Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,937 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Who's Your Favorite Bleach Babe? (for Manga Fans) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who's Your Favorite Bleach Babe? (for Manga Fans) (845 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / One Piece (anime/manga) / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Your Favorite Bleach Babe? (for Manga Fans) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2009
My bro and i were arguing about the finest girl, strongest, etc in bleach, and i came to the conclusion that all the boobs in the videos can be confusing 4 u guys. So lets do a quick check: which girl qualifies as
a. The finest
b. The strongest
c. With the most hunger to grow?
d. The biggest liability?
e. The weakest?
Re: Who's Your Favorite Bleach Babe? (for Manga Fans) by stake01: 7:38am On Dec 29, 2009
In Bleach Rukia is my favorite.Rukia had been consistently the second most popular Bleach character in Shonen Jump's polls.
Re: Who's Your Favorite Bleach Babe? (for Manga Fans) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2009
I wasn't féeling her at all until her fight with the aroniero espada guy. Rest of the time she's ichigo's wet blanket! 'He's too strong for you!' 'No one can beat that guy' blahdy blah!

Finest: inoue
Strongest: yoruichi
Most potential: rukia
Biggest liability: inoue
Weakest: matsumoto
Re: Who's Your Favorite Bleach Babe? (for Manga Fans) by man47: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2009
Rukia is my favorite character in bleach TV show.
Re: Who's Your Favorite Bleach Babe? (for Manga Fans) by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2009
Well i'll be a monkey's pet! Rukia all the way huh? But u guys didn't answer the other questions, cos i have a hard time believing that matsumoto is the finest babe!

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Has Fallen My Hand! / David Cook Returns To 'american Idol,' Performs 'the Last Goodbye' / Ways To Identify Nigerian Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.