Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade (48343 Views)

Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) / I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Weezypro: 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
He's wasting his time

Bbn is not a charity program nor a poverty elevation show.

Make efe win my left ball.

Rubbish
. If e the pain you go link EFE. Yarch.
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Akpevwe9: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
#TeamEfe

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by jimi4us: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
holluphemydavid:

she help hersef and
lol
By sucking 2 pepe and fckking 2 guys in one room apartment.
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by jimi4us: 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Akpevwe9:
#DontVoteEfe
BossNation we ball hard

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by charlesazeh(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=Stevengerd post=55320676] Get Busy Bro![/quote

oga i busy pass you...forget about NL.....respect urself as u just spoke like a child... oga busy man i just check your profile and i see one profile picture wen dey snap with techno p...and u r always on romance section of NL that's to show that you are not even busy at all...get a life
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by muller101(m): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
He's wasting his time
Bbn is not a charity program nor a poverty elevation show.

Make efe win my left ball.
Rubbish
elevation indeed.
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by adetoyipeter(m): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
exclusivepp.com.ng:
His exclusivepp.com.ng.

BBNaija: See How Bobrisky ‘Shared’ N200k Recharge Card To Unilag Students To Vote For TBoss

BBNaija: See How Bobrisky Shared N200k Recharge Card To Unilag Students

This was reported by klannyblog..read below;

Nigerian male #Barbie #bobrisky goes to make a transfer of N200k to Tboss younger brother to enable him get more votes for #teamTboss in other for her vote to top all housemate’s vote and the he/she also went to #Unilag to share out money and recharge cards and urge them to vote for #Tboss …Though the he/she was to scared to come out to the public bobrisky then paid some guys to help him relay the message

Click tto read More

http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/bbnaija-see-bobrisky-shared-n200k-recharge-card-unilag-students-vote-tboss/

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Stevengerd(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=charlesazeh post=55324736][/quote] Lyk I Said... Get Busy Niccur!
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by adetoyipeter(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
You’re Too Small” – Apostle Suleman Attacks T.B Joshua

Apostle Suleman Attacks T.B Joshua

Leader of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman has come for Prophet T.B Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations.

In a new video making rounds on social media, the Auchi-based preacher said the prophet is “too small” to have allowed some people ridicule General Overseer,

Click to Read To Details

http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/youre-small-apostle-suleman-attacks-t-b-joshua/

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by adetoyipeter(m): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Download Video: Niniola – Maradona

Niniola – Maradona

Following the release of the Instant Hit single MARADONA, NINIOLA is back again and this time its the release of the Official Video.

http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/video-niniola-maradona/

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by charlesazeh(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lyk I Said... Get Busy Niccur!
why u change ur picture na! Ode... u too small to chew
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Stevengerd(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
charlesazeh:
why u change ur picture na! Ode... u too small to chew
I Pity U. U Living Fake Life U Happy. The End Justifies The Means. Get Busy Brah!!!
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by charlesazeh(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Stevengerd:
I Pity U. U Living Fake Life U Happy. The End Justifies The Means. Get Busy Brah!!!
ur parents are living the fake life... I am not ur age neither am I your mate... there's no need exchanging words with a little boy like you on NL.. I saw ur photo and you are just a 1997 born...I can feed your entire family and help you get a life slowpoke.. my kids can even employ you to work for them maybe their driver or nanny...why did you change your picture...
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Stevengerd(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
charlesazeh:
ur parents are living the fake life... I am not ur age neither am I your mate... there's no need exchanging words with a little boy like you on NL.. I saw ur photo and you are just a 1997 born...I can feed your entire family and help you get a life slowpoke.. my kids can even employ you to work for them maybe their driver or nanny...why did you change your picture...
If U Knw U're Nt My Age Mate, U Woult Be Xchanging Words With Me... By The Way Am Nt Hungry. So Feed The Begger On The Street, Sow Into The Lifes Of The Needy. God Bless You!
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by charlesazeh(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Stevengerd:
If U Knw U're Nt My Age Mate, U Woult Be Xchanging Words With Me... By The Way Am Nt Hungry. So Feed The Begger On The Street, Sow Into The Lifes Of The Needy. God Bless You!

I don't need your advice or opinion just move on..
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Stevengerd(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
charlesazeh:

I don't need your advice or opinion just move on..
Lol.. The Truth Is Bitter
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by charlesazeh(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol.. The Truth Is Bitter
. No bitter truth! Just say you need help and I shall look into it... hope you have eaten today anyway? I care so I ask.. at least my poverty alleviation should start with you then I can now extend to your entire family
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Stevengerd(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
charlesazeh:
. No bitter truth! Just say you need help and I shall look into it... hope you have eaten today anyway? I care so I ask.. at least my poverty alleviation should start with you then I can now extend to your entire family
I Wil Be Grateful, If U Can Xtend Ur Epping Hand
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by charlesazeh(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Stevengerd:
I Wil Be Grateful, If U Can Xtend Ur Epping Hand
pm me if you can throw away your pride and help yourself
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Stevengerd(m): 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
charlesazeh:
pm me if you can throw away your pride and help yourself
Yeh! I Just Checked Ur Profile. Em Sorry! Thanks
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by BigBrother9ja: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2017
EAZY2422:
Now, this is what happens when u are filled with HATE which could lead to commiting suicide.you tend to loose ur sense of spelling words correctly..bro cure ur hate,so it doesn't lead you to d lagoon.its ''alleviation'' not ''ellevation''pvssy nigga.
Ọ̀dẹ̀
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Emjay1310(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
potbelly:
Please what's up with all this based on logistics stuff...
I am not understanding...
cc: emjay1310, dacovajnr
Wehdone Sir.... Based on logistics, it's confirmed
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by potbelly(m): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
Didn't follow the show... Just got the drift... Wehdonsir... #efenation... based on logistics...
Emjay1310:

Wehdone Sir.... Based on logistics, it's confirmed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! / Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana / Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.