Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth (37292 Views)

Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by pussyAvenger: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
dont announce next time
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by ogaub(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
BBBlaze:
is dis april fool or real?
does DAT looks like April fool to u must u joke wt everything get serious onces
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by lilyheaven: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
So sad

Rip little angel
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by excondido(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
touching, I feel ur pain but u are strong in grief. best luck next time.
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by nkemdi89(f): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
It happened to a friend in 2014 , he uploaded that the lord has blessed the family with a bundle of joy, hours later the child died, it took them almost three years to have another issue
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by theodara001(f): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
April fool prank from his son i guess. undecided
May God give him the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Youlinsovicom(m): 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
I can imagine who devastated this could be but be rest assured that God knows what is best for ur dear baby n U. Be strong n take courage n know that our God He is God. Take care of ur wife n dont let her go through deep sorrows. It is well. I WILL PRAY FOR UR FAMILY.
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Nigeman: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
God will comfort the family.
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by ekems2017(f): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hahaha back to sender

clickbnkgod:

You took my place, omo oniles are coming for you bro
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Ikenna17(m): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
ToriBlue:
Facebook witches have done it again.

Don't post everything that happens in your life on Facebook. Witches and wizards now have access to internet and keep following you.
You're kidding me aren't you, you actually wrote this? undecided
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by fleps(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Painful!
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by BBBlaze: 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
ogaub:

does DAT looks like April fool to u
must u joke wt everything
get serious onces

oga ogaub abi wetin b dat ur name sef, cant u c it was a simple question i asked because of d date, so why dont you give me a simple ans instead of ranting?
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Treloo(m): 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
nogasimplicity:
pathetic
I swear hands down you wicked... See ur comment sef
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by UgwuKristian: 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
eponoloyin:
aye le
Ibosi oooo, Aye ma le.

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Smartademu(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
A baby is born and the next thing is to fly the pic on social media, I don't think it was wise. RIP to the angel.
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by miqos02(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
don't be too quick to rush to social media on every thing
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by 99foxxy(f): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
The baby did April fool to his parent. Rip angel.
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by umarshehu58(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
But wait! Must he speak like he is presenting a paper to Professors?
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by wesleyotugo(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sue the hospital for negligence, babies born in good health do not die.
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by salford: 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Why peoole put their lives on social media is beyond me.
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by muller101(m): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
April 1st. That kind date?
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by oruma19: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
I have read thru all comments and not one person asked if there was any complications during pregnancy. Nobody asked why the man first called the baby a fighter. Nobody asked genuine questions that relate to the medical history of the woman that gave birth to the child. In Nigeria , anything that happens is caused by witches. Make we take am easy na. There may have been other medical complications that the man didn't talk about because it wasn't managed well. All thesame, I wish the family will take heart and be consoled by the fact that more children will come by God's grace . RIP to the baby. God has received the innocent baby already.

4 Likes

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by ezra1990: 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
Shelloween:
A friend once told me that God's gift lasts while Satan's gift doesn't. Who gives babies? Certainly not Satan! Why give a thirsty man cold water, only to collect it immediately from him and throw it away? Dear Dominic, yours is a sad story. Adieu.
One atheist spotted!!!
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by AngelicBeing: 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
ToriBlue:

Don't post everything that happens in your life on Facebook. Witches and wizards now have access to internet and keep following you.
In as much as some people might disagree with you, l concur with your position sad
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by unitysheart(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Shelloween:
A friend once told me that God's gift lasts while Satan's gift doesn't. Who gives babies? Certainly not Satan! Why give a thirsty man cold water, only to collect it immediately from him and throw it away? Dear Dominic, yours is a sad story. Adieu.

That your friend is absolutely wrong. Truth is, Time and unforeseen occurrences befall us all. Yes, God made man to procreate, but he isn't responsible for the calamities that befall us all. While Satan is the one directing the affairs of this system of things, as stated in the Bible, unforeseen occurrences still happen to us.
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by AngelicBeing: 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Sad

When you have gold, you keep it in a safe.
When you have money, you keep it in a bank.
When you have valuables, you store them away.

When something is of value to you, you keep it away from the eyes of the world

When you share stories of good fortune, laughing while others laugh too, you don't know if they are laughing at you or they are laughing with you.

This little angel was too young to be put on social media, unfortunately the dad didn't realise that. There was a reason why Jesus was born in a manger with only donkeys present instead of with the midwives. As foolish as donkeys are, they have more sense than most people simply because they keep shut.

May God grant him more children to wipe his tears away. But before the children come, may God grant this man commonsense to manage success and keep his innocent children off the eyes of devourers.
Very sensible & matured post, well said and delivered, the world is becoming more wicked and only wisdom from the celestial realm is needed to overcome this evil and wicked generation, sad
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Such is life
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by omosefeeguaibor(f): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Sad

When you have gold, you keep it in a safe.
When you have money, you keep it in a bank.
When you have valuables, you store them away.

When something is of value to you, you keep it away from the eyes of the world

When you share stories of good fortune, laughing while others laugh too, you don't know if they are laughing at you or they are laughing with you.

This little angel was too young to be put on social media, unfortunately the dad didn't realise that. There was a reason why Jesus was born in a manger with only donkeys present instead of with the midwives. As foolish as donkeys are, they have more sense than most people simply because they keep shut.

May God grant him more children to wipe his tears away. But before the children come, may God grant this man commonsense to manage success and keep his innocent children off the eyes of devourers.
I absolutely agree with you
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by pojok: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Good for the for hardship
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by pojok: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Good for the hardship
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Makavelli099(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
ToriBlue:

is that really you @ dp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? / Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.