Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) (3848 Views)

Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 / My Journey To The Kindle World / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
africanman85:
Una no they hear something all this pikin wey full Nairaland. This guy by name Dan Modebe is a scammer but una no go hear. Oya continue dashing him money.

I have NEVER SCAMMED anyone

Can you please provide proof of this allegation. So you are one of the guys Mr. Diamond was talking about that are looking for me.

Please show a proof of payment, when the oayment was made and your full name. When was this transaction made.

I await your response.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Mcslize: 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
ribechi:

lets continue the conversation

That doesn't change the fact that ur promises are all fake. Stop promising what u cannot do. U scammed me of my 1k and refused to send me tools I paid for. True or false? You ranted about refunding me, till date have you refunded the money? A big No. Amazon publishing thread had been on nairaland for long and it's free . Everything one need to know is in that thread. Nobody collected any money from anyone .But here you are collecting money from people and still refusing to send what one paid for. You are nothing but a greedy fellow. Refund my money to redeem yourself from being a scammer.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
Mcslize:

That doesn't change the fact that ur promises are all fake. Stop promising what u cannot do. U scammed me of my 1k and refused to send me tools I paid for. True or false? You ranted about refunding me, till date have you refunded the money? A big No. Amazon publishing thread had been on nairaland for long and it's free . Everything one need to know is in that thread. Nobody collected any money from anyone .But here you are collecting money from people and still refusing to send what one paid for. You are nothing but a greedy fellow. Refund my money to redeem yourself from being a scammer.

Are you trying to cover your deeds? Well my services are not free. You are not the only one who was on group. It was a matter of choice. But you became rogue instigating other people. You got what you deserve. I am waiting for the people you have set up for me. Until then, the 2weeks you were on the group is what you paid for.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by aralomo1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
Sincerely speaking @Op, both of you are at fault. I'm not here to label you as a scammer or any other stuffs like that bt 1 thing I learnt about being an online marketer is to avoid bad reviews. The moment you noticed that there is a problem between you and the guy, you should have just refunded him. Assuming you have done that all these wouldn't have happened. Now with all these, do you think any Nairaland member will trust you to coach them even though the money is just 1K.

Honestly speaking if I were you I would just refund the guy his money back and let everything settle there. The funniest thing is that the amount you guys are fighting over is just too small for all these posts and screenshots you guyz are uploading. Mehn, its really bad. I just can't imagine someone labelling me a scammer because of 1K. Op please just try refund this guy him money back make this matter settle abeg.

#Peace.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
In other news, the season 2 on Whatsapp is done in a different way. All who have registered are added to the platform to be a part of the coaching.

Take a look.. http://www.tshirtriches.net/onlineschool/course/amazon-kindle-publishing-class/

It is N2000 but i am still taking N1,000. the payment is also autmated. But the online tutoria will kick off when season 2 is up.. The Coaching will be a continuous thing.

I am also working on making money from affiliate programs. Stay tuned people
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
aralomo1:
Sincerely speaking @Op, both of you are at fault. I'm not here to label you as a scammer or any other stuffs like that bt 1 thing I learnt about being an online marketer is to avoid bad reviews. The moment you noticed that there is a problem between you and the guy, you should have just refunded him. Assuming you have done that all these wouldn't have happened. Now with all these, do you think any Nairaland member will trust you to coach them even though the money is just 1K.

Honestly speaking if I were you I would just refund the guy his money back and let everything settle there. The funniest thing is that the amount you guys are fighting over is just too small for all these posts and screenshots you guyz are uploading. Mehn, its really bad. I just can't imagine something labelling me as a scammer because of 1K. Op please just try refund this guy him money back make this matter settle abeg.

#Peace.

Thanks aralomo. I can easily give him back the money. He lacked patience and was to vulgar in his language. Besides he threaten to get people to beat me up. That part got me really upset. he could waited till i did the transfer when i got to an atm. I am always a busy and my times are scheduled. So since he wants to go diabolic or rogue, i want to see how far that takes him.

I appreciate your input
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Mcslize: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
ribechi:

Are you trying to cover your deeds? Well my services are not free. You are not the only one who was on group. It was a matter of choice. But you became rogue instigating other people. You got what you deserve. I am waiting for the people you have set up for me. Until then, the 2weeks you were on the group is what you paid for.

You are a scammer, a bloody scammer. You've started another thread again to scam the gullible ones. Read your campaign again, you have started making fake promises again which you and I know you won't keep unless you extort extra money from members. Read your campaign scammer, you will see no place where you mentioned paying extra money to get the tools. After luring people to register for your half baked coaching, you will now refuse to give out the tools by demanding extra money from members. But why not state it clearly that you will collect extra 2k in addition to the 1k rather than luring people to register making promises of giving out the tools just by registering for the coaching and later on end up extorting extra 2k from the gullible ones? Why not come out clearly with your hidden charges? I will still say it again, anyone who wants to learn everything about Amazon kindle publishing should check the thread created by mk82 years back. Everything one need to know is in that thread free of charge instead of registering for this your half baked coaching that you will end up not fulfilling your extra exaggerating promises. Folks visit this thread and learn everything you want to know about amazon publishing

https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon/59#48198596

If you register for this fake thread with your money, you will be doing that at your own peril. Op will never give you any tools unless you pay extra 2k to get it and he won't refund you your money. My 1k is still stuck with him till now after ranting of refunding it. He is a dishonest fellow with so much arrogance and selfishness. Deal with him at your own risk. Peace!
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by africanman85: 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
ribechi:

Can you please provide proof of this allegation. So you are one of the guys Mr. Diamond was talking about that are looking for me.

Please show a proof of payment, when the oayment was made and your full name. When was this transaction made.

I await your response.
So am no longer Mr Diamond ? Good to hear. I thought u said am Mr Diamond ?
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by africanman85: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
ribechi:

I await your response.
No need to continue arguing with u. Is in your blood.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Mcslize:

You are a scammer, a bloody scammer. You've started another thread again to scam the gullible ones. Read your campaign again, you have started making fake promises again which you and I know you won't keep unless you extort extra money from members. Read your campaign scammer, you will see no place where you mentioned paying extra money to get the tools. After luring people to register for your half baked coaching, you will now refuse to give out the tools by demanding extra money from members. But why not state it clearly that you will collect extra 2k in addition to the 1k rather than luring people to register making promises of giving out the tools just by registering for the coaching and later on end up extorting extra 2k from the gullible ones? Why not come out clearly with your hidden charges? I will still say it again, anyone who wants to learn everything about Amazon kindle publishing should check the thread created by mk82 years back. Everything one need to know is in that thread free of charge instead of registering for this your half baked coaching that you will end up not fulfilling your extra exaggerating promises. Folks visit this thread and learn everything you want to know about amazon publishing

https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon/59#48198596

If you register for this fake thread with your money, you will be doing that at your own peril. Op will never give you any tools unless you pay extra 2k to get it and he won't refund you your money. My 1k is still stuck with him till now after ranting of refunding it. He is a dishonest fellow with so much arrogance and selfishness. Deal with him at your own risk. Peace!

Hahahah! Out of 17 participants, are you trying to tell everyone I had to single you had to single out to scam you? Wat an irrational way of thinking.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
africanman85:

Remember you said I took 15k from you and I didn't deliver. We need proof.

What do you think house? I had to ask for proof so that I will be proven wrong that his is not with Mr. Diamond.

So Mr. Africanman85 we need proof, exactly the way I requested for it above.

You have no say here. Except you have a proof, you are lair and imposter.

Thank God Nairaland isn't my only source of participants.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
There are some people that will never pay for anything but they want to make the money online.

If Mr. A puts his own for free, does that makee Mr. B a scammer for putting up his own for sale. It's a free world you know.

People looking for how to derail other people. It simply speaks of their calibre.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
This is a chess game. Following me on any thread I create to ruin it but they don't know where I am headed

Watch, I am soon going to create another thread and they will make a mess of it.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Mcslize: 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
ribechi:

Hahahah! Out of 17 participants, are you trying to tell everyone I had to single you had to single out to scam you? Wat an irrational way of thinking.

Your hahahah doesn't rule out the fact that you are a compromisable scammer.
I once told you Google is your friend. If I tell you that their are lots of threads here on nairaland that teach people free of charge without bombarding users to subscribe for one 419 coaching will you believe? I am very sure you yourself learnt so many things here on nairaland free of charge from selfless people ,unlike you that look for ways to extort money from gullible ones.

Deny it that most of the things you think you know today you learnt them through selfless people's threads on nairaland. Deny it that it's not through nairaland you learnt about amazon. Did anyone charge you any penny to learn what you are now charging people for? I must say it again and again: you are just a greedy fellow always looking for little ways to charge people for half baked coachings. Everything one needs to know is right here on nairaland and Google. It's only those that want to be spoon feed that will have time to even think of paying for info they can get free of charge right here on nairaland and Google. It is the like of you that will possibly sell your own blood brother for sake of money. Stop extorting money from people in an unjust ways. Any money you get through unjust extortion is as bad as evil money. Change your ways and pattern. Stop luring people with compromising promises. Only the gullible ones that can't search for threads to learn these things free that will fall as your prey and cave in to all these your baits.

For my 1k that is still stucked with you, I leave it with you as an orphanage gift from me to you. You can use it to feed yourself for the rest of your life if that will be possible for you.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Mcslize: 12:05am On Apr 09, 2017
ribechi:
There are some people that will never pay for anything but they want to make the money online.

If Mr. A puts his own for free, does that makee Mr. B a scammer for putting up his own for sale. It's a free world you know.

People looking for how to derail other people. It simply speaks of their calibre.

Nobody stops you from charging people for your half baked info. What I detest in you is the fact that you compomise your promises just for the sake of money. You will promise heaven and earth but will end up not keeping to your promises and when someone brings your attention to it , all you will do is attack the person. It's been more than 2 weeks now and you still refuse to refund my money. Tell me how patient one could be than this. Am I not patient enough for you to have refunded the money? But your stubbornness and self centered mindset will never let you do that couple with your arrogance, it's something not to write home about. My little advice to you: be sincere with your dealings with people. Money is not everything in this life. In the process of greedily extorting money from people, you may be indirectly bringing curses against yourself. Change your ways and pattern.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 09, 2017
Mcslize:

Nobody stops you from charging people for your half baked info. What I detest in you is the fact that you compomise your promises just for the sake of money. You will promise heaven and earth but will end up not keeping to your promises and when someone brings your attention to it , all you will do is attack the person. It's been more than 2 weeks now and you still refuse to refund my money. Tell me how patient one could be than this. Am I not patient enough for you to have refunded the money? But your stubbornness and self centered mindset will never let you do that couple with your arrogance, it's something not to write home about. My little advice to you: be sincere with your dealings with people. Money is not everything in this life. In the process of greedily extorting money from people, you may be indirectly bringing curses against yourself. Change your ways and pattern.

You can go on and on. But something bothering me. If my coaching session were half baked, why we're u begging to be put back into the group after you have been removed for the offence of insighting and instigation. When were not allowed in you resumed your insults.

Tell us why.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 09, 2017
Mcslize:

Your hahahah doesn't rule out the fact that you are a compromisable scammer.
I once told you Google is your friend. If I tell you that their are lots of threads here on nairaland that teach people free of charge without bombarding users to subscribe for one 419 coaching will you believe? I am very sure you yourself learnt so many things here on nairaland free of charge from selfless people ,unlike you that look for ways to extort money from gullible ones.

Deny it that most of the things you think you know today you learnt them through selfless people's threads on nairaland. Deny it that it's not through nairaland you learnt about amazon. Did anyone charge you any penny to learn what you are now charging people for? I must say it again and again: you are just a greedy fellow always looking for little ways to charge people for half baked coachings. Everything one needs to know is right here on nairaland and Google. It's only those that want to be spoon feed that will have time to even think of paying for info they can get free of charge right here on nairaland and Google. It is the like of you that will possibly sell your own blood brother for sake of money. Stop extorting money from people in an unjust ways. Any money you get through unjust extortion is as bad as evil money. Change your ways and pattern. Stop luring people with compromising promises. Only the gullible ones that can't search for threads to learn these things free that will fall as your prey and cave in to all these your baits.

For my 1k that is still stucked with you, I leave it with you as an orphanage gift from me to you. You can use it to feed yourself for the rest of your life if that will be possible for you.

You see, I know the value of information. Most of the things I know today was gathered by sitting down with mentors, signing up for courses and coaching and paying hard earned money to know what I know today.

I just got upgraded by automating my whole coaching process. I do not have to be there. My coaching sessions will work for me. I only come online from time to time to address questions. Now that makes my work easy for me.

I guess nairaland thought me that too right?.

I am not like some people who like it free and want to make money from it. I am not like people who see scam when someone is charging certain amount of money to sell an information. I am not like people who do not value the sweat of others.

Nairaland thought some things alright. To be aware of the above category of people mentioned above.

You have not answered my question. You mean of all 17participants, I had to single you out to scam you. What is you definition of scam?

I have not been insulting but you have been. May be you should still send your boys to come beat me up in benin or may be you should go diabolic. Either way I am interested in seeing how it ends.

I am glad this thread is detailed enough with screen shots of chats and threats. Let's how long you follow me to other threads I create.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 09, 2017
africanman85:

Mr. Imposter. Where are the proofs? Everyone is still waiting to see how I scammed you of 15k. That way you will prove beyond reasonable doubt that not only I scammed you, but to prove that you and Mcslize (Mr Diamond Oghenebrorhie) are working hand in hand.

So do the needful and provide us with proof.

Thank you.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 09, 2017
Would anybody believe the same person ranting all these begged to begged and even admitted to insighting or instigating members.

All he is doing right now is to generate bad reviews

Be my judge everyone.

Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 09, 2017
So tell me, who is more callous and deceptive as this young man called Mr. Diamond Oghenebrorhie. His name sounds Delta-ish. He is actually living by the words that come out from that area.

I used to believe they fight for a just course but this guy is beginning to make me feel otherwise.

Good morning.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 09, 2017
Mcslize:

Oh i didn't read that in details. I guess after church service, I will post a screen shot with proof of giving tools that was supposed to be given. And members who were interested bought the tools I sold. If you were not interested, you would have said not interested, and got all other modules and tools. But you chose to instigate other members.

Were you confused when you accepted that you went around instigating members and begged to be brought back to my half baked coaching group? Oh my God. Some people aren't coordinating at all.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Mcslize: 8:03am On Apr 09, 2017
ribechi:

Oh i didn't read that in details. I guess after church service, I will post a screen shot with proof of giving tools that was supposed to be given. And members who were interested bought the tools I sold. If you were not interested, you would have said not interested, and got all other modules and tools. But you chose to instigate other members.

Were you confused when you accepted that you went around instigating members and begged to be brought back to my half baked coaching group? Oh my God. Some people aren't coordinating at all.

That's why you are a scammer. Who begged to be brought back to ur crude coaching group. I only requested my tools. The one you claimed supposed to be given did you give me mine? And after ranting of refunding me ,did you refund me? It's been more than two weeks now I have not still received the alert of your refund till now. That's the thing that made you a typical scammer. Two weeks is gone down the drain you still haven't refunded me nor send me the supposed tools all for the excuse of sending it at your own convenient. What about at my own convenient? You won't ever think of sending it at my own convenient. It must all be at your own convenient and that's what make you to be a blatant selfish arrogant fellow. You want to tell me that a well certified scammer like you don't have a mobile banking app on your phone to have transferred me my money by now.

For your info, I do not know Africaman. You must really be in disillusion right now for thinking we are working hand in hand whereas he is one of those you've scammed with your half baked coaching. Maybe you still didn't meet up your mountainous extra large promises that you always fail to keep. Why promise what you can't offer just to lure and deceive people into your ever clamouring coaching? Change ur ways Daniel
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2017
Mcslize:

That's why you are a scammer. Who begged to be brought back to ur crude coaching group. I only requested my tools. The one you claimed supposed to be given did you give me mine? And after ranting of refunding me ,did you refund me? It's been more than two weeks now I have not still received the alert of your refund till now. That's the thing that made you a typical scammer. Two weeks is gone down the drain you still haven't refunded me nor send me the supposed tools all for the excuse of sending it at your own convenient. What about at my own convenient? You won't ever think of sending it at my own convenient. It must all be at your own convenient and that's what make you to be a blatant selfish arrogant fellow. You want to tell me that a well certified scammer like you don't have a mobile banking app on your phone to have transferred me my money by now.

For your info, I do not know Africaman. You must really be in disillusion right now for thinking we are working hand in hand whereas he is one of those you've scammed with your half baked coaching. Maybe you still didn't meet up your mountainous extra large promises that you always fail to keep. Why promise what you can't offer just to lure and deceive people into your ever clamouring coaching? Change ur ways Daniel

I can go on with this. You actually begged. The screenshot above shows it very well.

Call me a scammer all you can. It doesn't change that you tried to scatter my coaching session. They reported you, I removed you, you chanted insults, apologised and BEGGED to be added to the group.

The proofs are all here. Secondly with your rogue mentality and toutish behavior, I was forced to taking my stands on choosing whether or not I will refund you N1,000.

So let me make the verdict clear. I await the manifestation of your threat to get me beaten up or use your diabolic means at your disposal. If I fall then you are vindicated. However, if I don't it means you have fallen. God help you.

I am sure you can read in between the lines. You are running your mouth now like an automated parrot. When the jungle matures I wonder what will be left of you.

And be sure your source is powerful enough and you yourself is strong enough to bear the aftermath.

Your time starts now.

You don't know how much trouble your rant and threat has gotten you into.

I repeat your time starts now.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2017
I am sure you will call it bluff. I want you to understand you called for this.

So let's see how it goes.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
mrphysics:

Bros, pictures speaks louder than voice. Everything is up there

Who is a scammer? You do not know the origin of a matter and you are drawing conclusions. Isn't better to stay where you belong? Even with my own screenshot? Guy you are baised. better stay on the quiet side and do not intefere.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
africanman85:
This guy is a scammer. Deal with him at your own peril.

africanman85:
This guy scammed me 15k promise to build a website for me and disappeared with my money only to appear now with Amazon nonsense. His real name is Daniel Modebe. He will tell u he is into CPA, Domain and website but all are lies. Don't mind those reviews they posted up there, he is the one posting them.

africanman85:
Una no they hear something all this pikin wey full Nairaland. This guy by name Dan Modebe is a scammer but una no go hear. Oya continue dashing him money.

ribechi:

I await your response.

africanman85:

I think it is time for me to fight back. Nairaland is only medium for people to say what they want to say

Africanman85. You have 7days to show a valid and authentic proof to all these allegations. I need it posted here. If you like go and do a photoshop thing. I am waiting. When i say 7days i mean 7days. I don't do bluffing. I believe in action. That is my life. I am sure you understand what i mean by actions.

Mcslize:

I am beginning to see that. I don't believe in threats. I believe in practicing what i preach. Let's stop ranting Mr Diamond Oghenebrorhie. Let's put the threats into action

The time is rolling.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
This guy was obviously enjoying my half baked coaching.

SMH!

I am really ready for all this

Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Mcslize: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
ribechi:

I am beginning to see that. I don't believe in threats. I believe in practicing what i preach. Let's stop ranting Mr Diamond Oghenebrorhie. Let's put the threats into action

The time is rolling.

Modebe Daniel C. or whatever you call yourself. You are a coward scammer. Go redeem yourself by refunding me my money, after all you ranted all around about refunding it but till now you haven't still done anything taking excuse upon excuse. Someone advised you to refund me but you still proving stubborn. Thank God it's not only me you've scammed so far. You should know that all the money you've scammed people of can't be used to achieve anything in your life. Promising people A to Z just to lure them in then there after vamoosing with their money without fulfilling your initial promises is tantamount to forcibly stealing from people. You deserve to be in jail with this your 419 deceptive attitude. Keep it on, one day it will soon over you then you will be regretting had I know. A word is enough for the wise A.K.A Amazon publishing coach.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Mcslize: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
ribechi:
This guy was obviously enjoying my half baked coaching.

SMH!

I am really ready for all this

When you were begging members to drop review? I never knew you such a 419 from the beginning. If I had known,do you think I would have wasted my time and data to hid to your pleads? You pleaded with us to come drop good review about you did you not? And out of all the people you pleaded with, I was the only one that pitied you enough to come here and wrote what you screenshot above. Who else pitied you aside me? That simply shows that you were coaching zombies. And I want to tell you that I am not like every other zombies you are coaching who won't speak up when they see you stepping on their feet. But I proved you wrong on that. Continue with your 419 business it will soon over you Daniel.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mcslize:

When you were begging members to drop review? I never knew you such a 419 from the beginning. If I had known,do you think I would have wasted my time and data to hid to your pleads? You pleaded with us to come drop good review about you did you not? And out of all the people you pleaded with, I was the only one that pitied you enough to come here and wrote what you screenshot above. Who else pitied you aside me? That simply shows that you were coaching zombies. And I want to tell you that I am not like every other zombies you are coaching who won't speak up when they see you stepping on their feet. But I proved you wrong on that. Continue with your 419 business it will soon over you Daniel.

Hmmmm! Your time is counting. You better do what you have to do by carrying out your threat. Until you do that, I am not going to give you that N1,000 + my falling into your caprice

However if you don't, you will fall into my caprice. You drew the battle line and it is up.

Your time is counting down.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Mcslize: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
ribechi:

Hmmmm! Your time is counting. You better do what you have to do by carrying out your threat. Until you do that, I am not going to give you that N1,000 + my falling into your caprice

However if you don't, you will fall into my caprice. You drew the battle line and it is up.

Your time is counting down.

Bloody scammer I dash you the 1k. Use it to feed for the rest of this month. After all the ranting of refunding it you still fail to hid to your ranting. You should be ashamed of yourself that you can't redeem yourself. That 1k will be a curse to you cuz you deceitfully took it from me without rendering your promised service. The 1,000 naira will be equal to 1000 troubles for you. Keep it with you. You are keeping 1000 trouble and curses for yourself. Don't ever refund it. I already leave it for you.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing Whatsapp Coaching (season 2) by Ariguy: 7:52am On Apr 10, 2017
Goodmorning house,please if you have a USA verified AMAZON account,or if you have an amazon account that can place a review please can you contact me with this number please..this is so urgent.080 69 16 68 51

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For Motorcycle Dealers In Nigeria / Enlightenment On Palm Oil Business In Nigeria / Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.