Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party (16268 Views)

Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari / You Can’t Be Broke With 15 Govs, 44 Senators, PDP Staff Tell Party / FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by abbey72(m): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
who will d housefly support if not d injured. sanathiefs,
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by VERDA: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
abescom:
On campaign promises let's put things in the right context. Highlight some of the campaign promises that has not been fulfilled, let's educate each other.

Who has disrespected the NASS? I am lost here. Maybe you should enlighten me.

Court orders not being obey maybe because some of the orders are just silly and against the wellness of the nation. Like asking to free Kanu who was busy preaching hate. No where in the world is a treasonable offense bailable. Nigerians are often quick to make comparison between us and the yanks, oya tell me which court allowed America to kill Osama Bin Laden? How about those in detention in Puerto Rico for years now?

And on Dasuki, why should he be freed? He shared money that can feed you and every Nigerian for at least two years and you think he should be granted bail? Sometimes commonsense should prevail over the law.

Bro.. .i would have responded to all you wrote but for time cos I need to run, but will just comment on statement about "common sense prevailing over law".Why then should laws be made if they would not be respected, what would happen if every leader begins to disregard court orders in the name of letting common sense prevail?? Besides, I don't know why the president decided to heat the polity by arresting and detaining the Kano dude, this guy has been talking for years without anybody paying attention to him... You cannot just arrest and detain Someone for more than a year without recourse to the law in a democracy for Christ sake, the whole treason crap does not hold water, a lot of people have been making devisive statements for years in this country and nothing has happened. It is mass support for leaders, justifying their breaking the law with statements like "common sense should prevail over law" that gives rise to dictators because one day he would decide he alone has sense and others don't.
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by Olumaeme: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
First of all let me state categorically that IN Nigeria, there is no politician that really cares about the people, Buhari, Saraki, tinubu or anybody... But the problem I have with people is that, they leave the presidency and attack the national Assembly then narrow down to Saraki and Dino Melaye.... Who cares.

The Senate President is as powerful as the president, it's only a Senate president that can hold its senators together that a president can humiliate.

I can tell u authoritatively that Bukola Saraki funded the election of many of those senators from both PDP and APC, and they have been indebted to him, he has also been able to convince them to rally round him, with the fact that if they don't support him to frustrate the presidency, what's happening to him will definitely happen to anybody and the Senate will become a tool in the had of the president to toil with.

Another fact is that, Buhari is a very poor politician, the people around him are using his own power on his behalf, power cannot be left fallow, people will definitely use it, of there is a loophole on the path of the president, his boys will use it to suit themselves.

As for Magu, Buhari don't want Magu confirmed, if he does, he won't nominate someone and an agency under his would write damming report against such person, we can see that it's just a leeway for the Senate to throw such person out no matter how beautiful his CV appears.

Lastly, APC is a party of strange bed follows who only came together to send Jonathan out of power, I have said it times without number that, Buhari didn't win that election, Jonathan only lost it.
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by Bababuk1: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
My people, who ever suffered Nigeria will be suffered by God grace
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by dragonking3: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

If the man start weighing his power now you guys will be shouting dictator up and down..
How far, former governor is roaming free, wetin happen? I thought buhari jailed him? grin
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
dragonking3:
How far, former governor is roaming free, wetin happen? I thought buhari jailed him? grin

Well one have been jail and he is a northerner and more to come..
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by dragonking3: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well one have been jail and he is a northerner and more to come..
Hehehe so buhari brothers are above the law right? grin
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2017
dragonking3:
Hehehe so buhari brothers are above the law right? grin

LOL and who are the buhari brothers? oh.. i guess Dasuki is from South South and same with Ngilari right? haha
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by dragonking3: 10:10am On Apr 06, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL and who are the buhari brothers? oh.. i guess Dasuki is from South South and same with Ngilari right? haha
They are the northern cabal. BTW dasuki was Grant d bail but we all know that Buhari doesn't follow the rule of law. Also dasuki is being victimized by Buhari, everyone knows it
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2017
dragonking3:
They are the northern cabal. BTW dasuki was Grant d bail but we all know that Buhari doesn't follow the rule of law. Also dasuki is being victimized by Buhari, everyone knows it

LOL the last time i check after he was granted bail, He was released and later re arrested..

I think you need to go learn what that mean, You can be release and re-arrested on the same spot for another offense..

Most of you don't know anything about rule of law all you think is when someone was release by court that person is a free man and cannot be re-arrest huh? hahah..

Metuh, FFK etc are walking freely why haven't they re-arrest them?
Re: FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party by ramalan87: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Identifies New Boko Haram Base, Set To Launch Attack / Nigerian Army To Establish Zoos & Parks Nationwide / Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.