Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? (1407 Views)

Why Is That Ladies Like Sex, But Deny It A Alot / Why Are Some Ladies Like This / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by wozniacki(f): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
I was returning to Akwa Ibom from Owerri last week and I boarded an AKTC 14 seater bus... with 3persons per seat. And there was this very light skinned, fleshy and quite attractive girl that sat close to me. As a matter of fact, she was sitting in d middle of I and a guy. (well, she had to sit in d middle cos that was where her seat no fell). I actually noticed a lot about her because of d very pleasant fragrance she was putting on. Boy! She smelled gooood. And somehow, I was planning to ask her d name of d perfume or cologne she was putting on.
We had not even traveled quarter of our journey, and she had started showing herself.
" Biko, beb, adjusti tu". I looked at her and searched her face if she was actually talking to me. And she repeated, " just shift a little". And then I asked " Shift to where"?. I was practically clung to d window. So where I wan come shift go. So the other guy sitting besides her said, " but this seat is spacious enough to make every1 comfortable na". The look she gave the guy eh, Chei!.
Few minutes after that, she brought out her fones ( I wouldn't know d make, because d fones were covered with pink and purple phone cases, with plenty of "mickymouses" designs... like say d phones they contend for beauty pageant). And then she made a call with d purple mickey mouse phone " honey, na wa 4 u o. U cannot even call to know if I've enter a bus sef"... and d recipient said something from d other end. Then she continued, " Biko, send turum credit MTN, anom on d way". This same lady saw a girl selling recharge cards but instead she chose to buy Orbit gum and Lacasera ( that she drank noisily). After d call, she now brought out a pink pouch tablet (also with designs; the girl must be a designer and obviously she wanted us to notice that). I think d girl has a thing 4 pink and purple colours because her fixed nails were designed with pink,purple and black nail polish.
Then she began... krrrrrrkrrrrkrrrkrrrkrrrrrrrrrrrkrrrrr; it was d sound of her laughter ( the sound was that of an ATM dispensing cash). Haba! I turned and looked at her... she was chatting!. Obviously she saw d way I looked at her. Probably that prompted her to do more so d thing go pain me wella. She brought out her chewing gum... and started chewing noisily... kprakonkprakon like one Ariaria broken record.
She continued chatting, chewing and chuckling like a wet pigeon. At a point, she laughed very loudly and said; " Chei! umu nwoke di kwa iberibe o". That turned a lot of eyes towards her. But d girl obviously no send anybody. She continued with her gum and kept chuckling and chatting. Then she made a call with her 9inches tablet( I wonder how someone can make a call with that stuff, without a headset and not feel stupid), and mind you, she has an earpiece. And the call went thus;
The girl: " Beb, how far na, u sef no fit call me sef. "
Her frnd (shouting like one town cryer): ewwwoooo, nne, Biko no vex o, ka'ebi ino"?
The call went on 4 some minutes. It's not like I was eavesdropping. I couldn't help it cos d girl, her friend and d phone were very loud. D call ended with " hapu ndi umu nwoke, ancha di stupid, I go gist u wen I enter Uyo".
The girl was so annoying that I had to ignore her and keep myself occupied with my thoughts. I started thinking, when a girl says men her stupid, what does she actually mean? Two things came to my mind;
It's either the girl is stupid that she gets to meet with stupid men alot; or
She's met a lot of stupid men, that have influenced her with stupidity. In other words, if one keeps meeting stupid people, then I think d problem is from d person.
At a point, the girl made a lot of calls and asked for recharge card from almost all d callers. Now who seem more stupid?
I hated the fact that she termed all men "stupid". That was a very shallow way of drawing conclusions. Men are really a wonderful set of species. A real man will give you back exactly what u throw at him... (I'm not an expert when it comes to men, but most of my friends are men). So the little I have to say about them, will be said.
The type of men that I know will actually not force u to do whatever u don't want to do. These type respect women. These type are not stupid.
But then if you become "stupid" with a man, he will not only become stupid with u, he might go as far as making his friends become stupid with u, his friends' friends become more stupid with u... and den u it becomes a circle of stupid men, of which u r stuck in d middle. You probably don't av a chance of breaking this circle. U r stuck with this set of men. These are d only men u see everyday and then call all men stupid, cos these r d only set of men you've ever known.
And so when a stupid man chats with you and tells you the stupid things he wants to do to you, u ll stupidly chuckle like a spoilt car and stupidly take ur stupid self to him...
After you'll come nd say " all men are stupid".
Eeediats!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by falconey(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin

i'm not surprised, they're always arrogant ,vain and self centered at their prime.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by kennybelle: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol, op u dey vex o. enjoyed d story, couldn't stop laughing. u're right though
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by stephleena(f): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
lol..
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by ibietela2(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nice story.

What's the name
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by Divay22(f): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha...you don finally meet them.. grin grin grin grin grin I really don't know what they are feeling like.....
I have had my fair share of them too..
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by Amarabae(f): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol. You are very funny, the babe was in "baby oku" mode.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by biz2get(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Practically Some Girls are Arrogant and Self-centered...

And Have Zero(0) Idea of what they want in a man..

All dey do is follow the status quo and think their wiser not seeing how foolish they have become. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by wozniacki(f): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
ibietela2:
Nice story.

What's the name

My name? or the story's?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin op sorry ooo
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by lazeal: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:
Hahahahahahahahaha...you don finally meet them.. grin grin grin grin grin I really don't know what they are feeling like.....
I have had my fair share of them too..
most extremely pretty girls in Nigeria are EMPTY Barrels.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by Divay22(f): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
lazeal:
most extremely pretty girls in Nigeria are EMPTY Barrels.
hahahaha...na you talk am o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by lazeal: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:
hahahaha...na you talk am o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
it is a reality and a fact. na only eateries,outing, likes and forking dem sabi... only a few are exception though.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by Divay22(f): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
lazeal:
it is a reality and a fact. na only eateries,outing, likes and forking dem sabi... only a few are exception though.
We'll keep praying for them na cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
wozniacki:

" Biko, beb, adjusti tu".

Lmfaooo grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by ifyan(m): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Most of them brain have been kidnapped but fixed back with fish brain
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by wozniacki(f): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Lmfaooo grin grin grin

Lol... I honestly don't have a problem with the accent tho... my problem is with the attitude.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
For the busy body part, I have experienced same in a transit too. The best thing is to act like you have no idea of what she's doing, with your earpiece on. Don't let her catch sight with you and she'll calm. Some girls are just dumb. grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by wozniacki(f): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Benita27:
For the busy body part, I have experienced same in a transit too. The best thing is to act like you have no idea of what she's doing, with your earpiece on. Don't let her catch sight with you and she'll calm. Some girls are just dumb. grin

Annoying, I swear!!! If I had my earpiece with me, I wouldn't have this story. lol
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
Benita27:

Abi o her mates get car grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
wozniacki:

Annoying, I swear!!! If I had my earpiece with me, I wouldn't have this story. lol
I and earpiece on transit are inseparable. The most annoying I see is when someone puts on music and uses loud speaker instead of earpiece in a public bus. It makes me want to commit murder. grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Abi o her mates get car grin
It's normal. They want to show off, na girls way na. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Benita27:

Lol they are even good guys
Dem for collect her gadget wey she dey take make noise
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by biz2get(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Benita27:

Attention Seekers You Mean..? angry
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
biz2get:

Attention Seekers You Mean..? angry
Attention seeking in an annoying manner.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
wozniacki:

Lol... I honestly don't have a problem with the accent tho... my problem is with the attitude.

i've heard those exact phrase i quoted so many times, i just love when local dialet mix with foreign language, it's soo comfy to listen too.
but yeah, they do have quite the attitude, that's what makes them special i guess.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
All runs girls or whatever name they are called are usually stingy
Even if they have billions in their account to release #5 is a big problem to them
The most pitiful thing about them is that they are even stingy when it comes to quality spending on themselves
All what they know to buy are worthless things
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by Fmartin(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
op u mean d lady is a materialist?,, no eem! she is materialistic in nature,,, abi she knws evry tin on materialism? grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by ibietela2(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
wozniacki:

My name? or the story's?

of the story
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This, Huh? by ebukahandsome(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Op God will bless the womb that bore you and the breast u suckled

(1) (Reply)

(video) Glamour Model With The ‘biggest Boobs In Europe’ Shocks Fans / Women Are Scum Too! / Since I Was Born N. Aked, Let Me Share My Pictures - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.