Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose (18461 Views)

Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose / N45m Form: INEC Should Penalize Buhari For Violating Electoral Act - PDP Says / PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by nwosu35: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2017
abescom:

Why has IPOD failed to provide evidence of the killings? We know killings happen world over during nonsense stuffs like IPOD has been engaged in but there is a limit allowed and the group knows this even they try to dubiously inflate the numbers to get sympathy, but ask them prove the numbers, they won't be able to. The joke is on you guys.

I totally disagree. The problem Fayemi had was because Etiki people believe in stomach infrastructure. He was doing a good job but the people rather they get given peanuts rather than the established of structures that would have brought about long term benefit to them.

Has Fayose fared any better? Can you pinpoint what and what has done since he became governor?

And don't tell me he shared bread and cut ponmo.

U lie, that's a big lie, atleast av lived in Ekiti state before and after fayemi. . . That guy no follow, let me even add to it, that was even the time Ekiti recorded the highest number of robbery rate in Ekiti, so talk with details, don't stay and judge from wht u read man, so have ur facts right. . .

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by OlaMiki: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2017
mumu comment
annnikky:

Guy 4get, apc dey comot for cap him so they're scared of him joor undecided
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by OlaMiki: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2017
face your illusion ipod problem bros , leave d SW to judge their governors . Fayose is a failure in governance .
durangokid:
Thank God at least you have confirmed that they voted him because he was doing their way
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by lagosrd: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
undecided
Shameless people.... If you mention fayemi in Ekiti people will stone you... A terrible person in power..... He lacks the ability to lead​ people charismatically​
People who don't know writes jagons here. Oshokomole is completely on ground in Ekiti. APC has now turned to the justice department of the federal government abi. Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by lagosrd: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2017
abescom:

Why has IPOD failed to provide evidence of the killings? We know killings happen world over during nonsense stuffs like IPOD has been engaged in but there is a limit allowed and the group knows this even they try to dubiously inflate the numbers to get sympathy, but ask them prove the numbers, they won't be able to. The joke is on you guys.

I totally disagree. The problem Fayemi had was because Etiki people believe in stomach infrastructure. He was doing a good job but the people rather they get given peanuts rather than the established of structures that would have brought about long term benefit to them.

Has Fayose fared any better? Can you pinpoint what and what has done since he became governor?

That assumption is good for the APC members am not a politician but presently go and see for yourself in Ekiti and be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by lagosrd: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2017
Rexnegro:
he's a gentle to a fault...with fayose charisma What has he done better to fayemi govt?
1. He never bought a 6"x6" bed for # 1.5m
2. Diverted edudcation trust funds
3. Never played politics with the federal roads entrances in Ikere, aramoko, ikole etc
4. Built the very first flyover bridge in Ekiti flying Iyin road across fajuyi park
5. Managed civil servants salaries to the best of the ability
6. Didn't build a government house on a hill overlooking the whole of ado Ekiti (like colonial masters) in a wasteful venture for an agrarian state.
Make I just stop for here. Anytime I drive into Ekiti I just can't imagine what a state would have been if their resources has been well managed.

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by chuksville(m): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2017
I'm not a footballer by profession neither I'm I a celebrity but I love playing and watching football, and I follow most celebrities. yet I wasn't raised by neither a father or mother because they died in an accident when I was barely learning to walk. Now nobody talks about me, nobody cares because I'm not a celebrity. Sure, this world is full of mysteries. I put my trust in thee oh Lord!!!
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by annnikky(f): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2017
OlaMiki:
mumu comment
Iffa tear u slap erhn ur name go change like apc tongue grin
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by annnikky(f): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2017
Vicolan:

Na dem sabi oooo
My dear I tire for some people undecided
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 05, 2017
These clueless APC agents are not ashamed of themselves APC that have no idea on how to make a simple single policy for the interest of those they deceived at polls that brought them and hardships to Nigerians, are having minds to opening their useless mouths to threaten governor Fayose with another deception of giving people a better life. What better life has change brought to Nigerians, is high cost of living in APC administration a better living

APC pretending of being a saint people.

That APC woman and her lies.

Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by linusbnn(m): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2017
annnikky:

Y do u guys like bringing in tribalism in all ur comments, wat brought about IPOB issue in this thread, na wah for some people sha undecided

Na Mumu
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by linusbnn(m): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2017
annnikky:

Y do u guys like bringing in tribalism in all ur comments, wat brought about IPOB issue in this thread, na wah for some people sha undecided

Na Mumu him be
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by marv1: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2017
abescom:

. Fayemi and Fayose are same brothers from different mothers. The evil fayemi did in ekiti state , the people are yet to recover from it. Go to any state hospital in ekiti state you will see how fayemi destroyed them by removing the roofs and using new aluminum roofing sheets to cover them but inside the building is horrible. You will not even think the place is an hospital. Fayemi inflated the contract and yet nothing to show for it. Go to those state hospitals and see for yourself. He destroyed several things.Go and check the roads Fayemi claimed he did, now they are horrible. If Fayemi had performed very well in his first tenure he would have won the second ticket but he wanted to loot first tenure, bribed all the traditional Obas with brand new cars and thought he would win with his shameful poor performance. Fayose is using stomach infrastructure to get the people which I believe won't work for him too. Let's see how it plays out. Fayose is a complete failure without good administration and leadership skills but using propaganda and media to cover his tracks.
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by ilohemmy(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2017
Senseless APC

Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by Afam6(m): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2017
divicoded:

Big lie bro
Go bac to yo Biafrauud
Get a life bro. If you continue with this kind of hatred for other tribes, you might not live long. Cool down, take a glass of water and get a life. Just a personal advice
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by annnikky(f): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2017
linusbnn:

Na Mumu him be
Honestly oo undecided
D guy's head need a reset
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2017
Fayose..... APC nightmare!!!
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by abescom: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2017
marv1:
. Fayemi and Fayose are same brothers from different mothers. The evil fayemi did in ekiti state , the people are yet to recover from it. Go to any state hospital in ekiti state you will see how fayemi destroyed them by removing the roofs and using new aluminum roofing sheets to cover them but inside the building is horrible. You will not even think the place is an hospital. Fayemi inflated the contract and yet nothing to show for it. Go to those state hospitals and see for yourself. He destroyed several things.Go and check the roads Fayemi claimed he did, now they are horrible. If Fayemi had performed very well in his first tenure he would have won the second ticket but he wanted to loot first tenure, bribed all the traditional Obas with brand new cars and thought he would win with his shameful poor performance. Fayose is using stomach infrastructure to get the people which I believe won't work for him too. Let's see how it plays out. Fayose is a complete failure without good administration and leadership skills but using propaganda and media to cover his tracks.
You seem objective enough. Never been to Ekiti in recent time but you seem to know what you are saying here.

I don't know Fayose personally but I know couple of his family and I know they are tw*ts and thieves. And don't expect much from Fayose himself. Apc has a strong chance of getting Etiki in 2018. Very strong chance and it is thanks to Fayose's maladministration.
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by EnaibeSam: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2017
This people can be so funny.
Can anybody point out any legacy the APC government left behind during Fayemi administration?
Am not an Ekitite. But to be sincere, if you go to Ekiti today, you will hear of Fayose market, Fayose estate, and now Fayose fly over, very soon Fayose airport.
Fayose is a smart politician and I like him for that.
APC in Ekiti need to learn politics from Fayose, if Fayose leaves Ekiti politics today, his name will remain for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by kakakiEledumare: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2017
What better life can they give?
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2017
Afam6:

Get a life bro. If you continue with this kind of hatred for other tribes, you might not live long. Cool down, take a glass of water and get a life. Just a personal advice

I reject every evil you wished me. I send it back to you and your generation in one million folds, Amen
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by Kingbusssy(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2017
abescom:

You already solved your own problem
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by opara28(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2017
fayose is the biggest threat to Apc's dream take over in Ekiti state.....i wont b surprised if he is one day gonna b referred as d 2nd jagaban..#myopinion
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by Afam6(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2017
divicoded:

I reject every evil you wished me. I send it back to you and your generation in one million folds, Amen
I said you (MIGHT NOT), not that you will not; tryna understand someone before rushing to react. Cheers bro
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by bedoab10k(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2017
abescom:

You just Dont know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by durangokid: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2017
OlaMiki:
face your illusion ipod problem bros , leave d SW to judge their governors . Fayose is a failure in governance .
You are a fool, what brings ipod and your father here, that's why you people will continue to be running around like fools, did I even tell you I am igbo bigot like, you and your like will die of igbo headache.
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by Bosser: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2017
ademega:
Well, the greatest mistake APC can commit now is to bring fayemi as their candidate. Right now people are tired of pdp government in ekiti. The only person or group that are actually enjoying governance in ekiti is fayose and his family members. Others are suffering and can't tell due to the nature of the governor.
If APC should make such irredeemable blunder by bringing fayemi again then people would need to see fayose misrule as paradise on earth.

Anyone APC should present as candidate in next year election as candidate would emerge.

Fayose is only giving us panador for our HiV disease.

In your Dreams
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by Ngokafor(f): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Is everything alright?

...I honestly wanted to type same thing to him,but decided to let it slide..i think he is high,thats the only explanation i can come up with cheesy
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by soji73: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2017
if he like let him call un, uk, usa and rest of the world. he as already failed . useless gov fayose
Re: Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose by Vicolan: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2017
annnikky:

My dear I tire for some people undecided

To think of it how IPOB matter take relate the over threading self?... So people really needs orientation.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares Friday & Monday As Public Holidays / Gunmen Attack Collation Centre, INEC Office In Bauchi / Nigerians Drag Senate To Court Over Plans To Spend N5.5bn On Luxury Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.