Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,510,781 members, 5,723,281 topics. Date: Monday, 13 July 2020 at 03:49 AM

My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) - Agriculture (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) (203307 Views)

My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks / My Broiler Farm Diary / Looking For Marketer's For My Broiler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by Ezekiel28: 10:04am On May 29
Good day Nairalanders,

Kindly advice on how to treat a swollen Abdomen in a five day old broiler.
I called the company and all the rep could say was since it's just one bird I should see it as the extra given to me since there is always an extra one on every 50birds kindly advice

Thanks.

Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by jidestroud(m): 10:59am On May 29
Ezekiel28:
Good day Nairalanders,

Kindly advice on how to treat a swollen Abdomen in a five day old broiler.
I called the company and all the rep could say was since it's just one bird I should see it as the extra given to me since there is always an extra one on every 50birds kindly advice

Thanks.

From your picture posted, that's most likely Mushy chick disease. If it were me ooo, I will simply cut ties with the one chick cry . Survival chances is quite low. By the way, you have nothing to fear, it's none contagious grin

Hatchery issues
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by Ezekiel28: 8:59pm On May 30
Thanks
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by mhiztaNexy(m): 9:18am On Jun 02
Good morning. Please How do you treat whitish discharge from vent of broiler. 6 weeks old and reduced feed intake, reduced size too. Thanks
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by mercyitodo(f): 8:36pm On Jun 05
mhiztaNexy:
Good morning. Please How do you treat whitish discharge from vent of broiler. 6 weeks old and reduced feed intake, reduced size too. Thanks
That may be gumboru. Treat with an antiviral like admacine or gumbocine with multivitamin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by mamamia007(m): 10:41pm On Jun 05
we have 12weeks and 16weeks old local turkey for sale in Lagos please call 08032368778
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by mhiztaNexy(m): 10:06am On Jun 06
mercyitodo:

That may be gumboru. Treat with an antiviral like admacine or gumbocine with multivitamin

Thank you
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by CornerChen: 7:16am On Jun 17
Broiler floor equipment with water drinking and feeding line, including climate control and heater.
Capacity from 10,000 birds to 40,000 birds in one house.

If you would like to start with broiler farm, please send me message for best price.
WhatsApp: +8615838398703
Email: vin.chensn@gmail.com

Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by IRIENBOY(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by Lexel321: 8:00pm On Jun 18
Good Evening great farmers and mentors in the house. Pls I need help, my 7 weeks broiler is just drying up and dying everyday. The only visible sign is their legs being dried and massive loss of wait. Their poo looks okey except few brown watery ones.

Please what do I need to do to arrest the situation.

Thanks.
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by BlueBanana: 6:53pm On Jun 22
EMMAACHILE:

That's Newcastle.
Get admacine and multivitamin.

Good day Sir.You seem to be a very experienced poultry farmer.

Please I will like to know the estimated cost of Drugs and vaccines for 100 broilers as well as the Cost of feed for up to 8 weeks.

Kudos to the work you're doing here and more grease to your elbow.
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by nigger009(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01
Senatordeproff:

My Sunchi birds are 16days old now and doing well. Haven't measured their weight yet. See pictures attached
Good day sir, please how good is Sunchi birds (broilers)? How good are they? What's your advise?
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by crossblane1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01
@emma plz do u have any enzymes for sale
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by EMMAACHILE(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01
crossblane1:
@emma plz do u have any enzymes for sale
Yes but where is your location?
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by REUBEN010(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04
Good day all.
A new poultry farm needs contact of potential broilers buyers/processors. Farm location is Obafemi Owode LGA, Ogun State.
Kindly contact:
08084166344 (Whatsapp)
References will also be highly appreciated.
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by crossblane1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 06
EMMAACHILE:

Yes but where is your location?

Benin city
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by Linagold(f): 4:23am On Jul 07
I am a poultry egg distributor in logos. I need contacts of poultry eggs farmers within and around lagos.
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by Machiny: 4:25pm On Jul 07
Pls what do I use to treat turkeys chicken pox.
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by popoopeyemi: 4:33pm On Jul 07
Machiny:
Pls what do I use to treat turkeys chicken pox.
Poxcure
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by Rex123(m): 11:53pm On Jul 07
Hello house, I have this issue with chicks I just got on Thursday. They would be active during the day but suddenly grow weak and struggle for life and die. What illness is this and how can I treat it. I have lost 33 chicks now
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by Hammedadetayo(m): 8:03am On Jul 08
Rex123:
Hello house, I have this issue with chicks I just got on Thursday. They would be active during the day but suddenly grow weak and struggle for life and die. What illness is this and how can I treat it. I have lost 33 chicks now
Maybe the Temperature isn't conducive during the night. Try to check on them in the late hour and see how they fairing, you heat source may be the problem (inadequate heat)
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by Rex123(m): 8:13am On Jul 08
Hammedadetayo:

Maybe the Temperature isn't conducive during the night. Try to check on them in the late hour and see how they fairing, you heat source may be the problem (inadequate heat)

Thank you, I have found out its gumboro disease. How can I effectively manage it?
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by sodeeqsulaimon88(m): 4:44pm On Jul 08
EMMAACHILE:

Get embazin forte
Boss Emma please I witheld 2 of my 8weeks birds after sales
i noticed the meat is soft is there anyway to toughen their meat a little
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by EMMAACHILE(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08
sodeeqsulaimon88:
Boss Emma please I witheld 2 of my 8weeks birds after sales
i noticed the meat is soft is there anyway to toughen their meat a little
It depends on your feed and broiler type.
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by Nedlog01(m): 10:45am On Jul 10
There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4. It's all free.
It's for those in Nigeria.
Re: My Broiler Farm (7-10 Weeks) by Grucho1(m): 12:37am On Jul 11
thanks so much for this thread..oga emmachille and so many others who strive to keep this thread alive all these yrs...@emmachille,pls is afrimash a safe and reliable site to order chicks online?if not which other site(s) do u recommend...I live in Jo'ms and am in need of noilers...tnks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (Reply)

Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) / Nairaland Farmers Contact Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.