Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,948 members, 7,845,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi (34659 Views)

Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo / Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) / Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Sijo01(f): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
ekensi01:
for wrong use of english.

Stay off my mention since you're having issues with comprehension.
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by ekensi01: 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
Sijo01:

Stay off my mention since you're having issues with comprehension.
sorry for that. i lost the road.
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by malware: 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
chuose2:

We all know who are the greatest problems in Nigetria.

All the blood thirsty Abok1s

Why are you shying away from the points I highlighted? Are we not debating with facts again? So why derailing from the main point of discussion?
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
wokemzine:

But if the man is the child's grandpa/pa, lets assume for once that the daughter is the wife who gave birth to the child. Therefore if the man is a grandpa, he's daughter would be grandmom/mom to the child. Which makes the daughter's mother great grandmom/grandmom. And also the daughter's mother is her partner as in step mother to the child which makes her stepmom/grandmom/great grandmom. But it won't be logically correct to say the mother and daughter are both grandmom to the child, so therefore the mother is simply step grandmom to the child. Case closed for now grin chai! Headache don come.
heyyyy.... U are confusing me and i am not understanding anymore. My head is aching me
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by eflintsone(m): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
ShilohB:
human ritualistic are everywhere but northern are professional killers, kills without a reason.
Human trafficking cannot be compared with marrying girls of 8 years to a man above 40, destroying innocent girls with their long thing.
Fake drug is better than molesting your own daughter.
Kidnapping for money is a lesser evil than defiling little girls in the north.
The worst diseases ever recorded in this country, is in the north cos of the level of atrocities everywhere.
Read my lips am #reporting port harcourt
SAVE THE GIRL CHILD.
ALLOW THEM TO GO TO SCHOOL................ABOKINAMA
fake drugs have been killing the innocent the emergence of boko haram and the creation of ur state... i weak as u say fake drugs is better ...i weak
#reporting from lagos
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by FearlessDapsin(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
angry Our blodas from the NORTH have gone NUTS again. What is it with them and banging their daughters?
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by wokemzine: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Danty37:

heyyyy.... U are confusing me and i am not understanding anymore. My head is aching me
grin grin
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by bolrew: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
LadyPrecy:
So naw the girl gave birth to her own daughter through her father making her daughter her own Sister...while the man had another daughter through his daughter making his new daughter his grandchild meaning he is his own grandpa...the new baby will now grow up confused because her mother is her sister and her father her grandfather..wat a pity.
Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by ojogbengasamuel: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Incest!
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Riyikebaby(f): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Useless man, look at his face like God forbid. Let me stop looking g at his picture before I throw my itel S31 on the floor in anger
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Theblackstalln: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Thank God the Baby survived... Shame on that evil man
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by jayman33: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
LadyPrecy:
So naw the girl gave birth to her own daughter through her father making her daughter her own Sister...while the man had another daughter through his daughter making his new daughter his grandchild meaning he is his own grandpa...the new baby will now grow up confused because her mother is her sister and her father her grandfather..wat a pity.
LadyPrecy:
LadyPrecy:

what a world....I can't just.... I don't even know wht to say
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by eflintsone(m): 12:56am On Apr 06, 2017
ShilohB:
human ritualistic are everywhere but northern are professional killers, kills without a reason.
Human trafficking cannot be compared with marrying girls of 8 years to a man above 40, destroying innocent girls with their long thing.
The worst diseases ever recorded in this country, is in the north cos of the level of atrocities everywhere.
SAVE THE GIRL CHILD.
please read this from your region , shame you think such never happens in your region http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/boy-16-rapes-1-year-old-baby-ebonyi/
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by eflintsone(m): 8:45am On Apr 06, 2017
ShilohB:
SAVE THE GIRL CHILD.
oga read another from your brothers http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/my-father-deflowered-me/
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by stevedre: 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
LadyPrecy:

There a song that fits this titled own grandpa shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies / 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion / 26-Year-Old Lady Stabs Ex-Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.