Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) (34758 Views)

Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City / Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) / Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2017
nonsobaba:
Wawa people of enugu state who have never hidden their distaste about Anambra getting its own airport, as that severely threatens the continued viability of their over-hyped airport, will be saddened by this news.

Another masterpiece from the working Willie. He will make history as the governor who finally materialized a world-class airport in Anambra.

Anambra leads, others follow.

What have u just written? Why is it that some of u write before u think? In the first place what is "Anambra state" or "Enugu state"?. These are mere administrative units created by Hausa Fulani military boys. They are NOT tribal/clannish delineations. They are transient; could disappear any minute, but Igboland is permanent.

If I could descend for a minute to your clannish logic...Do you know that Awka, your state capital, is "Wawa" of the Igbo Agbaja clan? There u are!

From Umueri to Enugu city is less than 80 kilometers. One people,why the division? The Igbo world have long and permanently chosen the Coal City of Enugu as their political capital. Other Nigerians too, including my very humble self from Dunukofia. Airport at Umuleri, yes. Of course, the governor had already, since 2 years ago, outlined the nature of the operations to be carried out there. Enugu, Abakalili, Owerri, Asaba, Umuleri makes no difference. Isi mkpi di na akpa mkpi!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Profnedu(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2017
eyeview:
Any state embarking on this project should do a very thorough feasibility studies. An airport project is a huge capital investment and sadly, most of the proceeds of the venture goes to the federal govt.
Meanwhile,where exactly is this umueri? Is it umuleri?

yes they changed the name after the war with aguleri

1 Like

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2017
eyeview:
Any state embarking on this project should do a very thorough feasibility studies. An airport project is a huge capital investment and sadly, most of the proceeds of the venture goes to the federal govt.
Meanwhile,where exactly is this umueri? Is it umuleri?
Absolutely! And yes! Were is umueri? I ve never heard of umueri, if you find out exactly which area this is do let us know, I would like to start investing in landed properties near that area pending the developments. smiley
Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2017
Keneking:
What Peter Obi could not achieve? Useless government.

Anyway, Obiano has done very well....my home is not far anymore..just board flight from MMA straight to Umueri.
+ Wicked, inept, corrupt, senseless & directionless government sad
Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2017
AyakaDunukofia:

What have u just written? Why is it that some of u write before u think? In the first place what is "Anambra state" or "Enugu state"?. These are mere administrative units created by Hausa Fulani military boys. They are NOT tribal/clannish delineations. They are transient; could disappear any minute, but Igboland is permanent.

If I could descend for a minute to your clannish logic...Do you know that Awka, your state capital, is "Wawa" of the Igbo Agbaja clan? There u are!

From Umueri to Enugu city is less than 80 kilometers. One people,why the division? The Igbo world have long and permanently chosen the Coal City of Enugu as their political capital. Other Nigerians too, including my very humble self from Dunukofia. Airport at Umuleri, yes. Of course, the governor had already, since 2 years ago, outlined the nature of the operations to be carried out there. Enugu, Abakalili, Owerri, Asaba, Umuleri makes no difference. Isi mkpi di na akpa mkpi!
Really? Are you sure that Awka is "wawa"? If that's the case what bout the supposedly nkanu "wawa" in former Anambra state? Isi nkpi di na akpa mkpi! You know how Igbos love division that is our main problem

1 Like

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by nopains: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2017
nonsobaba:
Hapu that daft. If u have known me on nairaland, then u know I have do not hesitate to say it as it is. The opening of the world-class Anambra airport spells doom for their over-hyped airport in enugu. As for Imo airport, that one is not even in the game at all, so I don't understand their animosity towards the Anambra airport project.

i think this guy is an afonja. pls hurl ur ugly black ass outta this thread abeg. im from Aguata in Anambra but i can't take this stupidity from u. nobody ask u and nobody wants to know. this ur prank is an outdated one as u can see no one is falling for it. the era of Igbos bashing one another is far gone ok. we welcome all developments not minding where they are situated as long as they are in Igbo land.

7 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by chyket(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2017
This is timely and the fact that it is situated within the agriculturally advantaged part of Anambra state will help its viability.Agricultural products could be evacuated easily to all locations in the world.It may not actually affect the viability of Asaba and Enugu airports significantly because for somebody like me from Nnewi South LGA,its closer for me to use Asaba airport if I am travelling home.The guy from Awka may prefer to use Enugu airport when travelling because it may be closer to him.
Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2017
gypsey:
Really? Are you sure that Awka is "wawa"? If that's the case what bout the supposedly nkanu "wawa" in former Anambra state? Isi nkpi di na akpa mkpi! You know how Igbos love division that is our main problem
Go read about the Igbo people, please!

1 Like

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2017
nonsobaba:
Hapu that daft. If u have known me on nairaland, then u know I have do not hesitate to say it as it is. The opening of the world-class Anambra airport spells doom for their over-hyped airport in enugu. As for Imo airport, that one is not even in the game at all, so I don't understand their animosity towards the Anambra airport project.
guy you are very Stu..Pid for promoting hatred among the igbos

3 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by bukynkwuenu: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2017
sremmlyf:
I don't know why i love anambra with passion!
Proudly #Alor london

nwanne mmadu....okwa onye umuru ide alor London no here

2 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2017
nopains:

i think this guy is an afonja. pls hurl ur ugly black ass outta this thread abeg. im from Aguata in Anambra but i can't take this stupidity from u. nobody ask u and nobody wants to know. this ur prank is an outdated one as u can see no one is falling for it. the era of Igbos bashing one another is far gone ok. we welcome all developments not minding where they are situated as long as they are in Igbo land.
my parents are also from Aguata, chai! Lekwa nwannem o!, Anyway are you sure they wouldn't mind were the development is situated? Do you believe the days of Igbos bashing or hating themselves are gone? The fundamental Igbo problem has always been division. I hope you are right because we really really really need an umuleri or even Awka Airport it's long overdue.
Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2017
eponoloyin:
Airport my foot..Fulani grazing land is what they want to harness. Who gave them such permission

Obingo should try anyhow and see anyhow like Ortom

Usu.

2 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2017
berrystunn:

Usu.
i believe ùSù means bat grin

1 Like

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by henrimoto(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2017
ezenaija:
Did Willie throw in this because of the election coming up in a few months?
....and you are asking again! Election is around the corner . You suppose know their gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by henrimoto(m): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2017
post=55268323:

Oboy we don't need this here, in your have any score to settle with your Enugu babe here is not the right place, please stop showing animosities towards other eastern states because of few, we need unity in Igbo nation, a tree can't make a forest
Lol, which Enugu babe?
Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by giles14(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2017
investnow2013:

World Exclusive: Anambra Airport City Project To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday - Obiano
04 APRIL 2017

WRITTEN BY UCHE NWORAH
Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state has said that the Umueri Airport City Project which will be flagged off on Tuesday, April 11th, 2017 will be among the best and biggest of such Airport City projects in Africa.
Governor Obiano speaking exclusively with the Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS) was elated at the socio- economic prospects the project located at Umueri in Anambra East Local Government Area will bring to the State. "Ndi Anambra should brace themselves for a whole new world of economic opportunities and possibilities. The project will bring jobs, promote tourism, encourage investments in power, housing, healthcare and other sectors not just for the surrounding towns but for the whole state". "The value chain of a mega project like this when operational in three years, will triple the Gross Domestic Product of Anambra state". Governor Obiano said.

The Anambra Airport City Project is conceptualized as both a passenger and cargo airport. The key partners have set up a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) - Anambra Airport Infrastructure Company Ltd (AAICL) for the project. The partners are Anambra State Government through its investment vehicle, Anambra State Investment Promotion and Protection Agency (ANSIPPA), Orient Petroleum, Elite International Investment Ltd and China Aviation Planning and Investment Ltd.

http://www./forum/world-exclusive-anambra-airport-city-project-be-flagged-tuesday
was of money and resources.

we need good roads electricity erosion control,security and better health facilities.

we are surrounded by 4 airports.

an airstrip or heliport will be better
Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2017
Emycord:
i am from anambra state a true son of the soil . Hate un say this but you are very very very very stupid even if you come from my village you will die premature for what you just posted. I dont mind being banned . GOD BLESS IGBOS ALL OVER THE WORLD

I wanted saying same thing... That guy is the devil himself.. Anybody who tries to separate the igbos will die

3 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Emycord: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2017
seniorkachion:

Tell him o. What a stupid post he vomited on this platform. I have already made my feelings known to him. Am from Abia and any news of progress in any part of Igboland gladdens my heart. Imagine one efulefu uttering such rubbish when we should all close ranks instead.
forgive him my brother for he does not know what he is doing

1 Like

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by homerac7: 9:41am On Apr 05, 2017
AyakaDunukofia:

Go read about the Igbo people, please!

Nice insight.

I'm a Wawa of the Agbaja clan (of Enugu state). My ancestors migrated from present day Awkwuzu (of Anambra state) some hundreds of years ago. Silly rants borne of ignorance by poorly taughts on this forum on matters befuddles me a lot. I'm sure the clown doesn't know about his kinship with Igala, Igede and Kwale people.

1 Like

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by NwaforIgbo: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2017
nonsobaba:
Wawa people of enugu state who have never hidden their distaste about Anambra getting its own airport, as that severely threatens the continued viability of their over-hyped airport, will be saddened by this news.

Another masterpiece from the working Willie. He will make history as the governor who finally materialized a world-class airport in Anambra.

Idiot stop posting rubish about the Igbo Nation. Anyi bu otu

4 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Olysmile(f): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2017
Wow, this is a welcome development. Anambra people are blessed

3 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by NwaforIgbo: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2017
OMANBALA1:

Guy,chill out. It has not gotten to that.
A lot of Igbos from Enugu and Imo has this seated resentment for Omanbala but I cant take that out on all the states. Its ok.

Guess what? I am from Abia, and I love Anambra, by the way that is our ancestral home dickhead!

4 Likes

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by nopains: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2017
gypsey:
my parents are also from Aguata, chai! Lekwa nwannem o!, Anyway are you sure they wouldn't mind were the development is situated? Do you believe the days of Igbos bashing or hating themselves are gone? The fundamental Igbo problem has always been division. I hope you are right because we really really really need an umuleri or even Awka Airport it's long overdue.

u said ur parents are from Aguata i don't understand? if ur parents are from Aguata then u are also onye Aguata. coming to divisive politics in Igbo land i must say that every mud fence has crevice thats why even families have their internal squabbles but wise families don't wash their dirty linens in the public because tomorrow the outsiders will use it against them. this forum is obviously a public domain, caution shld be applied here.

1 Like

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 05, 2017
nopains:

u said ur parents are from Aguata i don't understand? if ur parents are from Aguata then u are also onye Aguata. coming to divisive politics in Igbo land i must say that every mud fence has crevice thats why even families have their internal squabbles but wise families don't wash their dirty linens in the public because tomorrow the outsiders will use it against them. this forum is obviously a public domain, caution shld be applied here.
okay, sorry! grin grin I was born in England, I guess I am also from Aguata! If I may ask? Which part of Aguata are from?

1 Like

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2017
AyakaDunukofia:

Thank you sir. May you live long, may God bless your endeavors and hard work. MAY GOD BLESS IGBOLAND
Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Emycord: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2017
investnow2013:

World Exclusive: Anambra Airport City Project To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday - Obiano
04 APRIL 2017

WRITTEN BY UCHE NWORAH
Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state has said that the Umueri Airport City Project which will be flagged off on Tuesday, April 11th, 2017 will be among the best and biggest of such Airport City projects in Africa.
Governor Obiano speaking exclusively with the Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS) was elated at the socio- economic prospects the project located at Umueri in Anambra East Local Government Area will bring to the State. "Ndi Anambra should brace themselves for a whole new world of economic opportunities and possibilities. The project will bring jobs, promote tourism, encourage investments in power, housing, healthcare and other sectors not just for the surrounding towns but for the whole state
op pls correct yourself its anambra state airport project not umueri airport project its for anambra people and igbos general
Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by nonsobaba: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2017
RCC are the civil engineers for this massive airport project.

Asaba airport will survive this, but enugu airport won't!

Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by Baroba(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2017
homerac7:

Nice insight.

I'm a Wawa of the Agbaja clan (of Enugu state). My ancestors migrated from present day Awkwuzu (of Anambra state) some hundreds of years ago. Silly rants borne of ignorance by poorly taughts on this forum on matters befuddles me a lot. I'm sure the clown doesn't know about his kinship with Igala, Igede and Kwale people.

Which part? am from Eke in UDI LGA. My great great uncle was the Okwuloha of Agbaja back in the colonial days, one of the founding fathers of present day Enugwu.Onyeama n' Eke.. he was also a prominent warrant chief.. His grandson Geoffrey is the current foreign minister.. I digress small. cheesy

Nna no need giving him audience he seek, he has a habit of calling ndi Wawa names on this platform even without provocation, every child has a cell phone these days bro.. The best thing is to ignore these kids with absolute
nothing to contribute.. like my late father will say, " Don't show me wetin you papa get, show me your own".. You can swap papa for state in this context..

Good development by Gov Willie, he has proven himself a visionary leader, the more development we get in the southeast the merrier..I just hope ndi Abuja will not scuttle his plans.. God bless all progressives in Igboland..
Re: Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) by guychidile: 10:19am On Apr 05, 2017
this project have been in speculation long time,I need its fast implementation ,and beside upgraded into international Airport.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Share Photos After Surviving A Terrible Accident (Graphic Photos) / Harvard University Graduates Visit Slave Market, Other Places In Lagos. Photos / Nairalander (Mr. Green Man) Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.