Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! (4817 Views)

Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Munachi Abii Flaunts Cleavage In Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
The 29 year old ex beauty queen Munachi abii.is at it again! Showing us her body and what she's got! Men grab your Vaseline!!!!!!

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Shelloween(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Market must sell.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
I would have killed to have her that year,but now lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
TITOBIGZ:
I would have killed to have her that year,but now lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
what year? And why not have her now?
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
Shelloween:
Market must sell.
I hope that's not an insult
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by dacblogger: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
What if its an insult

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
what year? And why not have her now?

Brodaman u don want to knw believe me. gringrin
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Destined2win: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
In between ur laps is dark.

Haven't seen u on fashion 360 lately. Have you been replaced

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Shelloween(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
based on logistics?
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Destined2win:
In between ur laps is dark.

Haven't seen u on fashion 360 lately. Have you been replaced
most women have dark spots in between the laps, what's your point?
I'm acting now. Keep up. No time for a low paying show.
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Shelloween:
based on logistics?
stop!!!
TITOBIGZ:

Brodaman u don want to knw believe me. gringrin
rolls eyes. You will still take muna
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Came: 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
She wan show the world say she get different skin color, abi wetin bring this open body now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Destined2win: 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
I'd love to patronize you, mention the few movies so that I can see them.

Just that I don't like some decisions you have taken lately
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
Came:
She wan show the world say she get different skin color, abi wetin bring this open body now.
she knows how hot she is and wants to show it. Her skin is fair
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Destined2win:

go to YouTube
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Destined2win:

what decisions
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Moving4: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Market is going down so u nid to step up ur game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Moving4:
what market ? Muna is still hot. These pics show that!
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Moving4:
what market ? Muna is still hot. These pics show that! angry
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Emmysky(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
this tapper of wine, wetin be your own inside this whole matter. She get dark lap and small ass and i haven't seen any of your movies(you get movie at all sef?), If it annoys you so much call 08030004900 and jump into a lagoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by poshestmina(f): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
Why so much skin discoloration ? gwegwe ,i knew you wouldn't last on the show .you should be the tackiest ,poorly dressed and unkempt bleached out tv presenter in the history of the world .tufiakwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Emmysky:
this tapper of wine, wetin be your own inside this whole matter. She get dark lap and small ass and i haven't seen any of your movies(you get movie at all sef?), If it annoys you so much call 08030004900 and jump into a lagoon.
she has one of the best shapes in naija. Busty, tiny waist and a nice big butt
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
poshestmina:
Why so much skin discoloration ? gwegwe ,i knew you wouldn't last on the show .you should be the tackiest ,poorly dressed and unkempt bleached out tv presenter in the history of the world .tufiakwa!
you are so jealous. Is it because your dark? What is unkempt about muna? At least she can get a young boyfriend
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by poshestmina(f): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
you are so jealous. Is it because your dark? What is unkempt about muna? At least she can get a young boyfriend
Young boyfriend is ur biggest achievement ? Getting married and having kids is the in thing now dear and there's nothing about you to be jealous of .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by omgismholly(f): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
I can see some wiring on d ass lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
poshestmina:
Young boyfriend is ur biggest achievement ? Getting married and having kids is the in thing now dear and there's nothing about you to be jealous of .
but people have yo first be boyfriend and girlfriend before they get married dummy! Secondly, one can get pregnant at any moment!
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
omgismholly:
I can see some wiring on d ass lipsrsealed
what is wiring
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by MisterGrace: 7:13am On Apr 05, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
what market ? Muna is still hot. These pics show that!

What's this one own na? Or are you punna Muna?
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
MisterGrace:

What's this one own na? Or are you punna Muna?
leave me!
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Jodha(f): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Who is munachi and what film has she acted?
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jodha:
Who is munachi and what film has she acted?
she is a former mgbn 2007 turned rapper and actress. Check out woman 2 on YouTube.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Only Lagos Big Boy Who Is Loved All Round By Law Enforcement Agents / Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) / "I Don't Do Airport Anymore Like Regular People" - Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.