Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? (9561 Views)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 700k In Port Harcourt / What Business To Invest With 500k / Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by Harkynkunle(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
TUBLEZ:
check my signature for my watsap contact
Ur whatsapp contact ain't there boss... just checked
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by TUBLEZ(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
Harkynkunle:

Ur whatsapp contact ain't there boss... just checked
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by Basii: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2017
erenax:
Which lucrative business can i start with 500k and become a multi millionaire within months.i mean legal business. am a young hustling guy looking for various means to take care of my needs. Pls i need some business entrepreneurs to give me advice on business i can start with 500k either online or offline and make it reallly big
What % returns are you comfortably looking at in a month and what % loss of the capital are you willing to tolerate before pulling out of the business/investment. I can comfortably turn your #500,000 to 5millions+ in 48months (4years). Business/investment involves risk.
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by erenax: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Basii:
What % returns are you comfortably looking at in a month and what % loss of the capital are you willing to tolerate before pulling out of the business/investment. I can comfortably turn your #500,000 to 5millions+ in 48months (4years). Business/investment involves risk.

What kind of business Pls.. Link me in
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by Basii: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
erenax:

What kind of business Pls.. Link me in
How can i reach you?
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by omotech: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Basii:
Pls i'm also interested omotech07@gmail.com
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by Basii: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
omotech:
Pls i'm also interested omotech07@gmail.com
I have sent you an email with the subject "Which lucrative business can i start with 500,000 Naira"
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by larrymannmide: 4:25am On Apr 20, 2017
Why not try your hands on Global Telecommunication and Bills payment business.

1 Like

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by InvestmentMaster(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
erenax:
Which lucrative business can i start with 500k and become a multi millionaire within months.i mean legal business. am a young hustling guy looking for various means to take care of my needs. Pls i need some business entrepreneurs to give me advice on business i can start with 500k either online or offline and make it reallly big
just read through your post and other peoples comment. Most of the response are not to be writen off. Just want to clear certain misconceptions although im sure the person that posted it meant well. Just because one does not understand clearly the modalities involved in a biz setup does not make it scam. There are very many beautiful opportunities out there. Just because one cannot do it does not mean that it cannot be done by others. Also will like to suggest that you do not put all your eggs in one basket. Split the funds into two or three. Diversify. Don't like posting opportunities because of the forums policy and wrong judgement of the mods sometime. You will see opportunities that many have been earning with but you get banned if you post it. Anyway im working on something dope that can bring in 200k plus monthly.for information about these and other beautiful prospects pm me. You will see my email in my profile.
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by erenax: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
InvestmentMaster:
just read through your post and other peoples comment. Most of the response are not to be writen off. Just want to clear certain misconceptions although im sure the person that posted it meant well. Just because one does not understand clearly the modalities involved in a biz setup does not make it scam. There are very many beautiful opportunities out there. Just because one cannot do it does not mean that it cannot be done by others. Also will like to suggest that you do not put all your eggs in one basket. Split the funds into two or three. Diversify. Don't like posting opportunities because of the forums policy and wrong judgement of the mods sometime. You will see opportunities that many have been earning with but you get banned if you post it. Anyway im working on something dope that can bring in 200k plus monthly.for information about these and other beautiful prospects pm me. You will see my email in my profile.

Bro I just sent a mail... You can mail me back erenamail@gmail.com
..thank you very much sir
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by Ikdaro: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2018
If you register 15k in www.iasnigeria.org in one month you would have been paid a total of 40k
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by Ikegod89(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
If you're in Lagos u can try this
Transportation
With that amount u can get vanagon bus that will be giving u 10-15k everyday only if u drive it yourself, if give it person you're a gonner.
Very sound and ok if u need inbox me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Winthrills - Additional & Sustainable Income. Not A Get Rich Quickly Scheme / How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January / Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.