Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 (120602 Views)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
motide:
Are they considering age? Because it seems as if 25yrs is the maximum age that they require
Dnt think so i picked 26years and above
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by motide(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
structural94:

YOU PROLLY SAID YOU HAVE 2 YEARS POST GRADUATE EXPERIENCE, YOU WON'T HAVE COMPLETED NYSC, OR YOU'RE ABOVE 26
Is age a criteria for selection in the Unilever UFLP? if yes what is the maximum age?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by motide(m): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
alex20009:

Dnt think so i picked 26years and above
And was your application successful?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
motide:
And was your application successful?

Yes it was
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by motide(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
alex20009:

Yes it was
I used 1990 in the CV I sent to them but used age 1991 when filling the form hope that doesn't affect me in future though I have gotten to stage 3. I am yet to do the video interview. Better still Alex I think you should give me your phone number, mine is 08060818429
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
motide:
I used 1990 in the CV I sent to them but used age 1991 when filling the form hope that doesn't affect me in future though I have gotten to stage 3. I am yet to do the video interview. Better still Alex I think you should give me your phone number, mine is 08060818429
Why different date of births?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
alex20009:

Why different date of births?

U need to figure out and pick one which is evident in all your documents. Try and see if you can change the dob under view/edit application in the career portal
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by motide(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Solecontroller:
One for the team
was that your video interview and secondly the questions look pretty difficult, where you able to answer them correctly and satisfactorily?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Solecontroller(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
motide:
was that your video interview and secondly the questions look pretty difficult, where you able to answer them correctly and satisfactorily?

Yeah, for R & D.

Had competent evidences for the scored criteria. It's the same for everyone so good luck.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Meyire: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
viviansteph:

grin I am calm my dear. It is not the end of the world. Only say i don tiya to stay for house
I got this same exact feedback. It is however obvious that there's a scale of performance for which each review is sent out. So any two or three persons might get the same feedback..
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
I dnt think the age matters. I think it is the experience
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Jazmiynne: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
viviansteph:
I dnt think the age matters. I think it is the experience

Experience bi ti bawo? The job is for 0 years of experience na
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by lola800: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Did your connection go off at any point during the interview
Do you think your lighting was good enough?

Farouksenior:
i saw this

SUCCESS CRITERIA

You were assessed on the following key areas in the video interview and case study. These areas are critical to success in Unilever.

• Judgment (i.e. big picture thinking, analyzing information and making decisions, thinking innovatively and being positive about change).

• Drive (i.e. having the motivation to succeed, working to accelerate business growth, being obsessed with consumer needs and improving brands and consumer experience)

• Influence (i.e. communicating effectively, learning from mistakes and inspiring others)

You were required to demonstrate at least an acceptable standard of performance for each area in order to show that you have reached the minimum requirements of the programme

Feedback

Judgment - Big picture thinking, analysis & decision making and change & innovation
Overall, you provided mixed evidence against ‘big picture thinking’, with some positive evidence but with some areas that require development. You could develop further by thinking about how you would support Unilever’s wider vision and goals. You needed to provide more evidence about the details of some of the wider issues (i.e. impact on resource, on other people, on the consumer, on budget etc.) and how you would deal with these in Unilever. You could develop further by thinking about how you would work more effectively with different teams across Unilever and how you could achieve savings (i.e. deliver more for less). For example, what approach would you take to build relationships with others in order to gain information about the wider business? How would you ensure you were effective at cross-team / cross-functional meetings? How would you add value?

You provided some positive evidence against how you assimilate information, but you needed to provide more clarity around how you analyze information. What process do you go through to get to the crux of a problem? How do you ensure that you evaluate the data in a way which means no important issues are missed? You also needed to provide more information about how you make decisions and how you would arrive at a decision quickly. When analyzing information you may want to think about what you are trying to achieve? It is useful to set out the questions that you want to answer at the outset so that you can identify the trends, inconsistencies and risks in the data. You would also benefit from thinking about how you present the full rationale behind your ideas / solutions in a convincing manner (especially when working with more senior individuals). For example, what are you setting out to achieve? Why is it important? Why is it useful to the audience? What can they gain from this project? What methodology or approach are you utilizing?

Overall it is clear that you are positive about change and you identify some opportunities for better ways of working. You could further develop by considering the full impact of change on others and think about the practical implications of making your ideas a reality. You may also want to think about how you would motivate and encourage others to generate creative ideas and how you would address resistance to new ideas or new ways of working.

Drive - Drive to succeed, accelerating business growth and consumer needs
You demonstrated some understanding of Unilever and your own values and strengths. However, you needed to provide more detailed evidence of how you would use your strengths to be successful in Unilever and on the Programme. You could benefit by thinking about how you will drive your own career and development and how you will overcome challenging business problems or barriers.

You needed to provide more evidence against working effectively to accelerate business growth. For example, it is clear that you adopt a structured approach to work, but is not clear why quality is important to you and what steps you will take to maintain quality results. You could improve further by explaining the logic behind your thinking and providing a clear rationale for your methods. You could also improve further in the future by thinking about how you prioritize complex tasks, how you deal effectively with pressure and how to multi-task more effectively to achieve more in busy times.

Influence - Inspirational leadership, influencing skills and learning agility
You demonstrated mixed evidence against this area, you provided some positive evidence but also have some development areas. You spoke clearly for most of the interview, however, you needed to provide further evidence that you would work closely with stakeholders across Unilever (including senior individuals). In order to improve further you should think about how you would work collaboratively and effectively with a wide-range of people (i.e. including those more senior to you) and how you will proactively support others? How would you share information to ensure that everyone worked well together? What action would you take to support and motivate members of the team? You also need to think about how you would take control of your own development and learning? How would you learn from your mistakes and what action would you take to ensure that you didn’t make the same mistakes again in the future?

then a sorry mail ...after all the english wer i speak for supply chain

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by lola800: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Did your connection go off at any point during the interview?
Do you think your lighting was good enough?

Farouksenior:
i saw this

SUCCESS CRITERIA

You were assessed on the following key areas in the video interview and case study. These areas are critical to success in Unilever.

• Judgment (i.e. big picture thinking, analyzing information and making decisions, thinking innovatively and being positive about change).

• Drive (i.e. having the motivation to succeed, working to accelerate business growth, being obsessed with consumer needs and improving brands and consumer experience)

• Influence (i.e. communicating effectively, learning from mistakes and inspiring others)

You were required to demonstrate at least an acceptable standard of performance for each area in order to show that you have reached the minimum requirements of the programme

Feedback

Judgment - Big picture thinking, analysis & decision making and change & innovation
Overall, you provided mixed evidence against ‘big picture thinking’, with some positive evidence but with some areas that require development. You could develop further by thinking about how you would support Unilever’s wider vision and goals. You needed to provide more evidence about the details of some of the wider issues (i.e. impact on resource, on other people, on the consumer, on budget etc.) and how you would deal with these in Unilever. You could develop further by thinking about how you would work more effectively with different teams across Unilever and how you could achieve savings (i.e. deliver more for less). For example, what approach would you take to build relationships with others in order to gain information about the wider business? How would you ensure you were effective at cross-team / cross-functional meetings? How would you add value?

You provided some positive evidence against how you assimilate information, but you needed to provide more clarity around how you analyze information. What process do you go through to get to the crux of a problem? How do you ensure that you evaluate the data in a way which means no important issues are missed? You also needed to provide more information about how you make decisions and how you would arrive at a decision quickly. When analyzing information you may want to think about what you are trying to achieve? It is useful to set out the questions that you want to answer at the outset so that you can identify the trends, inconsistencies and risks in the data. You would also benefit from thinking about how you present the full rationale behind your ideas / solutions in a convincing manner (especially when working with more senior individuals). For example, what are you setting out to achieve? Why is it important? Why is it useful to the audience? What can they gain from this project? What methodology or approach are you utilizing?

Overall it is clear that you are positive about change and you identify some opportunities for better ways of working. You could further develop by considering the full impact of change on others and think about the practical implications of making your ideas a reality. You may also want to think about how you would motivate and encourage others to generate creative ideas and how you would address resistance to new ideas or new ways of working.

Drive - Drive to succeed, accelerating business growth and consumer needs
You demonstrated some understanding of Unilever and your own values and strengths. However, you needed to provide more detailed evidence of how you would use your strengths to be successful in Unilever and on the Programme. You could benefit by thinking about how you will drive your own career and development and how you will overcome challenging business problems or barriers.

You needed to provide more evidence against working effectively to accelerate business growth. For example, it is clear that you adopt a structured approach to work, but is not clear why quality is important to you and what steps you will take to maintain quality results. You could improve further by explaining the logic behind your thinking and providing a clear rationale for your methods. You could also improve further in the future by thinking about how you prioritize complex tasks, how you deal effectively with pressure and how to multi-task more effectively to achieve more in busy times.

Influence - Inspirational leadership, influencing skills and learning agility
You demonstrated mixed evidence against this area, you provided some positive evidence but also have some development areas. You spoke clearly for most of the interview, however, you needed to provide further evidence that you would work closely with stakeholders across Unilever (including senior individuals). In order to improve further you should think about how you would work collaboratively and effectively with a wide-range of people (i.e. including those more senior to you) and how you will proactively support others? How would you share information to ensure that everyone worked well together? What action would you take to support and motivate members of the team? You also need to think about how you would take control of your own development and learning? How would you learn from your mistakes and what action would you take to ensure that you didn’t make the same mistakes again in the future?

then a sorry mail ...after all the english wer i speak for supply chain
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
I mean they dnt want upto 2yrs experience
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 4:04am On Apr 24, 2017
maryjabeez:

Yes it was at the top of d mail
Thanks
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by austine4real(m): 6:13am On Apr 24, 2017
fumisko:
Memory span 100% Attention control 100% Attention duration. 100% Processing consistency.
hppy brthday to u
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2017
I think we should all wait till 30th April.

By the way, does anyone knw if it is possible to edit the online application while waiting for their response?
my CV has a wrong email address
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by kintipsy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Help NL..I have played this level 2 online game twice and got a regret mail...u guys should help me with techniques in passing this game (if any) ...I really need this job Guys..
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by shybelle: 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
kintipsy:
Help NL..I have played this level 2 online game twice and got a regret mail...u guys should help me with techniques in passing this game (if any) ...I really need this job Guys..

Go through the thread and you'll find answers
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Well I think you have to be very serious with your scores now... because i think if they set a minimum criteria and candidates are able to meet it, they move it up. I think their criteria has been modified.
My advice try to make good scores...
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by darryjay16(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Overall
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Jazmiynne: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
darryjay16:
Overall

That's ALL you were sent?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by akmillion: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
kintipsy:
hello bro... please how were u able to play the game more than once?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
I saw this on Unilever's article on LinkedIn

Artificial Intelligence and Neuroscience Innovating the Way of Assessment

In order to change the way we assess millennials for recruitment, Unilever has invested significantly in finding new ways to highlight what individuals are naturally good at. As part of this investment our Unilever Future Leaders Programme, which is designed to prepare tomorrow’s leaders for business, has seen a big increase in participation.

In the past, aptitude and behavioural tests were consistently used to assess skill levels. Now though, we understand that it is more important to assess their talent. We do not want to judge people solely on their skills; we want to help young people develop their potential. As a result of this we have introduced a game-based assessment platform, underpinned by research in neuroscience to help match candidates to their natural talents.

The assessment incorporates A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) that enables us to digitally “interview” potential candidates, which in turn allows us to handle a greater number of applicants than would be possible if we continued with purely face-to-face interviews alongside manual evaluation.

I find it encouraging that Unilever is a company daring to try something new; and always takes on new challenges, despite already being very successful in what it does with its brands. Instead there is a drive to reach new frontiers in innovation, which I believe is incredibly inspiring to employees and potential future team members. People realise that they can put their skills and suggestions forward to add value to the organization, and in so doing, can show their contributions. It is great that Unilever gives its people this freedom to excel in whatever field, or aspect that matches their talents

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Emaimo:
I saw this on Unilever's article on LinkedIn

Artificial Intelligence and Neuroscience Innovating the Way of Assessment

In order to change the way we assess millennials for recruitment, Unilever has invested significantly in finding new ways to highlight what individuals are naturally good at. As part of this investment our Unilever Future Leaders Programme, which is designed to prepare tomorrow’s leaders for business, has seen a big increase in participation.

In the past, aptitude and behavioural tests were consistently used to assess skill levels. Now though, we understand that it is more important to assess their talent. We do not want to judge people solely on their skills; we want to help young people develop their potential. As a result of this we have introduced a game-based assessment platform, underpinned by research in neuroscience to help match candidates to their natural talents.

The assessment incorporates A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) that enables us to digitally “interview” potential candidates, which in turn allows us to handle a greater number of applicants than would be possible if we continued with purely face-to-face interviews alongside manual evaluation.

I find it encouraging that Unilever is a company daring to try something new; and always takes on new challenges, despite already being very successful in what it does with its brands. Instead there is a drive to reach new frontiers in innovation, which I believe is incredibly inspiring to employees and potential future team members. People realise that they can put their skills and suggestions forward to add value to the organization, and in so doing, can show their contributions. It is great that Unilever gives its people this freedom to excel in whatever field, or aspect that matches their talents

your feedback must be an excellent one
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by fadugbao(m): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
goodevng guys,its been 9days since i have played the game with the mail indicating scores under review. No further mail since den(neither regret nor sucess).i applied for supply chain..could it be that applications in ds category are saturated already? or why d silence na? i dnt get ds @ all.pls i'll appreciate responses.Thanks
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Pls check ur unilever account
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by kintipsy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
akmillion:
hello bro... please how were u able to play the game more than once?
create a new mail and re-register on Unilever's site...dats all
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by oracle009(m): 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Solecontroller(m): 1:53am On Apr 25, 2017
oracle009:
Either way round... Lemme also drop something for guys here. U helped my interview alot

"We are now reviewing your Digital interview and will provide you with an outcome shortly... "

"You provided excellent evidence against ‘big picture thinking’...

" You provided excellent evidence against the area – change and innovation..."

"You demonstrated an excellent understanding of Unilever... "

" You demonstrated excellent evidence against the ability to communicate"

Sorry, cannot give the full review, it's a confidential mail. So, these excerpts won't compromise the confidentiality, Yet, I've passed a message to my guys. Thanks fr everything

Baba drop mail if you're dropping mail. There is nothing confidential about that message. People dropped theirs, i dropped screen shots, so what is the problem?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply)

Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / Latest Nigerian Current Affairs Material For Your Next Job Test/interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.