Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? (44104 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions Sowore’s Continued Detention By DSS / Is A Shame On Nigeria That Atiku A Serial Looter Can Gear 11million Votes / Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by BetaThings: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2017
timatedre:
bbnaija the highest ponzi scheme in Nigeria...winners goes home with 25mm and a suv meanwhile just over the weekend bbnaija made over 300mmm from votes alone.

And the voting and milking of the youths will continue every week
The SUV and N25m is only once
What recession?

MMM is even better - you can make some cash before it crumbles
But no return from spending N30 per vote
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by BetaThings: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2017
bigtt76:
Hahaha ...she forgot people vote multiple number of times for each BBN housemates before the close of voting and not necessarily 11 million people voting grin

You are laughing at her?
You forget she is not really a dullard?

The joke is on you
Even if only one person voted 11m times, it still N330m to South African economy in just that week
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by BetaThings: 9:58am On Apr 05, 2017
linkin8k:
Voting is done freely using the WeChat app and each person using that platform has 100 votes to cast.

So when people think 11 million votes = 11 million people OR even equal 11 million SMS I just SMH.

I don't watch it and I don't know the arithmetic
I fell for the N30 per vote thing, but Nigerians should be voting for what will help the people

People should vote for Chibok girls

Whether a scam or not, the Chibok girls are not party to it!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by linkin8k(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2017
Chibok girls got international recognition, BBnaija is only making waves in Nigeria.

Is it wrong for people to relax a bit and have something else occupy their minds except terror just for a short period of 3 months?

BetaThings:

I don't watch it and I don't know the arithmetic
I fell for the N30 per vote thing, but Nigerians should be voting for what will help the people

People should vote for Chibok girls

Whether a scam or not, the Chibok girls are not party to it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy / Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) / Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.