Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - (71081 Views)

Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / 3 Things Girls Wish Guys Knew | Secrets to Understanding Women / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
SINZ:

On random chics, no. I just fo.ndle and play with it. cool
Well, since you're #TeamBootie, it's easy for you to skip bo0bs

I can't
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by megareal: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Benita27:
You wash your skin, use "roll on" on your armpit, cologne on your clothes, then I wonder why anyone should smell that much?. Naturally, girls have more pants than bra because the body parts are different.

I can go on my bra for a week and not smell.

I don't smell so leave that line. My nose can pick up underlying smells of anyone over expensive perfumes and deos.. The average nose doesn't. And as long as I sweat even slightly on my clothes, talkless of bra, it's to the wash basket. I've lived a lifetine of perceiving people's smells no matter how subtle, so I use them as my learning example.

I don't even repeat clothes more than twice.That's just me. It's a matter of preference.

11 Likes

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
megareal:

I don't smell so leave that line. My nose can pick up underlying smells of anyone over expensive perfumes and deos.. The average nose doesn't. And as long as I sweat even slightly on my clothes, talkless of bra, it's to the wash basket. I've lived a lifetine of perceiving people's smells no matter how subtle, so I use them as my learning example.

I don't even repeat clothes more than twice.That's just me. It's a matter of preference.
Neither do I repeat clothes more than once. Well, your opinion.

4 Likes

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by kibra4u(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
SINZ:
Na inside brezz we dey put preek?
Nope. But Bros you dey always suck the Tip of the Boobs like hungry Lion. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
SINZ:

Seriously!
The Meg girl said she doesn't even know when last she washed the one she's wearing. Of course, that doesn't mean she smells.
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by megareal: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Benita27:
Neither do I repeat clothes more than once. Well, your opinion.

If you don't repeat clothes more than once, why then bra? Would have thought you would place more sanitary emphasis on the bra since its always underneath in humid temp just like the pants.

(Shrugs). It's really a matter of preference sha.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by SINZ: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Well, since you're #TeamBootie, it's easy for you to skip bo0bs

I can't

Nyash over everything bruh. grin

Blessed be tha booty! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by SINZ: 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Benita27:
The Meg girl said she doesn't even know when last she washed the one she's wearing. Of course, that doesn't mean she smells.

But the boobs don't sweat, does it?

I think the bra only gets messed up if the lady is lactating.
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by SINZ: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
kibra4u:

Nope. But Bros you dey always suck the Tip of the Boobs like hungry Lion. undecided

My main chic dey wash her bra on the regular grin
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by PrinzCarter(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
I support boobs united ,u ppl cannot spoil my head dat sum ppl r wearing it for a week no I dnt agree cry cry #istandwithboobsunited
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
megareal:

If you don't repeat clothes more than once, why then bra? Would have thought you would place more sanitary emphasis on the bra since its always underneath in humid temp just like the pants.

(Shrugs). It's really a matter of preference sha.
Like I said earlier, you can't compare the vagina with the breast. One is prone to infections and must be always kept neat unlike the other. Your breast is just like your other body parts. Once it's washed you're good to go. I pay more attention to my clothes and panties than bra. My breast doesn't excrete anything odorous except sweat which could be contained.

I can go on one bra for a week and won't smell, but can't go on panties beyond a day.

15 Likes

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
SINZ:

But the boobs don't sweat, does it?

I think the bra only gets messed up if the lady is lactating.
You sweat. And it does get messed up if a lady is lactating.
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Yes you can wear bra for more than a day its not like anything coming outter your boobs
And it should not smell even if its a week .. if it dies that girl is Dirty

I recommend two days max for those who don't bother to shave their armpit !!! Thats where d smell will come from
When your bra cost over 150k for bra you have to wear it twice grin

9 Likes

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Of its pant now that's a different story .. .. some wear same pant for a week grin
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Dfinex(f): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
megareal:

U don't smell. so which odour is ur nose picking?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Your boobs must be secreting some nasty stuff which ain't normal. Bras aren't supposed to be washed daily, it'll make the metal parts rust quickly and it would make it wear out faster. That's basic knowledge every girl should have.
megareal:
It's a lie. Bras give off an offensive smell if you wear them more than twice. I can easily perceive a dirty bra from miles away.

Ladies as a general rule are mainly neat when it comes to their undies.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
My sister I wonder oh
Dfinex:

U don't smell. so which odour is ur nose picking?

1 Like

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Jodha(f): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lolzz..
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by SINZ: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Benita27:
You sweat. And it does get messed up if a lady is lactating.

I don't have boobs sad

1 Like

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
SINZ:

I don't have boobs sad
Lol, I know na. grin
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Divay22(f): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
Of its pant now that's a different story .. .. [/b]some wear same pant for a week [b] grin
Kukuma kill me grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Chinwolot(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Benita27:
The breast doesn't expel anything beside when a woman is breast feeding. So for that reason it doesn't smell, unlike the vagina. That girl isn't making sense.

Are you really serious saying this? So for this reason, ladies are free to put on a single bra for 2 freaking weeks?
I'm on a mission now to check all bras from today from henceforth.

7 Likes

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chinwolot:

Are you really serious saying this? So for this reason, ladies are free to put on a single bra for 2 freaking weeks?
I'm on a mission now to check all bras from today from henceforth.
Some wear more than two weeks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
Yes you can wear bra for more than a day its not like anything coming outter your boobs

I recommend two days max for those who don't bother to shave their armpit !!! Thats where d smell will come from

hahahaaha
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

With proper taking of bath and roll on, your armpit won't smell except the lady did a strenuous job.

1 Like

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
To the girls saying a week or two... y'all dirty! 2 days is max! Especially if it's a full day. Same way I wouldn't wear the same outfit more than twice. It not about whether it smells or not because non of my clothes should smell but the fact that it is dirty. We sweat and we shed skin cells so a week or 2 is just plain nasty.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by agrovick(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
See gobe

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Raintaker(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
I never knew these girls are this dirty. After removing d bra on your first wear, you should spread it in the air to dry. You can wear on d second day, but after then itz strictly washing.

Better still, don't put on bras at all, why suffocate those babies?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by cybriz82(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Benita27:
The breast doesn't expel anything beside when a woman is breast feeding. So for that reason it doesn't smell, unlike the vagina. That girl isn't making sense.

my dear na true d girl talk..if mr A suck d boob with him dirty smellin mouth..n d girl no bother to wash up carry her bra wear...mr b.mr c.mr d does d same...haba dat bra dn pass lasa fever nau..

7 Likes

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Donniefred(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
So long as the bra is off during bedroom acrobatic, and the tittays dont fall pass their belly buttons, who cares if they wash it or not.
Lmao cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
cybriz82:

my dear na true d girl talk..if mr A suck d boob with him dirty smellin mouth..n d girl no bother to wash up carry her bra wear...mr b.mr c.mr d does d same...haba dat bra dn pass lasa fever nau..

Forget the bra! I'm worried for Mr b, c, and d! *Pukes*

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) / Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.