Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,600 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

We Are Agro-business Merchant - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Are Agro-business Merchant (556 Views)

Business Merchant / How To Start An Agro Business With Less Than 30,000 Naira !!!! / Ogbono Business. Dealer/merchant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Agro-business Merchant by Faeexports(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2017
FAE Export, formerly Funlayo Adebo Enterprise Limited a subsidiary of FAE Limited, The largest envelopes manufacturer in Africa. Having been registered in Nigeria with an incorporation no RC:81104. FAE Export is certified by the Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC). and is a member of the TradeKey.com family, and Alfa Laboratories Ltd a branch of SGS Lagos. FAE Export is a global agro-business merchant that sources, trades and export raw commodities across international countries with over 6000 customers, located at No 2 Adu Street, Behind County Hospital Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.

We combine basic local knowledge and international expertise to export produce that is second to none. Our first class shipping agents ensures that we are able to export to the specification of our international customers.

+2348094831773
+2348023035431
WhatsApp: +2348026573672
www.faeexport.com
www.fae.com.ng
TradeKey: http://www.tradekey.com/company/FAE-EXPORTS-11154057.html

Re: We Are Agro-business Merchant by classicTutor(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
I source Kosso/Madrid wood in North! I got a contact in need of Kosso in large quantities! If you can meetup with the order while I source wood in the bush, contact me let discuss.
Re: We Are Agro-business Merchant by classicTutor(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Faeexports:
FAE Export, formerly Funlayo Adebo Enterprise Limited a subsidiary of FAE Limited, The largest envelopes manufacturer in Africa. Having been registered in Nigeria with an incorporation no RC:81104. FAE Export is certified by the Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC). and is a member of the TradeKey.com family, and Alfa Laboratories Ltd a branch of SGS Lagos. FAE Export is a global agro-business merchant that sources, trades and export raw commodities across international countries with over 6000 customers, located at No 2 Adu Street, Behind County Hospital Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.

We combine basic local knowledge and international expertise to export produce that is second to none. Our first class shipping agents ensures that we are able to export to the specification of our international customers.

+2348094831773
+2348023035431
WhatsApp: +2348026573672
www.faeexport.com
www.fae.com.ng
TradeKey: http://www.tradekey.com/company/FAE-EXPORTS-11154057.html

Let me know your stand!

(1) (Reply)

Your Local Agro Food Product Needed In U.K, CANADA, U.S.A And European Countries / Poultry Transport Crates; Reliable, Conducive And Effective / Cashew Nuts And Sessame Seeds Needed In Tonnes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.