Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,405 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" (22610 Views)

Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims / Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Actress, Tonto Dikeh has Issued out an apology to journalist, Azuka, after saying that her Estranged husband Olakunle Churchill offered her N3 Million to defend his lies for an all tell interview with his family.

Read her apology below:

"My attention has been brought to a post on instablog claiming I said zukulicious of mediahub was paid 3million Naria by my enstranged/Ex husband.

Every day I receive numerous messages and dms regarding this situation and on one occasion this information reached me. I have utmost respect for @zukiliciouz first as a person then as a journalist.

I would like to correct this what I wrote was she was OFFERED,And at no point did I hear or say she was paid.i respect Azuka and her journalism and I would hate to see people twist my words to tarnish her Reputation.

Dear Azuka this is a formal apology to you and your profession and for what ever this post must have cost you,Thanks and have a blessed day."

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/nollywood-actress-apologises.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by kaycexx(m): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
Now FTC I was thinking la la will p.m me with #50k so no price?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
If she ain't kneeling, she ain't serious

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
This senseless lady with dramas. It was written on her page and now she is doing what?

Where are her people self undecided
They abandoned her

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by goldbim(f): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Campaign after election lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by veinless(f): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by 2shur: 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
Who gives a fuc if he was paid or given bich.
Wtf.
Bich
Drama queen baby momma bich

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by mebad(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
have never been able to understand how people are able to slander someone they claimed to have loved at one point

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by Ogashub(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by Tazdroid(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
Churchill Mrs
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
This woman can lie.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by Bossontop(m): 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
undecided undecided undecided you wee say one tin 2dae and say anoda one 2moro
Haba auntie Tonto.....iz dat aw u use to do??

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by bokmal(m): 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Just looking. I'm not understanding...abeg find me that meme...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by Cococoliang: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hahahah
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by Tazdroid(m): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
2shur:
Who gives a fuc if he was paid or given bich.
Wtf.
Bich
Drama queen baby momma bich

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by ephi123(f): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
Azuka and her whack interviewing skills. Enough of all this drama abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by ovieJr(m): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
Tonto X drama are like 5 &6, im interested in the brand of kush she smokes before playing her victim card online. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by Tazdroid(m): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
HateU2:
This senseless lady with dramas. It was written on her page and now she is doing what?

Where are her people self undecided
They abandoned her
here we are grin

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by Goldenheart(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by ajaophobia(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
At first, I was really happy for her that she got married and starting her own family after living a rugged life but now I don't what to say about her marriage failure. MAY GOD HELP YOU THIS WOMAN

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by Pangea: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
There is no doubt,
Tonto is mad!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Confused Tonto

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by neocortex: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
This is why it is good to look before you leap when it comes to marriage.
Being single is better than getting married to a bitter soul.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by LesbianBoy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Tonto dikeh brain is paining her angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by miqos02(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Good
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by Jchi9876: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Tonto Otobo werey

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by messenger4891: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
that was a smart move #tonto.ur msg is heard loud and clear for the smart ones. Though i would prefer u guys mend ur mistakes or at least be mature for the sake of ur child.pls stop disturbing ppl here.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by ajanma2(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by QuietHammer(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
It's now obvious that tonto dickk is the problem

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by ajanma2(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
I still remember that day. The memory of what happened still scars my flesh to this day.
As i walked down the lonely street that night, two hooded men - both wielding knives - appeared from nowhere and blocked my path.
"Give it to us", the huge, muscular guy commanded, stretching his hand.
"But I cant", I replied, squeezing my bag tightly to my chest like a pillow.
"Give us the goddamn package" he thundered. I could sense the impatience in his voice.
"No, I cant" I answered back.
He lunged towards me with his knife. I tried to dodge but he was too quick . His blade cut through my flesh and I began bleeding.
I fell to the ground but managed to escape through the opening under his legs as he stood above me figuring where to stab me next before collecting the package inside my bag.
As I staggered home all soaked in blood, I received a text from the General.
"Is the package secure?"
I looked inside my bag and smiled. "Package secure sir. All ffucks are in place... No single fffuck given to the enemy"

18 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by kilode100(f): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Can that boring useless azuka use the bribe money to upgrade her wardrobe and use good moisturizing cream..

Churchill has failed totally. A frauster then and a fraudster will he be..

He might even be fucking azuka

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health / Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Dressed As 'Father Christmas' As He Hangs Out With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.