Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party (16257 Views)

Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari / You Can’t Be Broke With 15 Govs, 44 Senators, PDP Staff Tell Party / FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by Lescalier: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2017
Jabioro:
Saraki has turned to thin gods, that demands for red oil, kola nut, bitter kola and alligator pepper.. Watch it he soon would demand for Aisha..

See this guy. U dnt even know the genesis of the problem. He demanded for Aisha and Remi during the campaign and got them, hence bubu's and Asiwaju's anger
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2017
abescom:
On campaign promises let's put things in the right context. Highlight some of the campaign promises that has not been fulfilled, let's educate each other.

Who has disrespected the NASS? I am lost here. Maybe you should enlighten me.

Court orders not being obey maybe because some of the orders are just silly and against the wellness of the nation. Like asking to free Kanu who was busy preaching hate. No where in the world is a treasonable offense bailable. Nigerians are often quick to make comparison between us and the yanks, oya tell me which court allowed America to kill Osama Bin Laden? How about those in detention in Puerto Rico for years now?

And on Dasuki, why should he be freed? He shared money that can feed you and every Nigerian for at least two years and you think he should be granted bail? Sometimes commonsense should prevail over the law.

Your defence on buhari obeying court is just so lame. Someone just told u that buhari is crude and doesn't obey court orders and that's your defence! Pathetic! You have to understand that the constitution of the country is supreme and above anyone, be it buhari or saraki. The constitution apportioned powers to the different arms of government. The court gave orders and it is well within their powers. Buhari doesn't have any powers anywhere in the constitution to disrespect them. He can only go back to the same court to appeal or stay execution, if he doesn't like the orders. Buhari is small where the constitution is concerned. You just proved the guy right. Your examples with america is lame... Osama was killed in action, there was no time for court to decided anything. America detains terrorist and they do that outside american soil. The courts can't decide on such matters. I know you are BMC, I can do a better job than you... Always get your facts right to do your job effectively.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by signz: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2017
Saraki is a perfect example of the main reason why leaders like OBJ will never give power to someone that knows how to wield it. That's why OBJ always went for seemingly weak men like Late Yaradua and GEJ and not strong men like Atiku, Odili, Ibori, etc.

APC made a mistake by allowing a powerful Saraki that displaced Oloye in Kwara state to win the senate presidency. It was an own goal.

I heard Saraki is also preparing for 2019 presidential election, he should forget it because the principalities that have held Nigeria down will never make the mistake APC made. They will never allow power to go to the hands of a man that has the ability to dethrone them.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by FakoMaybach1: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2017
abescom:
On campaign promises let's put things in the right context. Highlight some of the campaign promises that has not been fulfilled, let's educate each other.

Court orders not being obey maybe because some of the orders are just silly and against the wellness of the nation. Like asking to free Kanu who was busy preaching hate. No where in the world is a treasonable offense bailable. Nigerians are often quick to make comparison between us and the yanks, oya tell me which court allowed America to kill Osama Bin Laden? How about those in detention in Puerto Rico for years now?

And on Dasuki, why should he be freed? He shared money that can feed you and every Nigerian for at least two years and you think he should be granted bail? Sometimes commonsense should prevail over the law.

I cant believe my eyes, but i will not attack your person i will present a superior arguement
BROTHER COMMON SENSE DOES NOT SUPERSEDE THE RULE OF LAW, THE RULE OF LAW IS SUPREME
They were never asked to be freed please get that right they were asked to be put on bail, their passports will be seized and they will provide guarantors
thirdly Buhari has failed uncountable campaign promises, one cannot even begin to list them, Boko haram is still here 2years on, school children have not seen their meals (aby if person no chop for 2 years shey e no go die?), jobs have been lost not created, corruption is still king so he has not fought that to a stand still ( on this though i am advocating for time Buhari might still succeed)
Buhari has no respect for other arms of govt, bundling judges in the middle of the night, oya see justice ngwuta's case buhari is loosing, his key witness was torn apart by defense counsel; so i ask why was the man disgraced like that?
I am not happy with the rift between the executive and senate, PDP with all their thievery and cankerous nature new how to work in synergy (Maybe its because they were all stealing so they could do it in sync)
Buhari has 100% blame in this fiasco, he is the leader the bulk stops at his table and buhari likes confrontation; since he took over i have never seen him sue for peace, from Niger-delta to Gambia to Fulni herdsmen none na just fight fight fight him like..maybe we voted for spartacus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by Jabioro: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Lescalier:

See this guy. U dnt even know the genesis of the problem. He demanded for Aisha and Remi during the campaign and got them, hence bubu's and Asiwaju's anger
Ha..make you no burst my stomach this morning with laff.. Maybe they should offered him Dolapo to appease the gods that lives in him.. Abi wetin we go do now so that peace and development can reign...
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by Ayomivic(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2017
dragonking3:
Saraki is very powerful while Buhari is the weakest president Nigeria has ever had.

APC is the worst party ever.

Saraki is greater than Buhari the dullard grin
Yes by the way things are going in this country ,I can say Bukola is getting stronger than our president it also shows that the senate president's power is beyond that of president.

one thing is clear ,Bukola is always after self interest and he can never offered any thing good for the interests of masses even after his case at cct stopped.
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by AngelicBeing: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2017
Jabioro:
Saraki has turned to thin gods, that demands for red oil, kola nut, bitter kola and alligator pepper.. Watch it he soon would demand for Aisha..
Hian, how dare you mention Aisha, for mentioning Aisha the wife of the President, l am sending DSS to you in 2 days , l will arrest you and detain you for 5000 years grintongue @ topic, l agree with all you said, Saraki and his gang of thieves are useless and it is unfortunate we have these kind of criminals as law makers sad
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by Jesusloveyou: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2017
DickDastardly:
Good ... down with the tyrant
people like you would have be the one to jump into lagoon

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by tobenuel(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2017
So what is historic here?
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by eltalentino(m): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2017
bkool7:

Democracy has Been hijacked .
The Senate don't want the executive to control them but they want to choose who Buhari should appoint and not.

Who wrote the report that indicted Magu? I guess is the Senators. And on whose watch is the DSS?

And why must the appointees of the President be sent to NASS if not for check and balances. The President should have appointed and confirm them himself if the input of the NASS hold no water.
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by Jabioro: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hian, how dare you mention Aisha, for mentioning Aisha the wife of the President, l am sending DSS to you in 2 days , l will arrest you and detain you for 5000 years grintongue @ topic, l agree with all you said, Saraki and his gang of thieves are useless and it is unfortunate we have these kind of criminals as law makers sad
Smiling....my brother !!! Saraki go gang raped Aso rock
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by eltalentino(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2017
Ayomivic:

Yes by the way things are going in this country ,I can say Bukola is getting stronger than our president it also shows that the senate president's power is beyond that of president.

one thing is clear ,Bukola is always after self interest and he can never offered any thing good for the interests of masses even after his case at cct stopped.

And the President is after the interest of the nation? Tell MR President to prosecute Magu the same way he bombarded the Judges with the DSS. Let's stop this double standards.

The DSS under the watch of the President has indicted a man and instead of ordering for full scale investigation, he is there writing letters clearing him of any wrong doing. Something is fishy somewhere, he seems to be owing Magu a debt
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by olaoreawofele: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2017
They scammed us with ''change''. We await the days of reckoning. The countdown to 2019 has started anyway. Justice will be delivered at the polls. In 2019, these ones too will be stunned like GEJ was in 2015. We will continue to throw them out till we get it right. Thieves and rogues.
Click like if you agree.
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by AngelicBeing: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2017
Jabioro:
Smiling....my brother !!! Saraki go gang raped Aso rock
Gbam, if bubu doesn't wake up on time, Saraki will rape Aso Rock, all Ministries, accounts department, federal & state accounts, then he will proceed to rape members of all APC executive members, Saraki is a monster in thievery, corruption, glut-toning, robbery, stealing & looting angry angry
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by Jabioro: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, if bubu doesn't wake up on time, Saraki will rape Aso Rock, all Ministries, accounts department, federal & state accounts, then he will proceed to rape members of all APC executive members, Saraki is a monster in thievery, corruption, glut-toning, robbery, stealing & looting angry angry
He would put them, all in his armpit in name of over sighting and as independent institution, looking one useless act within.. invoke it..

1 Like

Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by Jesusloveyou: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2017
MRIYKE023:
the fast means of making money, see details below.
i want the slow means of making money

1 Like

Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by Jesusloveyou: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2017
AngelicBeing:
saraki is too small to do that.
They complain of buhari not giving them free hand to steal from the treasury,which is their greatest annoyance.

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by ThinkSmarter: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2017
abescom:

Is that not equal to Jungle Justice
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by abescom: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2017
FakoMaybach1:

I cant believe my eyes, but i will not attack your person i will present a superior arguement
BROTHER COMMON SENSE DOES NOT SUPERSEDE THE RULE OF LAW, THE RULE OF LAW IS SUPREME
They were never asked to be freed please get that right they were asked to be put on bail, their passports will be seized and they will provide guarantors
thirdly Buhari has failed uncountable campaign promises, one cannot even begin to list them, Boko haram is still here 2years on, school children have not seen their meals (aby if person no chop for 2 years shey e no go die?), jobs have been lost not created, corruption is still king so he has not fought that to a stand still ( on this though i am advocating for time Buhari might still succeed)
Buhari has no respect for other arms of govt, bundling judges in the middle of the night, oya see justice ngwuta's case buhari is loosing, his key witness was torn apart by defense counsel; so i ask why was the man disgraced like that?
I am not happy with the rift between the executive and senate, PDP with all their thievery and cankerous nature new how to work in synergy (Maybe its because they were all stealing so they could do it in sync)
Buhari has 100% blame in this fiasco, he is the leader the bulk stops at his table and buhari likes confrontation; since he took over i have never seen him sue for peace, from Niger-delta to Gambia to Fulni herdsmen none na just fight fight fight him like..maybe we voted for spartacus
Boko haram is still here two years on? Has the bombing in Iraq stopped totally despite America's intervention? How about Sypria.

You and I know Boko haram are not as strong as they used to be. And note they have come to stay, they can't totally be destroyed that's a fact.

And as for the food thing. With which money will school kids be fed? When only one person is stealing $20bn under GEJ. What do you expect?

And job loses are inevitable considering the situation we find ourselves in. We are so dependent on oil and the value of that is practically eroded.

The monies we ought to use for infrastructures people like Patient Jonathan, Diezani, Dasuki and co have turned it to theirs.

Under whose regime did the likes of Andrew Yakubu stole $9.8 million. Or do you honestly believe the money was gifted to him in different ocassions truly?

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2017
Martial art, politics call it whatever you like is all about deception. Yes i agree but Saraki is very bad at playing the game of chess. First you said you don't have power to recall Ndume and the next thing Ndume has been recalled and then you want your case a the CCT to be dropped just like that? You are really determined to destroy Buhari's government and democracy i Nigeria. Buhari is everyone's boss but then it doesn't give him the right to just do anything he likes and that's the trust characteristic of a leader. Mr. President, I kindly ask that you stop dancing to the tone of a one gang within the Senate and do the needful which is to drop Sen. Saraki as Senate President. I am in sync with the Nigerian people, I am in sync with you and the other leaders on your side. I am with you sir. It is only fair...

1 Like

Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by Kingbusssy(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2017
Akwasi:
This is disgraceful. These senators are gradually becoming very powerful and its bad for democracy.

They succeeded in somehow shutting up efcc, now they are after the presidency.

This is turning out to be a blackmailing cabal and Nigeria will be the eventual loser

Aisha ke
Pls,I don't understand it again
Who's FG and who's APC
Are they not the same thin
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by chesseed: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2017
it's sad that some people will just continue to defend corruption just because they hate pmb. Nigeria is blessed with resources needed to be like China. and some people are looting away life out of the country. u lament underdevelopment and yet defend corruption without a penny in ur pocket.

The youths are sleeping

1 Like

Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by DickDastardly(m): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
people like you would have be the one to jump into lagoon
Your family will jump first
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by DickDastardly(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

wow and you are happy to type that comment hahaha, This developers cannot stop supporting corruption..
Who defines corruption? Mr Destroyer!
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by orisa37: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2017
They are right. Buhari has no Constitutional to control them. They, on the other hand, have every authority to agree or disagree. with whoever Buhari wishes to choose to work for him and for the Electorates who elected them(President, NASS members etc) on different tickets.Buhari is executive period. He can only cooperate not control the NASS.
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by orisa37: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2017
They are right. Buhari has no Constitutional authority to control them. They, on the other hand, have every authority to agree or disagree on whoever Buhari wishes to choose to work for him and for the Electorates who elected them(President, NASS members etc) on different tickets.Buhari is executive period. He can only cooperate not control the NASS.
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by fakati(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2017
No surprise from all indications Magu is not going to dance to your tunes,the senate constitute large numbers of former governors who have milked their respective state dry to the detriments' of the poor in their respective states infact Nigeria constitution is sick .When a Senator basically go home with 36 million naira monthly it takes like 4 senators salaries to make every Nigerian
a millionaire a month and you preached religion to us even in non religious countries their poor are not so neglected.It is the same reason cancer is awaiting you after your offices.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by WorldRichest: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2017
If Buhari allowed himself to be cowed by the criminal Senators, then Buhari himself should be shot for aiding and abetting corruption. So, I expect Buhari to lock up the Senate and declared the Senate closed forever. The House of Reps is enough. Let us see how many Senator will protest in front of trigger happy mobile policemen.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
dragonking3:
Saraki is very powerful while Buhari is the weakest president Nigeria has ever had.

APC is the worst party ever.

Saraki is greater than Buhari the dullard grin

If the man start weighing his power now you guys will be shouting dictator up and down..
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by kutchs: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
abescom:

Even if I don't know any, his promise to stop medical tourism abroad which he has violated himself can't be forgotten.

I don't have much to say here but I would want to read up the basic elements of constitutional democracy and its pillar which is RULE OF LAW. When you are done contact me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Can Refuse List Of Candidates If Primaries Were Not Held - Court / Ifejokwu's Arrest: Victims Of Idumuje-Ugboko Communal Clash Lament (Video) / Appeal Court Sacks Ugonna Ozuruigbo As Reps Member, Declares Nwadike Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.