Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Before Becoming A Distributor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Before Becoming A Distributor (443 Views)

How Can I Become A Distributor Of Big Brands In Nigeria? / How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 / How To Become A Distributor Of Always Sanitary Pad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before Becoming A Distributor by princedanalyst: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Most people can't wait to become distributors and make loads of money, but before becoming a distributor you should have your facts and analyst right, know what you venturing into, who are your competitors, how much would i make, would my profit cover up my financial needs, is it worth the stress.

people call me almost every day asking of distributorship of one brand or the other and am happy for them because theirs lot of money to be made as a distributor,but when you ask them why do you want to sell this brand? and they simply answer "because my friend, neighbour or colleagues are into it and they making money in return, so i belive i can do so'

If you going into distribution business because you ideal or jobless then is not a bad excuse, but it becomes a very bad excuse when you know nothing about the product you venturing into, you know nothing about the market with no guidance.

Although i would be holding classes on distribution and finding a marketable product sometime within the month, but let me tell you what you should know before getting into a new product. make sure you know your market, make sure you belive in the product and have a good market for it, make sure the profit is good enough to pay most of your bills, make sure you understand the product, incentives etc.

if you a first timer in the distribution business and you want to venture into distribution business either fast moving consumable goods,drinks, electronics etc. please reach out to me on whatsapp on 08169361485 and i would guide you, i have guided a whole lot of people and willing to guide more for free. am also hoping the youths can take advantage of this too, theres lots of money to be made here.

thanks

2 Likes

Re: Before Becoming A Distributor by eezeribe(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
OK
Re: Before Becoming A Distributor by TDIsaac(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
I like this. I will contact you.

(1) (Reply)

Hurry Grab This Opportunity Now / Naira Stable At N379/$ / Get Paid For Completing Simple Tasks Like Watching Videos Or Taking Selfies Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.