Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) (3861 Views)

Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 / My Journey To The Kindle World / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 05, 2017
Season 1 was a tremendous success. Everything was done on whatsapp. Now there is an upgrade. Only participants will take part.

===========================

There are quite a number of post right here on Nairaland talking about Amazon KDP. Most people are making a living off it and it is obviously a proof that Kindle publishing is no scam but a sure business model for those who are patient.

My first earning within the first month was aproximately $163.08. This was from a random niche and not researched. So by the time I started researching profitable Niches, my earnings skyrocketed to an average of $400 per month. This was from just a book I published.

Another thing that helped me stay in the business is that chance that I had to access the required to make publishing easy for me.

All I needed to do was use the required tool to sniff out the profitable niche I researched about. When I am done with that, I begin writing my books with a KDP auto publisher tool. Once I am done with my book, the publisher auto post my publication in my desired book category. I do not stress myself.

This is possible because set up my Amazon Kdp login information on the tool.

In this vain, I invite you to the whatsapp group coaching where I teach you how I easily make so much money in the business.

I have solely been doing this business this year and I have nothing to regret.

Currently, I have thrown down my books on Amazon KDP. It had some copyright issues. However I made good money from it.

I am writing another one taking my time this time so I don't have the same problem I had earlier.

So come and be coached on my whatsapp group. Obviously it is not going to be free. To have access to my group, you need to pay N1000. This is supposed to be free. But here are the benefits of joining my group;

- After the coaching, I will give download access to my KDP Auto Posting Tools

- After the coaching, you will the chance of accessing my KDP research tool

- After the coaching, I will share with you KDP book modules that will help you increase your earnings.

So if you are interested, pls message me on my whatsapp. 08166234713.

Remember, membership fee is N1000.

Drop your questions and I shall reply to them. Remember, it is not for everyone so please do not start throwing tantrums. You can go on to other threads where you can get it for free.

Thank you.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2017
Season 2 has come with better upgrades and automation. You take your class when you want to.

Let's begin now. Request join.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
The race is on. You can't afford to miss the season 2 of this coaching. Registration is still on.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 06, 2017
SNEAK PREVIEW

You see, the upgrade is so automated that you can decide to take your class whenever you feel like but within the stipulated period of the training.

Access to downloads.

Be a part of it now.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 06, 2017
Many of you are still having issues with setup, formatting, not having sales, and the profitable niche to write in.

Well I am here to remove all that. I invite you to join the whatsapp coaching center immediately. Book your spot right now.

I will stop admitting people by thursday and focus on the coaching starting on friday. It will run for up to 3weeks. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Come and let's have fun while we make money.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2017
ribechi:
Many of you are still having issues with setup, formatting, not having sales, and the profitable niche to write in.

Well I am here to remove all that. I invite you to join the whatsapp coaching center immediately. Book your spot right now.

I will stop admitting people by thursday and focus on the coaching starting on friday. It will run for up to 3weeks. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Come and let's have fun while we make money.

You can be more specific in your details. However, this is about publishing your own materials to Amazon Kindle Device users. Amazon has over 12million user base and all take part in publishing and reading (paying) other people's publications

The point here is getting paid by Amazon for everytime your book is purchased.

Millions of books are downloaded daily. Why waste your time posting your "How to" articles on places where you won't get paid when you can't put all all of them together to form a book and upload them on Amazon?

The coaching goes for only N1,000. 3times a week and for a month.

Let me know if you have more questions.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
This is my live mentorship coaching. Every hand is on the deck and ready to begin.

Perhaps I should let the cat out of the bag.

No. The Coaching has never been approached this way.

I invite you to come and join. Only for N1,000. The benefits are quite amazing.

Join Now. Call or whatsapp me on 08166234713
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 07, 2017
Oh yes! Coaching begins today.

But I am sure u don't want to be left out

You can still enroll. Whatsapp or call me now 08166234713
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Good afternoon house.

I am sorry for bringing updates quite late. I have decided to let the cat out of the bag.

My Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing Master Class is live online. You can be a part of it.

Join Now => http://www.tshirtriches.net/onlineschool/course/amazon-kindle-publishing-class/

Right there it was discounted to N2,000 from N5,000. However, as a nairaland member, you get to access the course for only N1,000.

It is that easy. Message me on whatsapp now or call me on 08166234713.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Registration is still open for the Amazon KDP Coaching..

With only N1,000 access is sure.

I will hand over to you techniques I use to make a steady income.

By the way, I have put together a free ebook to give you some in Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing.

Download now: http://tshirtriches.net/onlineschool/newsletter

Remember, it is free.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Mcslize: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2017
ribechi ribechi hmmmm u still yet to refund me in the first season after u refused to send me tools u promised in ur campaign but rather demanding for extra 2k to get the tools. Till today u still haven't refunded me after ranting that u will refund me. So much lies in your campaign. Now you are repeating the same thing again promising heaven and earth. Now you are repeating the same statement of getting the tools at the end of the coaching which you and I know very well that you won't release without demanding for extra money. Those are hidden charges you failed again to state clear in your campaign so that later when a member bring your attention to it, you will deny it that you didn't promise any tool and will remove the person from your group. Childish move isn't it?

Instead of hiding under shady campaign why not just make it clear in your campaign that you Will collect extra 2k for the tools aside the 1k so that you won't make those that want to join your coaching look foolish in your eyes? You are not being sincere as possible with this your campaign and coaching things.

I so much regretted joining your former coaching whatsapp's group because you just scammed me of my 1k by refusing to hid to your over exaggerating promises of having every members that register for your coaching have the ever clamouring tools which you will definitely deny them of at the end of the coaching unless they pay extra cash Which seems to me as forceful extortion of money from individuals.

Op you extorted me of my money, tools u refuse to send me OK refund, u refuse to refund me. I just wanna tell u that u can take the 1k and use it to build the mansion u want to build by extorting money from people and refusing to render to people what they paid for.

More power to your campaign. Peace

Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Mcslize: 11:48am On Apr 08, 2017
More screenshots

Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Mcslize: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2017
Screenshots

Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Mcslize: 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
More screenshots

Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Mcslize: 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Screenshots

Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by sademola: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
Op, react to the allegation of lack of trust!
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by mrphysics(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
very bad of the op

1 Like

Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by africanman85: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
Una no they hear something all this pikin wey full Nairaland. This guy by name Dan Modebe is a scammer but una no go hear. Oya continue dashing him money.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by africanman85: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
I wonder the kind of bribe this guy gives to moderators that make them allow him open multiple threads I attacked him on this thread www.nairaland.com/3676403/amazon-kindle-publishing-whatsapp-coaching/1#55124811 and he abandoned it to open another one. Dan modebe, God is watching u. Still calling Mr Diamond even on Whatsapp GRP. Name that doesn't exist.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Chyvy(f): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
Scammers everywhere....yet some ppl will prefer to dash them money, when the information is free, even on Nairaland
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
I am fully here. It is quite strange how we tell our stories and some people already drawing conclusions.

Mr Diamond. It is very interesting you have used another username to get at me.

africanman85:
You go they happy now say u be G-BOY. Go and get life son because scam don't pay. U think if u mention 1k, ppl go fall for u ? lie!!!

That is him. He has created another account in order to "nail" me.

ribechi:

I suppose this is Mr. Diamond.

Well, Mr. Diamond is an instigator. When it was time to give access to all materials, as I have promised, he challenged why I must sell one of the premium tools, which I told him wasn't important if u he didn't want.

The next thing, he started contacting group members to insight them not to accept and go against what I hav proposed.

Members started contacting to me to report his actions. On that ground, I made it public and removed him. He ranted a whole lot privately at me. I didn't bulge.

He was so disappointed to realise that everyone got all their materials. He came back begging.

But I had taken my decision. My refusal to adding him back to d group took another turn. He started raining abuses and insults. I blocked him and he resorted to text messages ranting how my life will never remain the same.

Now all this for only N1000.

Here is what everyone got.

- Amazon Kindle AutoPublishing tool.
- 21module intensive Workthru courses
- And a bonus pack on How to generate traffic thru Instagram.

Now, I went ahead to state that if anyone was interested in the Amazon Niche Research tool (my premium tool), they needed to pay N2000. But this young man here took upon himself to instigate the group members against me but it didn't go down well for him.

So I ask, where have I gone wrong?

I don't know why he has skipped some screenshots if screenshot is what he wants to use.

For someone who instigates people against the admin is worst than an enemy of progress.

Yes he paid 1k. He was engaged for 2weeks and then began his escapade. Yes I accepted to return his money but after the tantrums and threat he sent to me after I blocked him on whatsapp, I resolved not to give him that money even went ahead to give someone my number to call me to threaten me.

I shall return later in the day with the rest of the screen shot he has refused to post.

But have at the back of your mind I won't give him that money. I have trained him and others for 2weeks of which he started going around to instigate others against the group.

He went rogue just being impatient.

So await my own screen shots
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Chyvy:
Scammers everywhere....yet some ppl will prefer to dash them money, when the information is free, even on Nairaland

I know you will never like to be address in the worst way ever. So if you are not sure of a situation, you can help by not making any input. That is fair enough you know.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
ok guys. i am back.

The images you see below are from when he was removed from the group.

Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by africanman85: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
ribechi:

I know you will never like to be address in the worst way ever. So if you are not sure of a situation, you can help by not making any input. That is fair enough you know.
This guy is a trained scammer.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
Mcslize:
Screenshots

lets continue the conversation

Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
He calls me and started raining insults on me. i had no option other than to block him on whatsapp.

He got angry he couldn't get to me so he resorted to using sms. images for that coming up.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
The rain of insults began.

Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
I think some few days later, someone started calling me with hidden number. i don't pick such call. I let it ring out twice. The second day, the same hidden number started calling me. I picked because i have my friend call me from US from time to time. To my amazement the young man at the other end went "i dont know you but i know you have a problem with my friend Diamond. i will make sure.." At this point i cut in by telling him if he wanted to have a conversation, he should call me with his number revealed and not with a hidden number. I hung up the phone. He almost killed my battery with calls i didnt pick.

Later came this text message

Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
Like i said i am not denying i said i was going to refund him. However, with the later development i chose not to give it to him anymore. I await the result of his threat. Diabolic or sending people to me to beat me up is just the wrongest path he will ever take.

Imagine someone who exhibits a rebel's characteristic, one who instigates and insights people; he can go any length to tarnish people's image.

I rest my case.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
sademola:
Op, react to the allegation of lack of trust!

I have just done that.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
mrphysics:
very bad of the op

I am sure you hate being metted the same treatment you just did to me. You could have waited to hear from the other party before concluding
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by mrphysics(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
ribechi:

I am sure you hate being metted the same treatment you just did to me. You could have waited to hear from the other party before concluding
Bros, pictures speaks louder than voice. Everything is up there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malta Guiness Street Dance Promo: Genuine Or Scam? / This Website Gives Free Airtime PIN Daily / Work And Live In Qatar, Uae, Kingdom Of Bahrain, Kuwait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.