Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. (4980 Views)

If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? / Difference Between Stealing & Corruption: What Nigeria's Criminal Code Says / What Nigeria Needs? Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by becomrich16: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2009
They should make nigerian get police report before travelling agency can sell ticket to them in Nigeria.

Here is a copy of my own police report.

You create a database of nigerian. And get clearance before you buy a ticket. I have lived here for several years and I dont have criminal record. Here is mine.

If you make nigerian get this, the officer who clear you, would be in trouble.

This is an example of my police report from the canadian police database.

Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by Beaf: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2009
^
Keep quiet, you think we don't know your real name is Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab?
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by SEFAGO(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2009
man so u don carry naija business reach toronto- mad rep US & Uk, you want to add canada to it again cry
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by becomrich16: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2009
Beaf , my name is adesegun,  I think, they should arrest you, I think you are a criminal. You are online all the time. That is reason for ground that you want to commit a crime or are commiting cyber crime. You are a yahoo yahoo boy. It tell us, you dont have a job and you stay online looking for your victim.
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by becomrich16: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2009
Another solution I have seen over here is we have too many govt worker at the airport in nigeria and too many check point. Over here you go through one system. They have one one entrance to the place. All others are blocked.
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by SEFAGO(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2009
becomrich how your side?
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by becomrich16: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2009
Here is where our problem is, to have an accurate database. You need a good census and because our census figure is a fraud. We cant have database. It comes back to my same solution, because the north would not agree to an accurate database of nigeria because of census fraud. remove a portion of nigeria to benin republic.

they would continue to arrest nigerian at the airport until we have an accurate database.  We know the north will not agree to accurate census.

Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by becomrich16: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2009
So think twice before you go and get visa, make sure all your document are complete.

I would come back and talk about the various security clearance they have overhere and how thier database systems works.
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by becomrich16: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2009
So you see where census figure is important. Now if the north does not agree, we remove some part of Nigeria to benin republic.
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by HIO4: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2009
becomrich;

Only God Almighty can save you. SMH
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by Horus(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2009
Get police report before travelling is just the beginning, don't forget that you will have to go also trough security check and sniffers dogs for Explosives detection at every airport now.
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by SapeleGuy: 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2009
The heightened state of security is not sustainable long term.
Dissolve the hisbah police and the other fundamentalist organisations. Remind everyone we are a secular nation.
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by becomrich16: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2009
i dont know about hisbah police , But I know state should have their own police force. You can see my report, that is the city of Toronto police force.

We have three type of police force in canada and also the same in the USA.

For canada , we have the RCMP Royal canadian police
We have the OPP, which is the Ontario police ( province)
We have the city police.

The three perform different function.

I would start with the Toronto police force. The Toronto or Peel region for those living in Brampton, mississauga etc. Takes care of city crime. And the city own thier own police force and pay them salary.

We have Ontario police force , which is own by the province of Ontario and paid for by them. They take care of crime intra two cities and City highway.

We have the Royal Canadian police, which take care of the whole of the countries crime and international crime. They are paid by the federal govt of canada.

See pictures, they were different uniform

Royal canadian police
[img]http://esask.uregina.ca/management/app/assets/img/enc2/selectedbig/51C3A9B3-1560-95DA-437C133B6E92171B.jpg[/img]

Ontario police

Toronto police
[img]http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/careers/gallery/2007.10.21-metro_community_church/01.jpg[/img]
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by chrishenzo: 1:55am On Dec 28, 2009
Becomrich man of 40yrs who still thinks like a man of 10yrs has 30yrs of waste life.
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by becomrich16: 2:03am On Dec 28, 2009
Jesus love the 10 years old. Do you know Obama uses the internet and   won the election become he used the internet. And maccain could not use the internet. This is why I am using the internet.

There is a generation of Radio
A generation of television
now it is the generation of the internet. And they are 80% of the voters in an election even in nigeria. While Yar adua and his generation are just 20% of the voters in Nigeria. I am trying to get the 80% of the voters in Nigeria.

They have email and use the internet. While the only people that would vote for the other people are only 20% of the population of nigeria. And that is why they rig election. I need the 18 years to 40 years old who are the majority 80% of nigeria. To please 18 to 40 years, old I need to think like and act like you to know what is wrong. Yar adua and his generation are distance from you and the real world.

While I leave Yar adua and others to go after the 20% of the population.
We need a president who is current with technology. I am . It is technology that can make your life better. Go to facebook, if you search enough, you would meet Obama online one day. other people have,
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 28, 2009
not really sure how meeting Obama online or anywhere would personally benefit me. . .
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by chrishenzo: 2:08am On Dec 28, 2009
becomrich;:

Jesus love the 10 years old. Do you know Obama uses the internet and   won the election become he used the internet. And maccain could not use the internet. This is why I am using the internet.

There is a generation of Radio
A generation of television
now it is the generation of the internet. And they are 80% of the voters in an election even in nigeria. While Yar adua and his generation are just 20% of the voters in Nigeria. I am trying to get the 80% of the voters in Nigeria.

They have email and use the internet. While the only people that would vote for the other people are only 20% of the population of nigeria. And that is why they rig election. I need the 18 years to 40 years old who are the majority 80% of nigeria.

While Yar adua and others are going after the 60% who are 5% of the population.
We need a president who is current with technology. I am . It is technology that can make your life better. Go to facebook, if who search enough, you would meet Obama online one day. other people have,

Now I see where you are coming from. Obama used the internet to win the election but you failed to realize that Obama didn't spam the internet with google map. Those are two great difference between you and Obama.
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by SEFAGO(m): 2:09am On Dec 28, 2009
maccain

grin
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by becomrich16: 2:10am On Dec 28, 2009
You see, even when you are younger, I still know the technology better than you. I do not spam the internet. Posting satellite pictures is not spam. It is what seun does that is call a spam
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by Beaf: 2:12am On Dec 28, 2009
becomrich;:

Beaf , my name is adesegun,  I think, they should arrest you, I think you are a criminal. You are online all the time. That is reason for ground that you want to commit a crime or are commiting cyber crime. You are a yahoo yahoo boy. It tell us, you dont have a job and you stay online looking for your victim.

Quiet! You useless Mutallab.

Your name is Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by Beaf: 2:14am On Dec 28, 2009
becomerich:
. . .
For canada , we have the RCMP Royal canadian police. . .

See pictures, they were different uniform

Royal canadian police

Sprreakking Enggrrissshhh!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by chrishenzo: 2:39am On Dec 28, 2009
If technology is all about posting satellite maps, then I agree that you are more advance. So tell me, is technology all about map?

You said Jesus loves 10yrs child, does he hate old men?
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by funkybaby(f): 3:23am On Dec 28, 2009
becomrich;:

You see, even when you are younger, I still know the technology better than you. I do not spam the internet. Posting satellite pictures is not spam. It is what seun does that is call a spam

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

becomerich, o ni se mi le she pelu erin grin grin grin
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by complove: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2009
what is spam.?
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by SapeleGuy: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2009
Becomrich - you haven't stated the next step is it dialogue or military option?
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by violent(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2009
I think Become rich should post more in the Jokes section
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by becomrich16: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2009
SapeleGuy , I know you may be MEND ready, but what about peace. You can see what the Northern boys tried in the USA. They would do that, and Two wrongs do not make a right.

We give them thier countries, since they want Islamic countries. And share the oil money. Or we go with the Benin republic option.

This is the only way for peace. Anybody who has business in the north and his crying. Should look at it this way, Your child may get killed in a civil war. If you assume you would run away. See those pictures of how many airline down. You would not make it out of nigeria. And they may kill you. I notice some newspapers because of thier own greed , have been playing games with Nigerian. I know want tell you the name. Him know himself.

But here is my question that newspaper publisher, how much can you buy your son back to earth in a civil war. Wisdom is better to profit anyone.

Make the north majority. Or give them a country.

You can see what this boy did at of frustration because of the national assembly and greed politician to act. What if he wanted to bomb David mark house or Bankole family or Senator Ike Ekweremadu( who says he would not review the constitution) or any of the senators or reps in Nigeria, who is going to stop him with the security system in Nigeria.

Look tell your senators and representative. This boys like he claim, they plenty for yeman. What if they head toward Nigeria and make your senators and reps paid for a Stupid mistake we can correct.

And all of una , way dey causes me, una don see bomber una run. Una no want dem to be majority.

From now on. Let us see the man in Nigeria who would say, he does not want the north to majority by removing us. They go bomb o.
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by SapeleGuy: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2009
You forgot the Yoruba chap that tried to bomb the TV station in Lagos. Don't a good number of people in the west also want sharia and an islamic republic ?  How will you pacify them?
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by kosovo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
Sigh . .
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by becomrich16: 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2009
What nonsense are you talking about. Do you think, yorubas people are silly. And you think any yoruba man would wait for you to cut off his hand and legs. Can you imagine you holding down fashola and telling him, you want to cut off his hand. Dont you see fashola has long legs, what you think those legs are for. Running my friend.

That not were the issue is. The issue is the North want Islamic country. And We should respect thier wish. And given them a country where they can have thier own banks, phone company and others.

How would you feel if others want to force thier believe on you. They have said it loud and you people dont want to listen. Look Yar adua introduce Sharia in the north as governor of a state. And I have lived in the north and if you go and do a poll. An Islamic nation in the north would be accepted by more than 2/3 of the population. Please quote me on this.

How do you fund the country may be an issue. But honestly the north was funding themself before in the 60,s
And For that, since they are already getting part of the oil money now. I do not see why we dont share it if they leave. If that would bring price. We keep our taxes and they keep thier 's too.

The may keep the name nigeria or rename it, and keep the united nation seat that nigeria have. while we join the republic of Benin. Share the oil money.
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by tubabie(f): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2009
Becomrich has me in stitches with all this nonsense posts grin grin grin
Re: Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. by ChapelleS: 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2009
When you ask what Nigeria should do,I wonder what answer you are looking for.If we cannot tackle basic problems bedeviling this nation,it is terrorism that will be an exception. They should simply cor-operate with Western security agencies,if drugs could get past,what else cannot get thru. As for the West they should review the VISA of all MUSLIMS currently issued.Then any person with a muslim name should pass through the eye of a needle,I mean a vigorous process. before getting VISA in future.Now US will think twice about all those USAID projects that the located only in the north.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Assembly Endorse Atiku / PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur / Wike (Rivers State) Confirmed: 105 Soldiers Killed Not Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.