Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth (37430 Views)

Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Isn't your God supposed to know the child will die, doesn't he supposedly have all the Almighty powers in the world to stop the innocent little child death? If you know something bad is about to happen and you have the power to stop it what would you do? I am tired of sharing the same country with you people, Rapture should just come quick and erased you people from earth.

I hope you are prepared for the rapture that you are wishing for? God has power but he also shared it with man, you also have power and can make your own choices. He doesn't interfere with man's choices or activities unless He is invited to.
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 05, 2017
chibuzorAbia:
This your useless 'ALMIGHTY' sef.......

And your useless science couldn't save that child's life? Science is nothing but fraud.

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by unitysheart(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2017
Shelloween:
Satan cannot do anything unless God permits him to. There is no evil without God's permisson. Satan has no control over anything, if he does, then God is not Almighty as the Christians claim. Read the story of Job in the bible...you would understand better.

P.S I am that my friend.

You need to study Bible more.

Let me post an illustration.

Satan started a rebellion against Jehovah when he influenced Adam and Eve to disobey God. He wanted Adam and Eve to believe that Jehovah is a liar, a bad ruler who didn’t want the best for them. Satan was saying that humans don’t need God to tell them what to do and that Adam and Eve should decide for themselves what was right and wrong. So, what would Jehovah do? He could have killed the rebels and ended the rebellion. But would that have proved that Satan is a liar? No, it wouldn’t.

Thus, Jehovah didn’t kill the rebels immediately. Instead, he allowed time for humans to rule themselves. This would make it clear that Satan is a liar and that Jehovah knows what is best for humans.
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by freshinko: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2017
The world we live in is very dirty fo u to post the picture of this innocent and fragile child on internet claiming James Bond. Must you post because others posted? If only you know the type of eyes that perch on anything posted on internet, you will be discreet in whatever you do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Marriages Illegal, As Only 314 Worship Centres Have Licence To Conduct Wedd / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / Blind Couple Who Have Been Married For 40 Years Tell Their Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.