian Presidents Of Nigeria In Military Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.