Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" (22611 Views)

Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims / Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by eyinjuege: 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
The fear of police is the beginning of wisdom.

Apparently defamation of character is a crime in Nigeria.

If port Harcourt police should come and catch you peren, OYO.

Please free kemi olunloyo o.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by profbabatunde: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by AuroraB(f): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Tonto seems to be unhealthy, lately oooooo
Why is she biching about angry
Or is she bipolar undecided
I know she has temper tantrums but this her misyarnings are on a whole new level sad
Spare us the buzz and humble yourself. You are loosing it already. Was on your side but Nne, I bu ezigbo onye ara
Afagbo oshi

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by Emycord: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
This woman always doing things she will later apologise for first mercy johnson second igbo people now azuka. I hope she wont soon apologise to mr churchill for lying against him yes about the std stuff

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by oodua1stson: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
kilode100:
Can that boring useless azuka use the bribe money to upgrade her wardrobe and use good moisturizing cream..

Churchill has failed totally. A frauster then and a fraudster will he be..

He might even be fucking azuka
eleribu nie
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by geunik(m): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Shuo see blogers following celebs on social media bumpa to bumpa.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by stonemasonn: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
kilode100:
Can that boring useless azuka use the bribe money to upgrade her wardrobe and use good moisturizing cream..

You dey join Tonto smoke weed abi

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by onyii255(m): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
ajanma2:
I still remember that day. The memory of what happened still scars my flesh to this day.
As i walked down the lonely street that night, two hooded men - both wielding knives - appeared from nowhere and blocked my path.
"Give it to us", the huge, muscular guy commanded, stretching his hand.
"But I cant", I replied, squeezing my bag tightly to my chest like a pillow.
"Give us the goddamn package" he thundered. I could sense the impatience in his voice.
"No, I cant" I answered back.
He lunged towards me with his knife. I tried to dodge but he was too quick . His blade cut through my flesh and I began bleeding.
I fell to the ground but managed to escape through the opening under his legs as he stood above me figuring where to stab me next before collecting the package inside my bag.
As I staggered home all soaked in blood, I received a text from the General.
"Is the package secure?"
I looked inside my bag and smiled. "Package secure sir. All ffucks are in place... No single fffuck given to the enemy"

I just had to hit like....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Fix your marriage don't be silly. I don't know why they bring their issues to us we ain't God.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by thinkmoney(m): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Actress, Tonto Dikeh has Issued out an apology to journalist, Azuka, after saying that her Estranged husband Olakunle Churchill offered her N3 Million to defend his lies for an all tell interview with his family.

Read her apology below:

"My attention has been brought to a post on instablog claiming I said zukulicious of mediahub was paid 3million Naria by my enstranged/Ex husband.

Every day I receive numerous messages and dms regarding this situation and on one occasion this information reached me. I have utmost respect for @zukiliciouz first as a person then as a journalist.

I would like to correct this what I wrote was she was OFFERED,And at no point did I hear or say she was paid.i respect Azuka and her journalism and I would hate to see people twist my words to tarnish her Reputation.

Dear Azuka this is a formal apology to you and your profession and for what ever this post must have cost you,Thanks and have a blessed day."

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/nollywood-actress-apologises.html

Everybody dey fear to talk anyhow now...dey no wan go chop beans for prison like mummy olu....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by MissionaryK(m): 3:16am On Apr 06, 2017
It seemed you are not following the news.
kilode100:

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by kilode100(f): 5:49am On Apr 06, 2017
oodua1stson:
eleribu nie

Ko ni da fun iyalaiya e.

Omo ale
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by kilode100(f): 5:51am On Apr 06, 2017
Emycord:
This woman always doing things she will later apologise for first mercy johnson second igbo people now azuka. I hope she wont soon apologise to mr churchill for lying against him yes about the std stuff

Churchill also infected me Std. Churchill is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by texazzpete(m): 5:51am On Apr 06, 2017
kilode100:

Since you apparently can't read (or have serious comprehension issues), can you find some money of your own to take remedial English classes?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by kilode100(f): 5:56am On Apr 06, 2017
texazzpete:

Since you apparently can't read (or have serious comprehension issues), can you find some money of your own to take remedial English classes?

You that can comprehend and know/speak English more that the British, how far? Are you richer than Mark Zukerberg whom you are far far older than? Who are you and what is your name? Don't ever in your miserable life come for me again.

Idiot.

Churchill Olakunle is a bloody rapist and an adulterous bastard.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by Firstcitizen: 6:04am On Apr 06, 2017
kilode100:

You that can comprehend and know/speak English more that the British, how far? Are you richer than Mark Zukerberg whom you are far far older than? Who are you and what is your name? Don't ever in your miserable life come for me again.

Idiot.

Churchill Olakunle is a bloody rapist and an adulterous bastard.

Na wa oh. This tonto craze dey infectious. This one sef don mad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by Emycord: 6:46am On Apr 06, 2017
kilode100:

oya now make a video of yourselves and post it lets see make it go viral
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by kilode100(f): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2017
Emycord:
oya now make a video of yourselves and post it lets see make it go viral

Be kind pls. It hurts down there. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by Emycord: 7:55am On Apr 06, 2017
kilode100:

Be kind pls. It hurts down there. tongue
contact me let me soothe your pains
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by greatman247(m): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2017
This lady, Tonto is truly sick of something I really don't know. I'm sure she'll still someday apologize to her estranged husband too.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by Jaquar456: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
ajaophobia:
At first, I was really happy for her that she got married and starting her own family after living a rugged life but now I don't what to say about her marriage failure. MAY GOD HELP YOU THIS WOMAN
True talk. She really need this prayer. She is confused and clueless and now beginning to act unstable. Her best bet is to take a break from social media and go into rehab to cure herself as a social media junkie so that she can straighten her life. She is now detached from reality as she is only addicted to internet, and what people are saying about her. What a pathetic life

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by lilycasera(f): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=mebad post=55297467]have never been able to understand how people are able to slander someone they claimed to have loved at one point[/quote

Because they never loved em in the first place. Love holds no grudge.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by oodua1stson: 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
kilode100:

Ko ni da fun iyalaiya e.

Omo ale
send my regards to your parents on your profile grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by oodua1stson: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
kilode100:

he may have infected you with std but he didn't infect you with mental disorder. You got that from your parents grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" by King44(m): 2:23am On Apr 07, 2017
when i tot its over it just begun. tonto dike in d news again she is a f.ck woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health / Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Dressed As 'Father Christmas' As He Hangs Out With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.