Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. (40503 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by Nonochi: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2017
This woman is a shameless shegoat
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by eyoniggar(m): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2017
iamsea:
Funny enough.. I see doris simon to be way finer than this stella of a woman cuz She has never looked beautiful to me before.. I wonder what Daniel saw in stella(probably stella has got a good character that Doris lack).. But i have been thinking silently, is it that Doris is into drugs(even though she has never looked like someone thats into drugs to me) or shes broke.. Cuz i dont just understand why she cant fight to have the custody of her son..

Abeg that Doris fine die. The only woman after my wife wey I admire for this world.
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by PrettyGaby(f): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2017
People just won't mind their business; always trying to wade into situations that they know diddlysquat about.
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by Daminaj1(f): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2017
@lalasticlala I hope you get to see this.
Her page is gone because even your link is gone. Perhaps she blocked me. embarassed
In which case, I did not intend to share a false news.

Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 06, 2017
ibolomo:

That Doris doesn't have access to her child should be a question on Doris's character, and that of her ex-husband, and not Stella Damascus.
The husband probably took sole custody of the child cos Doris was a bad influence or was doing drugs for all we know, and Stella may have had nothing to do with it.
If she wants to see her child, let her fight for custody in a law court (most responsible mothers win custody cases)
he took the child out of the country, he doesn't stay in Nigeria, so I guess fighting for custody right now is a very slim option and no, the guy said with his mouth sef that doris was too holier than thou so bad influence is not even the case. She probably gave up when she realised a boy child needs the influence of a man when growing up (just saying) Stop making excuses for what Stella and her hubby are doing. It is wrong,no two ways. Pure and simple and Stella should be really ashamed of flaunting her hypocrisy online. I used to respect her
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

What will happen to her daughters that cannot happen to a son? Or is she not someone's daughter and can't her daughters take after her instead of being the victim, sometimes I wonder if I am actually responding to primary school pupils, why are you people bit complaining about Mercy Johnson this way?

She shouldn't celebrate her step child because her husband divorced his mother?
oga, did mercy Johnson bar her step kids from their mother? Rather, she blessed her husband with hers. Who told you she is not a victim,raising somebody else's child who will still find his way to his mother when he is of age?And yes, she has daughters, karma is a bitch. Wetin concern me sef?
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by ibolomo(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2017
Treasuredlove:
he took the child out of the country, he doesn't stay in Nigeria, so I guess fighting for custody right now is a very slim option and no, the guy said with his mouth sef that doris was too holier than thou so bad influence is not even the case. She probably gave up when she realised a boy child needs the influence of a man when growing up (just saying) Stop making excuses for what Stella and her hubby are doing. It is wrong,no two ways. Pure and simple and Stella should be really ashamed of flaunting her hypocrisy online. I used to respect her
I personally respected her too, that is why I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I do not support what she has done, but we should not be quick to judge and slay her on social media without knowing what actually transpired, with many ex-warriors crying and trolling more than the bereaved.
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
Treasuredlove:
oga, did mercy Johnson bar her step kids from their mother? Rather, she blessed her husband with hers. Who told you she is not a victim,raising somebody else's child who will still find his way to his mother when he is of age?And yes, she has daughters, karma is a bitch. Wetin concern me sef?

Exactly, wetin concern you? Mr. Prophet, well done for predicting their family's future, I hope you can also see your own and realize that you will also have your own baggage so face your life
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

Exactly, wetin concern you? Mr. Prophet, well done for predicting their family's future, I hope you can also see your own and realize that you will also have your own baggage so face your life
try Mrs dearie. Dey use style sidestep my points u hear? and wetin concern you too? Atleast me i know say no be my business and I don face my work since forget their matter
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
ibolomo:
I personally respected her too, that is why I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I do not support what she has done, but we should not be quick to judge and slay her on social media without knowing what actually transpired, with many ex-warriors crying and trolling more than the bereaved.
we tend to do that, don't we? Well,personally, I day Waka comot such posts or reply with something like "yay! Happy birthday. I sell wonderful Italian shoes for boys by the way, contact me blablabla" because no be my business and I have to mind mine (I want customer na) still doesn't make her Internet noise cool..what did she expect? Comments like
"Awww pretty boy"
"You are raising a solid bloke there"
"Wow...all so grown! Cute!"
"You are really taking good care of him"
Na she get pikin? Biko, make she shift abeg. She is d one putting all her Bleep ups out there and celebrating it
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by Felibaby(f): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
mikolo80:
you think she stupid like you that
doesn't knows she cannot see single guy to marry after single motherhood so she grabbed the first available guy that the wife was not serious.
if you like treat your husband anyhow,they will snatch him too. mumu

You are an idiot. What you wrote showed how mercenary and perverted you are. From all indication, you are also a thief and armed robber. Ewu. Onye oshi.
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by mikolo80: 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
Felibaby:

You are an idiot. What you wrote showed how mercenary and perverted you are. From all indication, you are also a thief and armed robber. Ewu. Onye oshi.
and you are a barren fool that cannot get or keep a happy relationship. from all indication you are barren.
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by KevMitnick: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
iamsea:
Funny enough.. I see doris simon to be way finer than this stella of a woman cuz She has never looked beautiful to me before.. I wonder what Daniel saw in stella(probably stella has got a good character that Doris lack).. But i have been thinking silently, is it that Doris is into drugs(even though she has never looked like someone thats into drugs to me) or shes broke.. Cuz i dont just understand why she cant fight to have the custody of her son..
I like the way you answered your own question. Some ladies' beauty overrides their senses and by allowing that get into their heads they become terrible people. Everyman wants a woman that will give him peace of mind.
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by Felibaby(f): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
mikolo80:
and you are a barren fool that cannot get or keep a happy relationship. from all indication you are barren.

Hehehehe..Baren Kwa? I have retired from having them if you must know. I feel pity for you cos I know you must be a jobless, good for nothing idiot with inferiority complex. Your parents have wasted efforts in raising a nonentity like you who prowls social media looking for who to insult. Anuofia. Get a life.
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by mikolo80: 2:13am On Apr 16, 2017
Felibaby:

Hehehehe..Baren Kwa? I have retired from having them if you must know. I feel pity for you cos I know you must be a jobless, good for nothing idiot with inferiority complex. Your parents have wasted efforts in raising a nonentity like you who prowls social media looking for who to insult. Anuofia. Get a life.
you bastard shrew that has no good training. shebi e de sweet you to de insult ppl now e de pain you cos I get your time. not like those guys that will run from your reckless mouth and you will be feeling you mouth sabi drive rough. don't worry I de gidigba for you dis mindless wench

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Mocks Oge Okoye For Claiming Kenya Moore's Dogs Were Hers / Meet Davido's Doppelganger / Wofai Fada: Meet Comedienne Who Used To Hawk Mangoes And Sell Okrika Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.