Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim (3345 Views)

5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do / Get Up To 6gb On Your Glo Sim / Unbelievable: Downloaded 2gb File In 1 Hour, Glo SIM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim by Oscarpraise(m): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
For over 2 years I have been using my glo sim now, I never knew I could make calls with it. I actually got the sim for mobile data and it has been so, not until recently I tried making a call with it and it actually went through. For over 2 years I have been using my glo sim now, I never knew I could make calls with it. I actually got the sim for mobile data and it has been so, not until recently I tried making a call with my itel S31 and it actually went through. grin grin

I always subscribe 2.5k for 10gig, is there a way I can recover all my bonus I never used for the 2 years now?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim by SmartchoicesNG: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
Glo is a thieving firm. I can't check my airtime balance...
Re: Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim by eezeribe(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Oscarpraise:
For over 2 years I have been using my glo sim now, I never knew I could make calls with it. I actually got the sim for mobile data and it has been so, not until recently I tried making a call with it and it actually went through. For over 2 years I have been using my glo sim now, I never knew I could make calls with it. I actually got the sim for mobile data and it has been so, not until recently I tried making a call with it and it actually went through. grin grin

I always subscribe 2.5k for 10gig, is there a way I can recover all my bonus I never used for the 2 years now?

You have really wasted so much Bonuses... Anyway,the loss is yours and the gain goes to Glo.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim by ikp120(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Smart choices indeed. sad sad I guess using the thieving firm is also a smart choice? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim by SmartchoicesNG: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
ikp120:

Smart choices indeed. sad sad I guess using the thieving firm is also a smart choice? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim by seunlly(m): 2:24am On Apr 06, 2017
Some people just like to seek attention sha...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim by malakus(m): 6:12am On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim by Pweety008: 7:38am On Apr 06, 2017
If you calculate the bonus for the 2 years, do you know how much is that? Wow

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim by Pweety008: 7:39am On Apr 06, 2017
eezeribe:

You have really wasted so much Bonuses... Anyway,the loss is yours and the gain goes to Glo.
Exactly, and I guess many other people still don't know they receive bonus like this
Re: Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim by Pweety008: 7:39am On Apr 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim by Akpevwe9: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2017
Wait I don't get, glo always gives bonus when you subscribe?
Re: Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim by Akpevwe9: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2017
eezeribe:

Like how much bonus are we talking about here
Re: Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim by Oscarpraise(m): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2017
Glo I need my bonus for the last 2 years

Re: Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim by Oscarpraise(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
You can check with #124*1#
Re: Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim by Oscarpraise(m): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2017
And I use #122# to check my bonus, but most times, it does not work
Re: Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim by SmartchoicesNG: 8:29am On Apr 06, 2017
Oscarpraise:
And I use #122# to check my bonus, but most times, it does not work
Welcome to Glo the fraudulent firm
Re: Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim by UncutSk(m): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2017
Oscarpraise:
For over 2 years I have been using my glo sim now, I never knew I could make calls with it. I actually got the sim for mobile data and it has been so, not until recently I tried making a call with it and it actually went through. For over 2 years I have been using my glo sim now, I never knew I could make calls with it. I actually got the sim for mobile data and it has been so, not until recently I tried making a call with my itel S31 and it actually went through. grin grin

bruh you fukk up!!! You know how much credit you din waste!! angry
Re: Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim by Jusipiy: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lets Build Fully-functional Ecommerce Website That Help Strengthen Your Business.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4 Pro Now Available / Screen Overlay In Tecno W2 / Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.