Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,804 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi (34663 Views)

Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo / Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) / Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by reyscrub(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2017
Your sister is your mother what a funny combinasan grin
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2017
banjeezay:
na like dat d pikin go dey confuse if e grow up grin
grin grin
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by banjeezay(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2017
depezee:
Buhari and his people self! undecided Wait and see how Afongas will rush in here to support this man and their slave master bubu grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by marooh: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2017
As NCAN
New comers association of Nairaland!
Abeg help me check!
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by JideAmuGiaka: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2017
serverconnect:
God forbid, aru(nso ala). This man need to be castrated.

If he had listened to my moniker......
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2017
HaaaaaaaaaaaqHaaaaaaaaaaaq, . hell direct[sub][/sub]

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by ololadeajayi(f): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2017
NCAN

Reporting Live from South West
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by neonly: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Der is poverty in the land I blame buhari for dis
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by DjSwaga(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2017
Reminds me of dt misic video

I am my own grandpaaa

Animation

LadyPrecy:
So naw the girl gave birth to her own daughter through her father making her daughter her own Sister...while the man had another daughter through his daughter making his new daughter his grandchild meaning he is his own grandpa...the new baby will now grow up confused because her mother is her sister and her father her grandfather..wat a pity.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by ellizy(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2017
Aboki too mumu for this life. I didn't see rape on this post and it is expected of the girl to raise alarm of what the fool so called dad is doing. Putting some blame on the girl
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by joinnow: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2017
look like the sun don beat his brain comot from the skull location

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by ekensi01: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2017
Sijo01:
Your own daughter! Animals are far more decent than some men.
you come genarise urs to 'some men' instead of you to say this man. how many men did u know?
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by dominique(f): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2017
We see a baby thrown away, we automatically assume the mother did it. Now that its been revealed that it was not the mother that threw the baby, curses are yet to be heaped on the man. Talk about double standards and hypocrisy.
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by yelinco1(m): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2017
WONDERS SHALL NEVER SEAZE!
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by bellenornor(f): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2017
LadyPrecy:
So naw the girl gave birth to her own daughter through her father making her daughter her own Sister...while the man had another daughter through his daughter making his new daughter his grandchild meaning he is his own grandpa...the new baby will now grow up confused because her mother is her sister and her father her grandfather..wat a pity.
#singing: It's not funny I know but, it really is so.. Oh he's his own grandpa!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by bellenornor(f): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2017
joinnow:
look like the sun don beat his brain comot from the skull location
Walahi!
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Bimpe29: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2017
Wicked world we live in. Many bad things are happening, humans are the most wicked of all creatures.
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by gabinogem(m): 10:10am On Apr 05, 2017
ur grandfather is ur father, he impregnated ur sister & she gave birth to u, making her ur mother. lol what a funny &weird explanation.
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by ShilohB: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2017
Most Men from the north are simply satanic agents for destruction. Why your own child blood and flesh
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Sijo01(f): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2017
ekensi01:
you come genarise urs to 'some men' instead of you to say this man. how many men did u know?

Is this the first time you're seeing such news on the cyber space?
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Jabioro: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2017
LadyPrecy:
Gbam..Confusion break bone.. na real confused generation..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by hope4life: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2017
Oyind18:
Kuku kill me, see as I confuse as I dey read your post grin

When you are moody, nairalanders will force you to laugh alone and people may think you need a checkup

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by wokemzine: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2017
LadyPrecy:
But if the man is the child's grandpa/pa, lets assume for once that the daughter is the wife who gave birth to the child. Therefore if the man is a grandpa, he's daughter would be grandmom/mom to the child. Which makes the daughter's mother great grandmom/grandmom. And also the daughter's mother is her partner as in step mother to the child which makes her stepmom/grandmom/great grandmom. But it won't be logically correct to say the mother and daughter are both grandmom to the child, so therefore the mother is simply step grandmom to the child. Case closed for now grin chai! Headache don come.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by bigclem22: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2017
Nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by eflintsone(m): 10:23am On Apr 05, 2017
ellizy:
Aboki too mumu for this life. I didn't see rape on this post and it is expected of the girl to raise alarm of what the fool so called dad is doing. Putting some blame on the girl
i go everly open this kind of post just to see how some igbos go use the chance take lay insults on the hausas.. its inevitable u must see dem throw curses... as dumb as dey r
na dem go see ill news frm d east call am fake news but lay curses wen dem see ill news frm d hausa or yoruba region... biafrans biagoats

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by malware: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2017
LadyPrecy:

I'm My Own Grandpa- Ray Stevens ( with family tree diagram) - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by eflintsone(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2017
ShilohB:
Most Men from the north are simply satanic agents for destruction. Why your own child blood and flesh
so the most evil comes frm d northern men ? wat about the human traffickers, human ritualists, kidnappers, fake products that the eastern men are known for .. its an holy act too ...use ur head man
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2017
hope4life:

When you are moody, nairalanders will force you to laugh alone and people may think you need a checkup
I love Nl grin
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by ekensi01: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2017
Sijo01:

Is this the first time you're seeing such news on the cyber space?
NO, but just accept you mistake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronke Shonde: Autopsy Attributes Death To Respiratory Seizure / Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos / Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.