Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

BREAKING NEWS!! People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt (see Why) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING NEWS!! People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt (see Why) (1402 Views)

Four Oil Thieves Jailed In Port Harcourt. See Photos / Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS!! People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt (see Why) by Jay542(m): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2017
As shared by a concern Nigerian, A port Harcourt resident.

I stay in Port Harcourt and about two weeks ago a particular Police man of the Abuloma division told me that very soon , arrest will be made on anyone with a tattoo in Port Harcourt reason being that most of the criminals that have been apprehended had tattoos on them…

Although within me I was sceptical and critical about the implementation of such arrest but I had nothing to worry about since I wasn’t even a fan of tattoos…

Many folks in Port Harcourt may not be aware of this new development, thats why I am informing folks on Naijaloaded, especially those that reside in Port Harcourt to confirm that folks with tattoos will be arrested according to the Police officer of Abuloma division that I spoke with.

There's another case of a lady who was harassed by soldiers for a similar 'offence'...

https://www.nairaland.com/3724333/tattooed-lady-paid-n10000-soldiers

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt (see Why) by wassade: 7:12am On Apr 06, 2017
Hard punch

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt (see Why) by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 06, 2017
Hard to believe

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt (see Why) by dnawah(m): 7:36am On Apr 06, 2017
Na wa o!amnesty international over to u.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt (see Why) by ochobaba(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2017
What will now happen to people on suit who has a criminal records than people on tattoo.. I weep for this country where the masses are at the receiving end

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt (see Why) by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2017
Even people with dreadlocks

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt (see Why) by Jay542(m): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Oyind17:
Even people with dreadlocks
Why People on low-cut commit more crime than people on dreads. They'll soon include guys with beards nwsad

Government needs to see to this...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt (see Why) by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 06, 2017
Jay542:

Why People on low-cut commit more crime than people on dreads. They'll soon include guys with beards nwsad

Government needs to see to this...
I saw them slapping a guy 2 months ago
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt (see Why) by Jay542(m): 8:15am On Apr 06, 2017
Oyind17:
I saw them slapping a guy 2 months ago
Wow. What a shame embarassed
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt (see Why) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2017
Those morons in the force are just looking for means to extort money from people and because we're such a gullible lot, they'll get away with it undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt (see Why) by obiorathesubtle: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin

Omo.. Na to dy dress corporate for ph now oh..

I don scrap hair, I dy wear full covering.. Make police no come harass me one day..

Instead of them to deal with the black soot issue, no dread locks and tattoos dem dy fight..

Useless people!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt (see Why) by Nina4u(f): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Redicioulus.. Worthless police.. I got plenty tattoos and I'm a bosslady.. Hard working.. Tattoos doesn't defy who you are.. I like the artwork..

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt (see Why) by zhanny16: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Maybe the policeman was drunk when saying that are they trying to deny them their right anyways am not a fan of tattoo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt (see Why) by ahamonyeka(m): 5:08am On Apr 07, 2017
It should be extended to lagos cos is worst there.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt (see Why) by Jay542(m): 7:04am On Apr 07, 2017
Nina4u:
Redicioulus.. Worthless police.. I got plenty tattoos and I'm a bosslady.. Hard working.. Tattoos doesn't defy who you are.. I like the artwork..
Lol. They are clueless...
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt (see Why) by Jay542(m): 7:06am On Apr 07, 2017
ahamonyeka:
It should be extended to lagos cos is worst there.
Lol. Ambode no fit give that kind order oo

(1) (Reply)

End Of Yahoo Guy / FULL DETAILS: What Does 666 Mean ? / Members Of Eiye, Aiye, KK Confraternity Renounced Membership, Submit Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.