Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 (33015 Views)

Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 / Meet The Overall Best Graduating Student Of UNIPORT With CGPA Of 4.82 (pics) / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by Oblitz(m): 7:44am On Apr 05, 2017
nice

You don't need to spend a fortune for a durable stamped concrete floor.
08136276104 The best of stamped concrete , epoxy and decorative overlay. Check this link for more pictureshttp://www.nairaland.com/2235523/stamped-concrete-epoxy-flooring-tiles
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by texazzpete(m): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2017
CplusJason:
And what will Uzoma Miracle Chinonso get as a reward?

A hand shake with the governor,

Unfufilled employment promise,

A paltry sum,(N50,000)

Cabin biscuit and caprisonne packaged in a N10 nylon.

The reward for Academic Excellence is zero.

But we all know the huge amout the winner of Bb9JA will go home with.

Congrats Nonso.

His reward is his academic record. When he entered UNIPORT and started reading, you think he did it for a reward?

Big Brother is a commercial venture by a private firm. They will make a profit from it. What a private company does is really none of your business.

If the Nigerian public were enthralled by academic performance, you can bet big brands will be falling over themselves to identify themselves with these scholars.

Blame the Nigerian public

2 Likes

Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by cashreport: 7:45am On Apr 05, 2017
Lukenitheooo6:
sometimes i go plan first class but since them give that best graduating student from pediatrics department #250 naira my mind dey change
Are u reading because u want school rewards??
How does most youths think this days. Pathetic
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by Abagworo(m): 7:46am On Apr 05, 2017
The boy looks brainy and his future is bright. Hopefully the Nigerian factor won't diminish his application of this God given talent and he ends up as a banker or oil company staff.
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by cashreport: 7:47am On Apr 05, 2017
juman:
One thing, do not be like the clueless one and his illiterate wife.

Because both of them graduated from that university.

Pathetic
Typical example of a lost soul
Pathetic
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by jericco1(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2017
Kudos to him.
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by kosisokosi48(m): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2017
point5:
The guy head be like txt book...hahahah
na ur mate be dat .... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by YaksonFCA(m): 7:50am On Apr 05, 2017
Congratulations boy...Here is wishing you all the best in your future endeavours
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 05, 2017
I don't get, did he graduate from 2014 to 2016? I don't understand the two dates.
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by Lukenitheooo6(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2017
cashreport:
Are u reading because u want school rewards?? How does most youths think this days. Pathetic

No No
my cgpa foreshadows how far am going sha

we read for the knowledge not the rewards

Thank you
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by Okudiover(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin grin Name check 1,2...... Name check 1,2...... reporting from NCAN branch Ohafia, Abia State.
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by CplusJason: 7:53am On Apr 05, 2017
cashreport:

Where you there ??
What did u graduate with??
U just sit in beer parlor and type trash.. Pathetic
Exchanging words with a biological mistake like you is a big slap to my face.

I won't do that trust me.

Au revoir...!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by Gfish: 7:53am On Apr 05, 2017
Ahh thank God....just when Nigeria wan dey move her agric ministry.
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by Elnino4ladies: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2017
The boy is ugly as fučk
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by realabraham: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2017
juman:
One thing, do not be like the clueless one and his illiterate wife.

Because both of them graduated from that university.

At least, the 'clueless one' has a PhD, the 'illiterate wife' has a doctorate from same university, amongst other recognition, titles, positions and investments, and they served in their prime and were not sickly to death as a result of old age. And there was no recession otherwise your lazy ass would be employed and making good use of your time

Wetin you get sad smhhh

2 Likes

Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by juman(m): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2017
realabraham:

At least, the 'clueless one' has a PhD, the 'illiterate wife' has a doctorate from same university, amongst other recognition, titles, positions and investments, and they served in their prime and were not sickly to death as a result of old age. And there was no recession otherwise your lazy ass would be employed and making good use of your time

Wetin you get sad smhhh

You are funny. grin

His phd was a disgrace. He performed badly as president.

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by Manuelmarvyy(m): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2017
Congratulations to Him!
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by Melody100: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2017
Ontarget:
I haven't heard of much of people who made a high grade in school and ended up achieving something great. Most of the popular successful people today do not have such high grades.

Dr Ibe Kaichukwu made the 1st class in law from UNN, went as far as getting a phd from harvard and has been doing very well. he was an executive director in Exxon Mobil before his current govt appointment. There are a host of others like him too doing very well quietly.

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by israelmao(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2017
Congratulations!
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by juman(m): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2017
cashreport:

Pathetic
Typical example of a lost soul
Pathetic

Not a lost soul. Truth is bitter.

When time came for ijaw people to shine, they led the country for six years they also failed woefully.
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by Georgeisco2007: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2017
CplusJason:

A paltry sum,(N50,000)

Congrats Nonso.

Exactly what I was waiting to see, but there was none to show. That's to say there is no gift for him. And we keep celebrating other things in this world that's not worth celebrating. Meanwhile, congrants Chim-nonso. Your God is really close indeed
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by plessis: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2017
I fcckin know this dude... Na so him good reach undecided
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by ayamdayvid(m): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2017
CplusJason:

A paltry sum,(N50,000)

Congrats Nonso.
Come on now, all those gift look small but it's nothing compared to what the future has in store for him.
Take for instance, this guy should not have issues with scholarship if he wants to further his education. There will be companies waiting for him to offer her jobs. This is a journey to the end not the end in its self.
And in fact, some people value knowledge than material things. So money that you think is the ultimate is not a driving force for another.
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by Shakes85: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2017
Melody100:

Dr Ibe Kaichukwu made the 1st class in law from UNN, went as far as getting a phd from harvard and has been doing very well. he was an executive director in Exxon Mobil before his current govt appointment. There are a host of others like him too doing very well quietly.
That was when Nigeria was a country. Now you even need connection to eat wedding rice.
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:38am On Apr 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
Pray they award him something good not MUG cup like that of UNIOSUN.
Do we celebrate academic excellence in Nigeria, but our society applaud mediocrity like champions.
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by ekene247(m): 8:38am On Apr 05, 2017
Ontarget:
I haven't heard of much of people who made a high grade in school and ended up achieving something great. Most of the popular successful people today do not have such high grades.

check out Charles Soludo
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
The boy is ugly as fučk
Mr handsome oya come collect hand. ndi mmadu sef
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by segsxpendable(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2017
Congrats bro....expect ur #250 award cash soon...
Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by sekem: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2017
The name sounds Biafran...

Well, what else can I say?

ANOTHER WISE MAN FROM THE EAST!!!

Igbo ga adinu grin

2 Likes

Re: Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 by sinaj(f): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
I don't get, did he graduate from 2014 to 2016? I don't understand the two dates.
it's a mistake.

His ' is 2015/2016 academic session.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) / Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result / How Did You Feel When You Had Your First "F" As An Undergraduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.