Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) (34759 Views)

Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City / Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) / Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by ruggedized1: 4:14am On Apr 05, 2017
Ngozi the ugly prostitute you are still the only bastard that believe the guy is chino. Continue deceiving yourself.

[s]
InyinyaAgbaOku:

The clown is Chino who uses this moniker on Enugu threads
[/s]
Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by FKO81(m): 4:21am On Apr 05, 2017
Osyabj:
Unless he defects to APC, this pre-election fraud will NOT save Obiano from getting kicked out in November 2017.

Ngige would have built Onitsha Airport within first year in office from 2013.
No be only Ngige how about Ngene Go and kick Fayose the clown in your domain, Gov Obiano is our choice, point of correction Gov Obiano has started constructing 8.5 kilometer Aguleri-Otuocha-Umueri Airport dual carriageway road before now.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/02/24/obiano-flags-off-aguleri-otuocha-umueri-airport-road/
Obiano Flags Off Aguleri-Otuocha-Umueri Airport Road

he fishing and agrarian community of Aguleri in Anambra East Local Government Area of Anambra State, came alive with the flag off of the 8.5 kilometer Aguleri-Otuocha-Umueri Airport dual carriageway.

Anambra State Governor, who also inspected the Aguleri –Uno oil rig road project, a 40 kilometer road and several bridges, expressed satisfaction with the pace and quality of work, reassuring the people of the State that the projects would boost economic activities in the State by the time the airport and the road projects are completed.

The governor, who was briefed by the contractor on the progress of the project, also expressed satisfaction with the pace and quality of work on the project, which, according to him, on completion would open up seven food producing communities in Anambra North.

While addressing the people after the inspection, the governor said the projects are in the interest of the people, especially the Airport project which when completed would have a depot for aviation fuel for international flights.

He announced a new partnership with a South African company that will boost electricity supply in the Omabala region and beyond.

The State Commissioner for Works, Calistus Ilozumba, said the state had secured approval from the Federal Government for the airport and had also acquired enough land for the project and therefore the road to the airport is very important.

The governor’s entourage moved to Nando From Aguleri, another food producing community in Anambra East local government area for the flag off of a 4.5 kilometer road, awarded at N1 billion.

The governor flagged off the project and assured the people that the contractors have been fully mobilized and the road is expected to be completed in one year.

The Anambra State government said the road construction will cost the sum of N5 billion.

6 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by investnow2013: 6:54am On Apr 05, 2017
Lalasticlala!!
Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by nonsobaba: 7:32am On Apr 05, 2017
Blue3k:

Your type is terrible. Why do you believe having more than 1 airport in a general area stop viability of the other. News flash plays like Dallas TX has 2. London has 3. New York three. All of them viable. Adopt an abundance mindset. It's not an all or nothing affair. Besides the population of either state is enough to support either airports.

Saying you lead other follow is funny when other did it before. It's like how people saying Sokoto leads others follow in the case of IPP all the while many states in South had bigger IPP projects for at least a decade.
The opening of the Anambra International Airport in Umueri is a death sentence on the over-hyped airport in enugu. Most of the traffic to enugu will be re-directed to the new Anambra airport as our people have been the ones sustaining enugu

Truth is bitter, but the reality on ground is that Anambra leads, others follow.

1 Like

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by ruggedized1: 7:37am On Apr 05, 2017
Nwanne calm down. Let us focus on this thread, please stop throwing unnecessary jabs.

nonsobaba:
The opening of the Anambra International Airport in Umueri is a death sentence on the over-hyped airport in enugu. Most of the traffic to enugu will be re-directed to the new Anambra airport as our people have been the ones sustaining enugu

Truth is bitter, but the reality on ground is that Anambra leads, others follow.
Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by donratcock: 7:41am On Apr 05, 2017
Good news from the light of Africa and the black race

3 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by joey150(m): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2017
sremmlyf:
I don't know why i love anambra with passion!
Proudly #Alor london
Really??

Thats ma town too cool

4 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by wacoj(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2017
sremmlyf:
I don't know why i love anambra with passion!
Proudly #Alor london

That's right! I am from Abia, Nwa Aba confirmed! BUT
I love Anambra with every blood in me. I schooled there for 4 yrs and I so much love the Town.
God bless Anambra, bless Abia also and give Abia leaders foresight and common sense like Obiano..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2017
Political airport
Something that will be abandoned after re-election.
Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by hucienda: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2017
wow.

3 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2017
nonsobaba:
Wawa people of enugu state who have never hidden their distaste about Anambra getting its own airport, as that severely threatens the continued viability of their over-hyped airport, will be saddened by this news.

Another masterpiece from the working Willie. He will make history as the governor who finally materialized a world-class airport in Anambra.

Anambra leads, others follow.
gbammm

Tell those jealous enugu people

3 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2017
What Peter Obi could not achieve? Useless government.

Anyway, Obiano has done very well....my home is not far anymore..just board flight from MMA straight to Umueri.

1 Like

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by 0b10010011: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2017
Anambra needs more motor parks instead of an airport

How many international or local airlines will divert towards a glorified village called a state.
Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by jimi4us: 8:46am On Apr 05, 2017
nonsobaba:
Wawa people of enugu state who have never hidden their distaste about Anambra getting its own airport, as that severely threatens the continued viability of their over-hyped airport, will be saddened by this news.

Another masterpiece from the working Willie. He will make history as the governor who finally materialized a world-class airport in Anambra.

Afonja spotted

4 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by ignatiusez: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2017
I must commend the Executive Governor of Anambra state, His Excellency, Chief Willy Obiano for this laudable project. Having said that, I wish to draw his attention to the deplorable state of roads in Ukpor, Nnewi south LGA of Anambra state. I still cannot understand what crime the good people of Ukpor committed to deserve such treatment. No single road project since the inception of this administration, no light in some parts of Ukpor, no functioning government hospital. Your Excellency, a good turn deserves another: do something about the plight of your people.
Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by mightyhaze: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2017
nonsobaba:
Hapu that daft. If u have known me on nairaland, then u know I have do not hesitate to say it as it is. The opening of the world-class Anambra airport spells doom for their over-hyped airport in enugu. As for Imo airport, that one is not even in the game at all, so I don't understand their animosity towards the Anambra airport project.
guy u be waste of breath. Let me assume ur igbo(wich ur not) am from imo state, married 4m anambra,.. have properties at awada onitsha.Let me announce 2 u dat I hav equal stake in anambra with even the governor. Each time am travlin 2 my hometown or goin bak 2 my base,i make a stop at onitsha 2 see my inlaws, tenants and agents, ..i spend substantial times in anambra so it's only ur foolishness and ur non igbo nature dats feeding u d fact dat other igbos are jealous. Am as elated at ds news as d governor himself! Ewu afonja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by ipreach: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2017
good

1 Like

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2017
0b10010011:
[s]Anambra needs more motor parks instead of an airport

How many international or local airlines will divert towards a glorified village called a sta[/s]

Afonja. Never you question God why he created them to look distinctively like this.God have his reasons..,he wants them to reflect their wicked ways and evil nature!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by scachy(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2017
eyeview:
Any state embarking on this project should do a very thorough feasibility studies. An airport project is a huge capital investment and sadly, most of the proceeds of the venture goes to the federal govt.
Meanwhile,where exactly is this umueri? Is it umuleri?
Yes it's Umuleri
Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2017
nonsobaba:

Stupid talk. People like you are the reason why anti biafra Nigerians say Biafra will dissolve into in fighting and civil war if actualized. Thankfully people like you are in the minority and can easily be put in check.

3 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by pcei: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2017
nonsobaba:

3 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by actrinity(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2017
nonsobaba:
It means you have not been paying close attention. The hate from our neighbours on the Anambra airport project is very real and toxic.
Then if I should go by ur argument, why couldn't they jeopardize the asaba airport? Coz the distance from the asaba airport to Onitsha/anambra state is less than 12mins drive. I've told you, the only people stopping anambra airport is the selfish transporters and the governor's will to start the project and not our brothers(Enugu, imo or Port-Harcourt). Ok, tell me, is Enugu the one stopping abakaliki airport too?
I so much love to see development springing up in igboland. We have asaba airport, Enugu, Owerri, Port-Harcourt, Bonny islands airport and now anambra which wil be flag off on 11th april. We also have proposed abakaliki and umuahia airports. The next thing I will love to see is seaport/riverport in igboland. But federal govt in conjunction with west will never allow that to come on stream coz it will render Lagos a ghost city. We have Port-Harcourt seaport, Onitsha Riverport but....u know the rest.

4 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2017
Emycord:
i am from anambra state a true son of the soil . Hate un say this but you are very very very very stupid even if you come from my village you will die premature for what you just posted. I dont mind being banned . GOD BLESS IGBOS ALL OVER THE WORLD

Tell him o. What a stupid post he vomited on this platform. I have already made my feelings known to him. Am from Abia and any news of progress in any part of Igboland gladdens my heart. Imagine one efulefu uttering such rubbish when we should all close ranks instead.

4 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by balladin: 9:01am On Apr 05, 2017
nonsobaba:

Guy this is not called for. You can't be ridiculing igbos publicly like this. Shame on you.

4 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2017
nonsobaba:
LOL

There can never be Igbo unity when people of some other states show open animosity toward Anambra state. I will always be here to kill their joy.

On a lighter mood, the only thing that actually makes sense about Wawa people are their babes. They are much cheaper than our cut-throat babes in Anambra.
oga shut up. you along with a few others are the problem we have in the east. see the trash you wrote about anambra babes-but if a guy not from anambra writes such, you would begin your campaign of disparaging his state and people

3 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Balkan(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2017
nonsobaba:

Afonja confusionist

7 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by borntosuccess(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2017
eponoloyin:
Airport my foot..Fulani grazing land is what they want to harness. Who gave them such permission

Obingo should try anyhow and see anyhow like Ortom
sad,wasted sperm

2 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by nopains: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2017
nonsobaba:

nwanne u don't need to voice this sentiment that can bring unhealthy competition among Igbo nation here ok. nevertheless this is a very good development. we need our airport so that Ndi Anambra can enjoy the resultant value chain. we are mostly travelers and entrepreneurs so this project will be very viable no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by moriss33(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2017
eponoloyin:
Airport my foot..Fulani grazing land is what they want to harness. Who gave them such permission

Obingo should try anyhow and see anyhow like Ortom
If you had kept quiet, you would have made more sense.

4 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2017
Osyabj:
Unless he defects to APC, this pre-election fraud will NOT save Obiano from getting kicked out in November 2017.

Ngige would have built Onitsha Airport within first year in office from 2013.
Trash do not stay in your house and be throwing in useless analysis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Harvard University Graduates Visit Slave Market, Other Places In Lagos. Photos / Nairalander (Mr. Green Man) Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Pictures) / These Are The 5 Most Popular Bus Stops In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.