Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today (28403 Views)

Why I Disagree With Bill Gates On Nigeria Economic Recovery Growth Plan. / Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan / President Buhari Launches Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by lelvin(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Seems like a scene gotten from Nollywood. Na results be the koko
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by binsanni(m): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Only people with fake religions are hate-filled! kiss
Fake Christians or Fake Muslims LIKE YOU! kiss
Ewu Boko-Nama di ka gi! kiss

You nor dey shame?
With ya mumu "UKAZI" president wey nor fit see, hear, talk or PHOCK h-insai "za oza zoooooooom"! grin

Kimon gerrrrrrat of my posts.

You nor ASK APC how much the "LONDON MED-VAC"(medical vacation) cost to keep a "vegetarian corpse" alive? While millions have no light, water or access to basic health care?

Ask the DAURA DUNCE if he can READ or UNDERSTAND what he is holding in his BONGA-FISH KNUCKLES ke. wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by yaki84: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
the only economic growth plan needed is to implement every year's budget atleast 98.9percent starting from this year, any other plan na WASH!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by LionDeLeo: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=binsanni post=55288133][/quote]

grin grin grin

Me likey @ the meme.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Jesusloveyou: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jabioro:
No I haven't..
go and take one in yaba left

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
johnummi:
vision 2020?? baba your tenure ends in 2019
ends in 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Jesusloveyou: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
lelvin:
Seems like a scene gotten from Nollywood. Na results be the koko
but you ipods said buhari does not have economy plan

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Ekasco1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
Good move but it should not stop in the lunching the practical aspects should follow
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Jabioro: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
go and take one in yaba left
I would like to go along with you...
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by malware: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hmm

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by positivelord: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
I love this comedy. I can bet my left yansh Buhari did not read any part of that book....like I said, I love the comedy.
Buhari must continue till 2023 and even beyond. I want to see the end of this foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
God bless you PMB..
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by nedu666: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
i am ready to bet 1 million that pmb does not know the content of that book.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by lelvin(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Stop making assumptions, I am not IPOB and so I don't know what they said. All am saying is, instead of posing for the camera with books with beautiful covers Nigerians want the smiles back on their faces.

Jesusloveyou:
but you ipods said buhari does not have economy plan
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by ptolemy247(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
I hope this works o! Not to just initiate. Anything to get us on the right path is welcomed
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by ngwababe(f): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
See deaf and dumb president of Nigeria! shocked
Walking DEAD!

Baba 90 YEAR-OLD posing as TRUMP 70! cheesy

President wey DRYYYYY LIKE HARMATTAN KPANLA!!! cry

See im face like zombie from DAURA CEMETARY? undecided

See hands like Sokoto chewing sticks!
No WAEC PRESIDENT!

Na photo-language dey reign now! grin

E don taya to travel ni?
Oya na, begin travel around the world.
Baba retire before "ALLLAH" retire you by disgrace! grin

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by hannyjay(f): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jabioro:
No I haven't..
no wonder
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Jabioro: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
hannyjay:
no wonder
What is funny in that.. Abi you wanted to have yours?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by bora1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
Pls, what exactly are they celebrating? Recovery plan? C'mon, we don't need that. The government needs the documentation but we need the results.
Developed country didn't grow by putting a plan in front of the cameras and laughing. THEY WORK HARD, after all , that's why we voted you there.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by kingzizzy: 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
I really have to thank Buhari for destroying Nigeria and helping much of my fellow Igbos embrace Biafra.

Im even starting to wish he will win a second term so that he can finally bury Nigeria

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by OlaMiki: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
then go and take your sense medicine , the one in ur .... is empty after come re type your comment
Jabioro:
No I haven't..
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by MrHenri: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
ephi123:
Government of Photography.

I don't understand how carrying a book for picture taking translates into actual economic policies. I pity Nigerians.

Please try and talk like an educated person. Every program has it's book lunching. OK
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by EdDave(m): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
So it s now that you are talking about economic recovery ? What have you been doing the past two years Mr president? angry

Stop making it sound like you are about to embark on an "Expendables" mission.
One of your day to day duties is economic stability.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Basfaq(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Thewrath:
His destruction plan worked.
Let's see how far the "recovery" plan goes sad

Bloody disaster of a president!
Bros why u want to kill yourself with vexation,lagoon dey now.Go and join your ancestor's. grin
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by sambisavoice(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Paid advert nothing more.

We need more
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by breakeven: 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Are we sure baba knows what is in that plan? Its well o ;DD cheesy
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by fliXzz(m): 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
GoodNewsUnltd:
I have been trying to understand what this policy actually means but have consistently been unsuccessful.
So, outside its impressive appellation, how exactly does the Economic Recovery and Growth Plan intend to recover the economy and grow it?

Download a PDF version and read it up.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by autonomous22: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Why dem dey smile na........mtcheeew
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by sshalom(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
May the plan work for Nigeria, create a new deal for her people and set her up on top among the committee of nations.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Princesslomo: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Ukalejohn(m): 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Thewrath:
His destruction plan worked.
Let's see how far the "recovery" plan goes sad

Bloody disaster of a president!
God i just love your comment grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment / Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery / Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.