Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade (48332 Views)

Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) / I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by lovingyouhun: 8:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Oooooooooooooooo this is so sweet, gosh kiss!!! God please let Efe win. Tboss cannot recite Nigerian's National Anthem... God may your will be done sad.
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Thisboysef(m): 8:52am On Apr 06, 2017
I have nothing to say based on logistics
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by domiquezdundee: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2017
based on logistics I go need airtime to vote for efe u hear!
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by missnawty(f): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2017
Make una no vote ooo.. Just be doing social media popularity. Someone like me now with all my mouth I've voted just 3tyms.. E go shock una

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by SwiftNation: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
This ode said "poverty elevation" grin grin

Your whole Life is useless, talk less of your deflated balls grin
Baddest
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by biomustry: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2017
I hope he knew him before bbn
Just saying
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by tutudesz: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Imagine if Nigerians put such commitment in demanding a better Nigeria from our politicians! P
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by WINDSOW(m): 8:56am On Apr 06, 2017
Base on logistics, I go Dye get him cut. I sure die!
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by holluphemydavid(m): 8:56am On Apr 06, 2017
d winnwer is btw Bisola and Efe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Kakamorufu(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
This ode said "poverty elevation" grin grin

Your whole Life is useless, talk less of your deflated balls grin
damn. too harsh
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Kween03: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2017
LOGDAN:
cheesy EFE for the money
Efe is the winner I swear
Bros lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by takenadoh: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2017
Be there, when we are using Wechat.
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by mathy2p2: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2017
Who be Efe, nah person name.

Debie rise all the way . grin
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by TPAND(f): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2017
rafhell:
so na the new madness be this?
what a wasted generation.
waiting for mark zuckerberg to do the same
GTFU and stop licking zukerburg's dic becos he is a billionaire. You don't have a life. Only persons with bigoted way of life think this way. So because Zukerburg doesn't do it, means other people shouldn't.

For crying out loud, when has zukerburgs boring lifestyle become the template for lifestyle
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Biggcake: 9:07am On Apr 06, 2017
rafhell:
Your father that did not follow the madness, what are his achievement?

Anus.
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by TPAND(f): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2017
Ugoo3457564:
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below
been a while you posted living your life on trial and error. I guess you haven't been wining your odds all the while. Hahahahaha
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Modragon(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2017
See as bbnaija dey gain attention, if this country better again if I hear........ sad
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by jimi4us: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2017
NA wash, until he share recharge cards. no be poster dey vote
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by iamdapsyj(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2017
I just tire for Nigerian mentality. SMH!
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by jimi4us: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2017
holluphemydavid:
d winnwer is btw Bisola and Efe
Biso wetin, Taaaaar if i hear. who know bisola who she help
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Onyinye15(f): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2017
Efe for the mullar.............let's do it together

Keep voting!!!

Yes we can

I am not from Warri buh trust me Efe deserves to win #Baseonlogistics

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by elmagnifico411(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2017
EFe, Bisola, or Marvis... I'm fine with whoever wins out of these 3.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by akom0908(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2017
rafhell:
And wetin u don achieve with ur ideology.Pray make u reach I go dye level
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Onyinye15(f): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2017
You really wana know who Efe Nation is?

Comeccloser

mathy2p2:
Who be Efe, nah person name.

Debie rise all the way . grin
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by scachy(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
He's wasting his time

Bbn is not a charity program nor a poverty elevation show.

Make efe win my left ball.

Rubbish
E pain u. Mr. Hater it's "Alleviation" not "Elevation "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Infinitegrace: 9:13am On Apr 06, 2017
TBoss for the money, National Anthem or not. #Bossnation do not give up, we can do it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Onyinye15(f): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2017
Say no to keyzaihai
Base on logistics wai no dey carry last
Efe for d money

elmagnifico411:
EFe, Bisola, or Marvis... I'm fine with whoever wins out of these 3.
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2017
Surprisingly,celebrities supporting Tboss don't make noise.....Empty barrels they say....
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by trendymarseey(f): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2017
God bless you my dear...elevation kor
BrutusOj:
Oh yea, it is not a *poverty elevation* show, that's why the poor boy EFE need to win to *alleviate him from poverty*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Suit , Shows Off Cars Collection. - Pictures / Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) / #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.