Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Help Miss Anonymous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Miss Anonymous (317 Views)

Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / WTF? Anonymous Babe Parades Naked At A Red Carpet, Allowed A Few Guys To Finger / Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Miss Anonymous by arcTY(m): 12:16am On Apr 05, 2017
As received,

I prefer to be anonymous.

Her story,

‘I had a break up in 2015 and it was as if I have lost my joy, peace, in fact my all, but thank God for the good people around me who helped me get back on my feet again.

Ever since then I have been single and lonely. I have not had anyone to talk to or share anything with. Now it is a year and still counting that I am still single and no green light from any man and this has been a serious concern for me.

In a bid to get over this boredom and loneliness, I decided to learn a new skill and joined a unit in the church which makes me busy in a way, but meeting people in my church is not easy come by’.

Friends kindly counsel Miss Anonymous.

A practical way to get her out of this loneliness would be helpful.

Thank You.

P.S: Wanna be heard?
Kindly send a mail to: info@heart411.org

Or visit heart411.org
Re: Help Miss Anonymous by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:36am On Apr 05, 2017
Happiness must FIRST come from within, but sadly many African women lay their happiness on BS such as finding a man and marriage... These women are damaged and sadly no man can be attracted to such low self esteem being. The thought that these miserable women are suddenly gonna be happy and great, as soon as they find a mate, is not only wrong but also disturbing. Churches are an even worst place to go as most women there are in the same predicament.

This lady needs to work on herself and be happy while being SINGLE. Find a hobby, do extra curricular activities, go out mingle, join a gym and work on herself etc..... And then along the way, a man will come along ( and if it doesn't then so be it).

(1) (Reply)

Let Your Picture Do The Talking: / Admission Made Easy / Dont Give Up Untill U Get The Right Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.