Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Five Reasons You Should Have Cex Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons You Should Have Cex Before Marriage (776 Views)

I’m Cex-starved, I Need A D!ck” – Sexually Frustrated Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons You Should Have Cex Before Marriage by dobektech: 12:00am On Apr 05, 2017
Yeah, I know, cex is a big deal and it comes with a lot of responsibilities. No one should be having cex till they can fully be accountable for their actions.

With cex, you have to be fully prepared as it can emotionally tie you down with the wrong person, lead to unwanted pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases and so many other terrible consequences.

Read here>>http://myfriendshare.com/blogs/entertainment/1180-five-reasons-you-should-have-cex-before-marriage

Re: Five Reasons You Should Have Cex Before Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:24am On Apr 05, 2017
#1 because sex is good
#2 to test drive your future partner
#3 because sex is good
#4 to make sure you guys are sexually compatible
#5 because sex is good

(1) (Reply)

The Picture Of Youngest Couple Go Viral / Check This Out, You Will Love It / Why Do Girls Keep Adjusting Their Short Dresses In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.