Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,645 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! (4815 Views)

Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Munachi Abii Flaunts Cleavage In Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
MisterGrace:

What's this one own na? Or are you punna Muna?
shut it!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by TellMeTheTruth(m): 5:43am On Apr 08, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
what year? And why not have her now?
It's either you're a publicity agent for Muna or you're stalking her...

One thing is clear...You're a nutcase!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 4:48am On Apr 09, 2017
TellMeTheTruth:

It's either you're a publicity agent for Muna or you're stalking her...

One thing is clear...You're a nutcase!!!
suck my b*** sacks
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by TellMeTheTruth(m): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
suck my b*** sacks

You just proved me right.

Unrepentant psychopath!
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
TellMeTheTruth:

You just proved me right.

Unrepentant psychopath!
suck it harder tongue kiss wink cheesy
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
suck it harder tongue kiss wink cheesy

You really are a dim wit as well
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
TellMeTheTruth:

You really are a dim wit as well
go and rest
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by TellMeTheTruth(m): 6:18am On Apr 12, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
go and rest

I'm already well rested and refreshed...

You need to go and Rest In Peace (RIP)

The world can do without you!
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
TellMeTheTruth:

I'm already well rested and refreshed...

You need to go and Rest In Peace (RIP)

The world can do without you!
after you go on April 17th 2017
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by TellMeTheTruth(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
after you go on April 17th 2017

Wow! That must be your date of burial.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

We can't wait to see the back of you!
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Praisles(f): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ejooo kile leyi kowa ogaaaa o
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
TellMeTheTruth:

Wow! That must be your date of burial.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

We can't wait to see the back of you!
your coffin has been prepared and ordered from abia.
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! by TellMeTheTruth(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
your coffin has been prepared and ordered from abia.
I hope it meets the specifications I asked for.

As for you your body will rot above ground and be fed on by vultures!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Shares Picture Of Him Having An Erection / Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) / Kim And Kourtney Kardashian Wear D Same Maternity Dress. Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.