Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump (35930 Views)

Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / Man Rock Bridesmaid With A Close Marking On Wedding Day (Photo) / This Pretty Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump Is Everything (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by ngwababe(f): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2017
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by AuroraB(f): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2017
embarassed How could the lots of comments on the Fp be so foolish sad
Blood of god!
A lady commented 'not sexy' shocked
Another's 'child out of wedlock' sad
Geeeeeeeez
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by BitchSlayer101: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2017
Every female that got pregnant bro it mean only one thing, she was been fuuckked
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2017
KevinDein:

You seem not to know. The default replies by nairalanders when the can't come up with a sound debate is to scream "hypocrite"
its freaking annoying sad
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by castrol180(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
Not sexy at all.
Jealousy and envy are what you know well...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2017
BitchSlayer101:
Every female that got pregnant bro it mean only one thing, she was been fuuckked

Ok oh
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Missmossy(f): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2017
Nigerians and been ignorant with their silly comments. Smh for their gullible minds undecided
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by eiknarf14(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2017
Could swear thats Iyunola . . . Shes married already, the bridesmaid I meant.
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by rupeelicious(f): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2017
God bless you dear

[color=#006600][/color]
ruffhandu:
Some people just castigating without understanding the post. The pregnant woman is already a married woman, she is not the bride, just a bridesmaid. What is it about liking and hating, or showing baby bump and promoting evil. Worisdis?

The bride is obviously her friend whom they had agreed she'll be one of her bridesmaid when she's getting married, and now it happen when she's pregnant and she has to match on with it. She didn't come to show of, it's not fashion, she simply came to support her friend, even though she is pregnant.

I think we need to applaud her for not sending her friend a trailer load of complain why she won't be at her wedding, not to talk of appearing on 'aso-ebi'.
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by paulvelly1(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2017
We specialize in construction and installation of affordable solar power to homes, offices and business areas visit http://solartopowerinvestment..com.ng/ for more details
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ok oh
Mrs. Tolotolo tongue
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2017
gypsey:
The ebony black lady in the middle is gorgeous! And a six foot giant, nice!
I thought men hate tall and chubby ladies, Looks like I will start eating more to gain more weight and height lol
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2017
kretoz:
I thought men hate tall and chubby ladies, Looks like I will start eating more to gain more weight and height lol
but the tall lady isn't chubby or fat, I would say she is thick, men, well..me I love thick tall women tongue
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2017
firstking01:
I hate ladies with big tummyangry

I have 2 friends, guys. Good-looking mobile guys their babes is thick, I mean very thick with big tummy and moderate asss. When I saw their gfs, I was like wow shocked
So dear. Everybody guy has his taste.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by virtuejoan(f): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
K.. Una don start abi? Na so that one and her oyinbo hubby display baby bump only for her to die why giving birth... R. I. P to her

Enough of this already....the heart of men are wicked
pls stop already that's my friend makki u are using as an example nd I don't like it.
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by sirusX(m): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2017
olrotimi:
What are they on about?
Nigerians would do anything to trend.
Before one m0ron would be asking me if it's my baby bump or if it's my bridesmaid, see I'm at home, come and beat me
You dey find trouble...okay ooo

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Bj5all(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2017
firstking01:

I am trying to search for your sense but i think it's lost forever. No hope.

U hate pregnant women?

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2017
gypsey:
but the tall lady isn't chubby or fat, I would say she is thick, men, well..me I love thick tall women tongue
Nooo! lol her own pass chubby sef, she is not that fat but definitely puffy. Well that's for you cuz I used to hear Naija men love lekpa lol
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by firstking01(m): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2017
Bj5all:

I am trying to search for your sense but i think it's lost forever. No hope.

U hate pregnant women?
Failed humour....as you are googling, pls try to search the diff between a woman that has a "fat tummy" and a "pregnant" woman...odegrin
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by firstking01(m): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2017
alexialin:

I have 2 friends, guys. Good-looking mobile guys their babes is thick, I mean very thick with big tummy and moderate asss. When I saw their gfs, I was like wow shocked
So dear. Everybody guy has his taste.
They are a big turn offs for me, no marra how cute she is in the face.
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by jerrybakermillz(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2017
Truely sorry for that..... I beg for your forgiveness
virtuejoan:
pls stop already that's my friend makki u are using as an example nd I don't like it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by tolutinicu: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2017
keep rocking girl
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by sweetilicious(f): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
firstking01:
She is pregnant not big tummy
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by WaZoBiaLander: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
PrinzCarter:
My love for thick gals (gals wit flesh)is like Nigeria man nd garri or Nigeria gal nd Facebook

THAT'S MY NIGGA.
WHO THIN/SLIM EPP? grin
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Princejboy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
is this one news also,hmmmmm.
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by firstking01(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
sweetilicious:
She is pregnant not big tummy
Was commenting as regards to ladies with potbellies asafangry
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by DaInferno(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
PapiNigga:
Seems this is now the latest trend among bridesmaids. 
Pretty lady.

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/this-pretty-bridesmaid-and-her-baby.html?m=1

how is this trend
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Mrs. Tolotolo tongue

Yes grin
lol mrtolotolo wey never pay bride price .. who marry us sad engagement ring nko .. pre wedding shots grin wan yaself .
Babzino miss ya gan .. work stuff dont worry will be in oza room soon
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Fourwinds: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Safiaa:
Stop being an hypocrite

The only difference between you and her, is that her fiance didn't pull out.
did pull out what
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes grin
lol mrtolotolo wey never pay bride price .. who marry us sad engagement ring nko .. pre wedding shots grin wan yaself .
Babzino miss ya gan .. work stuff dont worry will be in oza room soon
Na small small. One step at a time tongue
Ive been busy too.. til u show cheesy
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yeye .. busy doing what tongue
Pumping thosr muscles grin
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Busy doing what grin
Pumping those muscle yea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.