Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today (28396 Views)

Why I Disagree With Bill Gates On Nigeria Economic Recovery Growth Plan. / Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan / President Buhari Launches Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by dhappyking(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
2019 Campaign kicked off! I refuse to be fooled. Salvage moves by APC. How come dollars are everywhere all of a sudden. Banks are now pushed to give it to people. This damage control when hunger DON kill people finish.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Enyeem(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
...like chenji u rejected to begin with u. Bubu, God pass u...
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by yeszee2: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
sai baba skeleton lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by DelGardo: 3:44am On Apr 06, 2017
dhappyking:
2019 Campaign kicked off! I refuse to be fooled. Salvage moves by APC. How come dollars are everywhere all of a sudden. Banks are now pushed to give it to people. This damage control when hunger DON kill people finish.

Azzin you buy garri in dollars?
The ignorance of some Nigerians sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" / N75m Lexus For Fayose As 'Parting Gift' Causes Disquiet In Ekiti / Just In: NLC To Hold Nationwide Protest Tuesday, 8th Jan. 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.